- » Curd Cheese Heart
Curd Cheese Heart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curd cheese heart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curd cheese heart recipes.
Curd Cheese Hearts
1. Mix the cottage cheese with a little sweetener to taste (if you don't have a very sweet tooth, this may not be necessary); blend in the yogurt.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold lightly but thoroughly into the cheese mixture together... - 29.659
Process cheese and margarine in blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.
If using blender, add skim milk as necessary for desired consistency. - 19.3628
Molded Sweet Cheese
Press cottage cheese through a fine wire strainer placed over a bowl.
Add cream cheese to bowl and beat with an electric mixer or spoon until well blended.
Mix in sugar, lemon peel, and kirsch.
Place several layers of cheesecloth in a 2 cup heart shaped mold,... - 37.761
Mock Cream Cheese
Mix ingredients thoroughly in a blender, using a spatula to help cream the mixture. - 16.4218
Crunchy Cheese Balls
1. Combine all cheese and seasonings in blender until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender you may need to blend one-half at a time.
2. Shape into small balls and roll in walnuts or sesame seeds. - 27.3041
1. Mix cheeses and seasonings in blender until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender you may need to blend one-half at a time.
2. Shape into small balls and roll in parsley. - 26.5892
Coeur A La CrÃ¨me
Coeur A La CrÃ¨me is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare freezed recipe, Coeur A La CrÃ¨me is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 33.9878
Bring 2 cups vegetable juice to a boil in a medium saucepan, remove from heat, and add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining 2 cups juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour 2 cups gelatin mixture into an oiled 11-cup ring mold.
Let remaining juice... - 39.8869
Baked Artichoke Dip
1. Place the cottage cheese, flour, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, and process until the mixture is slightly chunky.
2. Coat... - 28.6689
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a blender, grind the bread till smooth.
3) To a medium bowl, transfer the powdered bread.
4) To this, add the oil, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
5) Into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie... - 45.6617
Cherry Tomato Stars
1. Mix cottage cheese, green pepper, celery, onion, and mayonnaise.
2. Cut each cherry tomato into fourths almost to the base. Do not cut completely through the tomato.
3. Fill with cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. - 27.3635
1. Line 8 small heart-shaped moulds with a single layer of muslin. If these are not available, use small cream or yogurt pots and punch a few holes in the bottom of each with a hot skewer.
2. Blend the cheese with 2-3 tablespoons double cream. Mix the... - 29.3768