- » Cumin Spiced Oven Fries
Cumin Spiced Oven Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cumin Spiced Oven Fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cumin Spiced Oven Fries recipes.
Cumin Scented Oven Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F; lightly spray a jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the potatoes and olive oil in one bowl. Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the... - 28.9546
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Chicken With Cumin
This delicious Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe should not be missed. This a lovely chicken dish that boast a unique flavor. Try this Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I love preparing this dish! - 45.2158
Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1 Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2 Pour the milk into a medium bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, pecans, paprika, celery seeds, cumin, onion... - 32.9205
Honey Spiced Oregon Hazelnuts
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm olive oil. Add garlic, cumin, Tabasco and honey. Stir the mixture, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Do not burn. Add the nuts and stir to coat well. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or foil.... - 17.9235
India Spiced Eggplant
Place whole eggplant in a shallow pan and bake in a 400° oven until very soft (about 50 minutes).
Cut a slit in eggplant and scoop out pulp; discard large seed pockets, skin, and stem.
Coarsely chop pulp; place in a colander to drain.
Heat oil... - 45.5456
Goan Spiced Aubergine
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas mark 3.
2) In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
3) Gradually add about 175ml water and whisk to make a thin batter.
4) Season to taste and adjust the seasoning and spices.
5) In... - 45.0077
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 48.2033
Spiced Cubes Of Lamb
1. Place the lamb, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, salt and natural yogurt in a large mixing bowl and mix together with your fingers. Add the papaya pulp and rub the spice mixture into the meat. Cover and set aside for at least 4 hours... - 33.018
Spiced Roast Poussin
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash and pat dry the poussins. Place them on a heatproof dish. Brush inside and out with the oil.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the sliced shallots over a moderate heat until soft and golden... - 36.0158
Lamb Kofta With Spiced Yogurt
Soak the bulghur in cold water for 30 minutes, drain and squeeze dry.
Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the chilli, onion, ground coriander and cumin and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Drain, retaining the oil, and allow to cool.
Beat... - 36.5019
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741