- » Cupcake Pop
Cupcake Pop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cupcake pop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cupcake pop recipes.
Hot Chocolate Cake Pops
Hot Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
Cupcakes might be delicious but cake pops are delicious and a lot more fun! - 0
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.187
Ham 'n' Cheese Pop-ups
Combine ham, margarine, mayonnaise and mustard.
Press half of biscuits into cupcake tins, making a well in each.
Spoon half of ham mixture into biscuit cups.
Top with a cheese slice.
Cover with remaining ham mixture.
Top with another biscuit, flattened to... - 37.4725
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 89.501
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 111.8
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 126.467
Peanutbutter Chocolate Cups
Chocolate and peanut tarts are filled with creamy ganache and an over the top peanut butter and cream cheese whipped topping. One of my favourite Anna Olson recipes for portable entertaining. You can take these anywhere and impress the heck out of EVERYONE!! - 101.555
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 112.125
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Place cupcake cases into a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the measured quantities of sugar, flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and... - 43.8411
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk after each... - 103.809
How To Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate at all but it gets away with it because it’s pretty. She doesn’t contain any cacao and is simply just cocoa butter + milk + sugar but buyer beware, lower end bars/chips substitute shortening for cocoa butter.... - 0
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0
Betty's Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. These are deep, dark chocolate cupcakes that are self-filled with a gorgeous cream cheese-chocolate chip blend. - 0
Wheat Free And Sugar Free Spice Cup Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Cup cakes? Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cup cakes from all natural ingredients It is a very delicious cake. Cook, share and enjoy this Cup Cakes recipe. - 103.203
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 0
Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes. - 0
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.8
3 Ingredient Nutella Mini Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 3 ingredient nutella mini cupcakes. - 0
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Episode 133 - Cupcake Inspiration
1. Line cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Cream butter and sugar together for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
4. Pour vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and beat after each... - 0
1. Use a vegetable peeler to pare thick curls from both the milk and plain chocolate. If the chocolate breaks off in brittle shards, it's too cold, so pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds and try again. You might need to microwave the chocolate several... - 34.2439
Holly Bell's Mini Simnel Cupcakes
When whole of the UK is caught in a baking frenzy and have even called 2012 as the year of baking, there is absolutely no reason why you should not try your hands at baking. With Easter down the line and an easy to make delicious Mini Simnel Cupcake recipe in... - 137.144
Betty's Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes. These cupcakes have an inviting pink color and are bursting with strawberry flavor. The next video will provide a Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting for these cupcakes. - 0
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 136.43
Cranpear Upside Down Cake And Spicy Cupcakes
Simmer cranberries, uncovered, in water till berries begin to pop, about 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
In 8x8x2-inch baking pan, combine 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid, the brown sugar, and butter.
Place pan in 350° oven till butter... - 41.0435
Baked Masala Cheesy Omelet Cupcakes
Ever wake up in the morning, hit the snooze button, then wake up rushing to get to work and have no time for anything but a cup of coffee? Don’t worry, you’re not alone my friends. We've all been there. Try this recipe it's great for your quick early... - 0
How To Make Peanut Butter Cups
A creamy peanut butter filling surrounded by chocolate makes this a classic Halloween treat even you can make in your own kitchen. - 0
3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 3 ingredient chocolate marshmallow popcorn. - 0
How To Make Marshmallow Fondant
1. In a microwave safe bowl, place marshmallow and pop in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and stir well. Repeat the process until completely melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
2. Meanwhile, grease work surface with shortening... - 0
3 Ingredient Marshmallow Bubble Crackles
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow bubble crackles. - 0
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 114.51
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 32.7334
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
For a yummy and healthy treat that is oozing with fall flavor, try out this healthy baking idea for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. This idea from Rocky Barragan is definitely one of the best for you canned pumpkin recipes for dessert. - 82.7074
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
These muffins are great for anytime of the day especially for brunch. They are pretty easy to make and are absolutely delicious. Enjoy! - 0
Mini Banana Muffins
Mini Banana Bread Muffins Made With Extra Virgin Olive Oil sweet seasonal treat! Enjoy! - 0
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 43.5797
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 46.6689