- » Curd Salad
Curd Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curd salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curd salad recipes.
Bean Sprout Bean Curd Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine well.
3) Pour in Vinaigrette Sauce and toss well.
4) Serve the salad on salad greens. - 35.727
Pineapple Curd Salad
Place the cut pineapple pieces - about 1" square - in a large pan. Add the sugar and put in a cool place for 2 hours. When the sugar has melted, place the pan on a very low heat and allow to cook slowly until all the water in the pan has dried up.
Whisk the... - 34.3816
You May Also Like!
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad has a refreshing taste. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad gets its taste from beans mixed with curd and flavored with white wine and red pepper. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad is served as appetizer in many food joints across the world. - 45.5273
Cold Bean Curd Salad
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Mash bean curd and spread evenly in the center of a round serving plate. Slice tomato and arrange on top of bean curd.
3. Blanch spinach for 2 minutes in water. Remove and drain well. Place spinach around... - 31.1721
Steamed Fish With Bean Curd
Place bean curd in a colander and let drain for 15 minutes.
Cut in 1-inch cubes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Combine bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and salt.
Rub 1 tablespoon of the mixture on all sides of the fish.
Place... - 41.9172
Paneer Or Fresh Curds
1. Bring the milk to a boil. Add the yogurt and bring to a boil again. The milk will curdle.
2. Strain it through a double thickness of muslin and tie to the water faucet or some other place where it can drain for 1 to 2 hours depending on how dry, or moist,... - 25.8854
Bean Curd And Mushrooms Peking Style
1) With kitchen paper, pat dry the drained tofu.
2) With a knife, cut the tofu into eight or twelve blocks of the same size.
3) In the oven, preheat a large browning dish to the maximum, as recommended by the manufacturers.
4) To this,... - 42.4411
Combine tofu, tomato and green onions.
Combine oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar.
Pour dressing over tofu and toss lightly to mix.
Chill until ready to serve.
Place in bowl over salad greens.
Sprinkle with sesame seed and top with pickled ginger. - 36.7055
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd has a fine taste. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd gets its taste from fish stuffing, which also includes vegetables and chicken broth. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.5586
Almond Curd Junket
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the agar-agar or isinglass in about half the water over a gentle heat. This will take at least 10 minutes. If using gelatine, follow the packet instructions.
2. In a separate saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the remaining water over... - 30.2415
Tofu Salad Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well. Chill and shake again before using. - 27.3186
Bean Curd With Vegetables
Bean Curd With Vegetables has a grand taste. Bean Curd With Vegetables its taste from vegetable mixed with bean curd and flavored with dry sherry. - 45.6359
Curd Salad Recipes By Category