- » Cupcake Pop
Cupcake Pop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cupcake pop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cupcake pop recipes.
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 92.2822
Ham 'n' Cheese Pop-ups
Combine ham, margarine, mayonnaise and mustard.
Press half of biscuits into cupcake tins, making a well in each.
Spoon half of ham mixture into biscuit cups.
Top with a cheese slice.
Cover with remaining ham mixture.
Top with another biscuit, flattened to... - 35.8745
Chocolate Cupcake Surprise
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Mix well. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, add sugar and butter. Mix well.
4. Drop egg in the bowl, one at a time and... - 107.121
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 112.708
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 144.109
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 132.701
Peanutbutter Chocolate Cups
Chocolate and peanut tarts are filled with creamy ganache and an over the top peanut butter and cream cheese whipped topping. One of my favourite Anna Olson recipes for portable entertaining. You can take these anywhere and impress the heck out of EVERYONE!! - 115.215
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Place cupcake cases into a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the measured quantities of sugar, flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and... - 42.7827
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 108.111
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 116.046
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk after each... - 103.176
How To Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate at all but it gets away with it because it’s pretty. She doesn’t contain any cacao and is simply just cocoa butter + milk + sugar but buyer beware, lower end bars/chips substitute shortening for cocoa butter.... - 0
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 91.044
Betty's Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. These are deep, dark chocolate cupcakes that are self-filled with a gorgeous cream cheese-chocolate chip blend. - 0
Wheat Free And Sugar Free Spice Cup Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Cup cakes? Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cup cakes from all natural ingredients It is a very delicious cake. Cook, share and enjoy this Cup Cakes recipe. - 127.38
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.745
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 0
Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes. - 0
1. Use a vegetable peeler to pare thick curls from both the milk and plain chocolate. If the chocolate breaks off in brittle shards, it's too cold, so pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds and try again. You might need to microwave the chocolate several... - 32.4786
Cranpear Upside Down Cake And Spicy Cupcakes
Simmer cranberries, uncovered, in water till berries begin to pop, about 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
In 8x8x2-inch baking pan, combine 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid, the brown sugar, and butter.
Place pan in 350° oven till butter... - 39.9543
How To Make Brigadeiro - Brazilian Dessert
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Brigadeiro. This is a Brazilian dessert recipe. - 0
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 124.147
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 34.3882
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
For a yummy and healthy treat that is oozing with fall flavor, try out this healthy baking idea for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. This idea from Rocky Barragan is definitely one of the best for you canned pumpkin recipes for dessert. - 82.8352
Red Velvet Cake Balls
Red Velvet Cake Balls are very delicious and easy to make! I lowered the sugar content in the recipe because the dark chocolate and cocoa powder itself will add more sugar to the cake balls. These little treats are perfect to bring to a party or any type of... - 123.518
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
"pot Of Gold" Cake Balls
"Pot of Gold" Cake Balls is a tasty treat that is really easy to make. "Pot of Gold" is a term used during St. Patrick's Day in relations to the Leprechaun. Any who, dark chocolate could be substituted instead of the white chocolate. Enjoy! - 126.598
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 44.1371
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 45.0723