- » Curly Endive
Curly Endive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curly endive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curly endive recipes.
Curly Endive Green Smoothie
1. Blend the watermelon, curly endive and lemon juice.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Serve as a healthy drink either chilled or at room temperature. - 94.4259
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 47.3059
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 45.464
Wilted Curly Endive
Cook bacon until crisp and remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Reserve 3 Teaspoons of drippings.
Cut or tear endive from center stalk and discard the stalks.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, bring water and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt to a... - 35.6618
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.5669
Curly Endive Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
1 To make the croutons: Preheat the broiler, setting the 1 rack 6 inches from the heat.
Brush both sides of the bread with the oil and place on a baking sheet.
Toast the slices under the broiler for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
Rub both sides of... - 40.4262
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 42.1337
Curly Endive Caesar Salad
This ceaser salad recipe is made with vegetables and anchovy fillets. Dressed with cheese and lemon juice with garlic for flavor, this ceaser salad also has croutons in it and is lightly tossed to serve. - 41.7816
Curly Endive Caesar Salad With Croutons
Mash the garlic clove and add to the salad oil; let stand.
Prepare croutons by cutting each slice of bread in 5 strips one way, then across 5 times to make squares.
Spread out on baking sheet; pour a little garlic salad oil over.
Heat in extremely slow oven... - 43.3787
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 49.094
Endive, Orange And Onion Salad With Lemon Dressing
The endive, orange and onion salad with yogurt dressing is sectioned oranges, red onions and curly endives. Dressed with lemon juice and yogurt, the endive, orange and onion salad can be served as a side. - 24.9781
Health And Fiber Rich Tangy Endive
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the onions and fry till they become soft and golden brown.
2) Separate the endives. Add into the saucepan with the orange peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover well. Cook for about 20 minutes, while tossing the endives... - 36.9533
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 40.8623
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 33.731
Endive Cheese And Tomato Salad
Wash, dry and crisp the endive and break into bite size pieces.
Cut the cheese into small cubes and slice the tomatoes into wedges.
Place endive, cheese and tomatoes in a salad bowl and toss, then add the mayonnaise. - 28.6835
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 45.6213
1. Wash endive, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to free them from any dirt.
2. Remove stems from spinach leaves.
3. Slice mushroom into five slices, right through the stem.
4. Peel avocado; cut in six slices and brush with lemon... - 47.3715
Indivia All Agro - Italian Endive Salad
1) Trim and endive and break into small pieces.
2) Wash the endives and transfer to a half-filled saucepan of boiling salted water.
3) Blanch the endives for about 3 minutes. Drain.
4) Transfer into a salad bowl. Immediately, sprinkle oil, lemon juice,... - 37.2843
Green Pepper And Endive Salad
Remove the bitter outer leaves of an endive.
Tear the tender leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the celery into thin diagonal slices.
Cut the green pepper into thin lengthwise slices.
Place the endive in a bowl.
Arrange the celery in the middle and the green... - 43.326
Endive And Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Brush goat's cheese with oil and season with black pepper. Place under a preheated medium grill and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Arrange endive leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, toast and goat's cheese on a serving platter. Drizzle with... - 31.9007
Endive And Grape Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine endive and grapes in a medium bowl.
Add vinegar mixture; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with blue cheese. - 37.2982
Endive Broccoli Salad
In large bowl toss together all salad ingredients.
In 1-quart saucepan combine all dressing ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until mixture just comes to a boil (1 to 2 minutes).
Cool 10 minutes.
Pour warm dressing over salad.
Serve... - 40.5627
Watercress And Endive Salad
Watercress And Endive Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Watercress And Endive Salad, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 33.3543
Endive And Roquefort Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients to prepare the garlic mayonnaise.
2) Use a heart shape cutter to cut the bread.
3) In a pan, heat oil and add the bread. Fry till golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
4) Tear the endive into pieces and... - 45.4354
Hot Potato And Endive Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Place bacon in same casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp,... - 48.9865
Polenta With Endive
Preheat the broiler.
Bring the water to a boil and add the salt.
When the water is boiling rapidly, pour in the cornmeal in a thin, steady stream, whisking constandy to prevent lumps.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often to prevent... - 45.2914
Pasta With Beans And Endive
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the pasta water heats, in a large saucepan saute the garlic and onions in the olive oil until translucent.
Wash and coarsely shred the endive.
Stir the endive, salt, and pepper into the onions and cook... - 45.1144
Roasted Beets, Endive, And Frisee Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In an ovenproof pan , place the beets along with their skins, and bake them on the lower rack of the oven for about 45 minutes, until the mixture turns tender
3. Once the beets are baked... - 45.9273
Hearts Of Palm Salad
Drain hearts of palm, add French dressing and chill in refrigerator.
Wash salad greens, dry well and chill.
Arrange on platter with hearts of palm on top.
Cut pimiento into shapes with small decorative cutters or into strips and use to garnish hearts of... - 31.3583
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. An easy to prepare salad recipe, Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 35.6824
Winter Leaf Salad
1) Cut curly endive into individual leaves. Tear into small bite-size pieces.
2) Cut Belgian endive diagonally into thin rings.
3) Cut radicchio separately. Tear into small bite-size pieces.
4) Cut out coarse watercress stalks.
5) Split celery... - 43.3459
Winter Salad Bowl
1) Wash and dry endive and lettuce.
2) Break into bite-size pieces.
3) On top of the greens, arrange orange sections and onion rings.
4) Add garlic dressing and toss lightly, before serving. - 38.6254
Nouvelle Tossed Salad
1) Use a large salad bowl to rub the surface with garlic.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) In the salad bowl, add endive, radicchio, and arugula to toss thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill... - 47.2876
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 47.7304
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 43.9847