- » Cumin Seed Chutney
Cumin Seed Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cumin seed chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cumin seed chutney recipes.
Turkey Paupiettes With Cumin
1. Flatten the turkey escalopes or fillet between two sheets of greaseproof paper into eight thin pieces. Season them well.
2. Mix the sausagemeat with 30 ml (2 level tbsp) of the chutney, the nuts and seasoning. Divide the mixture among the escalopes. Roll... - 30.0665
Simple Sesame Seeds Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Madhura shows how to make Sesame Seeds Chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with roti or bhakri. - 128.447
Indian Cilantro Dip
A creamy green dip which is lightly spiced due to its Indian origin. The video is a bit fast but you can follow the recipe without repeated plays. Try it with traditional American snacks like chicken wings or fritters. - 79.1358
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.0539
1Grind together the coconut, onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, cilantro leaves, garlic, and ginger. Grind to a fine paste by using a little water. Pour the chutney paste into a bowl and adjust the consistency using a suitable amount of water.
2.Heat the... - 35.508
Sweet And Sour Chutney
1. Wash the tamarind and dates and remove the seeds.
2. Boil the tamarind, dates, sugar and salt with 1 1/2 teacups of water for
3. Blend the mixture in a mixer and strain.
4. Add the chilli powder, cumin powder and black salt and mix well. - 33.4809
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Spinach Chutney
Chef Gourmet is showing us a spinach chutney recipe, which is in Indian style or with a touch of Indian Spices. So those out there who like to get started with Indian cuisine, it’s a great break through. It definitely looks gourmet with all the toasted... - 86.5544
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 48.072
Combine tomatoes, apples, onion, vinegar, ginger root, garlic, raisins, jalapeno peppers, brown sugar, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 32.6614
Tomato Spicy Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes.
2. Grind the ginger and garlic to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and when done, add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute for 1-2 minutes, add the ground masala and fry for a while.
4. Add the tomatoes, sugar,... - 40.6166
Why not enjoy your salads and appetizers with some great accompaniment. Watch this excellent video to make a simple and delicious cherry chutney. Cherries can be transformed into an awesome treat with this impressive video. Surely a must watch! - 125.568
Albemarle Peach Chutney
Peel and cut peaches (enough to make about 4 quarts) in slices about 3/4 inch thick.
Cover with vinegar and brown sugar.
Combine all remaining ingredients and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
In a... - 34.6737
Chutney For Snacks
1. Mix all the ingredients except lemon and grind to a smooth paste by adding about 1/4 cup water.(Do not add much as this is a thick chutney)
2. Remove from blender, squeeze lemon and serve with any snacks. - 31.7625
Spicy Tomato Chutney
This spicy tomato chutney is a great condiment, which you can prepare in large quantity and store in refrigerator. It is a versatile sauce, which can be served as a side dish almost with anything. This recipe video displays the quick and simple process of... - 127.151
Delicious Wheat Dosa With Special Dal Chutney
Looking for a quick recipe to prepare on a busy day? Well this video might just come handy. Delicious Wheat Dosa with Special Dal Chutney is an easy recipe since the dosa batter does not need any fermentation. Dal chutney makes for an excellent accompaniment... - 119.709
Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango Chutney
Mangoes are exclusive tropical fruits that can be cooked from the simplest to the elaborate ways in any form. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Raw Mango Chutney or Kairichi Dal in a typical Maharashtrian style using raw mango and chana dal as the... - 116.163
Kavath Chi Chutney
Kavath/Riped Limonia is a fruit which is eaten plain also can be well-preserved as jam.On my way to market i saw a fresh kavath,i just picked one and prepared Kavath Chi Chutney.I have prepared this chutney with black pepper and jaggery. - 0
Tomator Chutney or pickled tomato is a typical Bengali preparation, which is served to finish off the Bengali meal, just before serving dessert. It is very delectable with a sweet and sour taste. You can adjust the sweetness according to your preference by... - 46.836
Anardana Chi Chutney
I bought fresh anardana/pomegranate from grocery shop and prepared Anardana Chi Chutney.Made this chutney with a combination of onion,coriander and salt. - 0
Til Chi Chutney
A quick and easy chutney to make for lunch.Til chi chutney can be eaten with idli or dosa also.Combination of desiccated coconut with til makes this dish very tasty. - 0
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 29.8743
1. Grind peanuts in a blender to a smooth powder.
2. Cut the red bell pepper roughly and chop garlic roughly.
3. In a nonstick pot heat oil medium high and sauté garlic until it turns slightly golden in color.
4. Add bell pepper, red chilies and salt... - 109.597
Chutney Cheese Spread
Chutney Cheese Spread is a tasty flavored cheese spread. This yummy spread is the secret behind may of sandwiches. Liven up your breakfasts with this delicious Chutney Cheese Spread slathered toasts. - 28.8488
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.7183
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 34.7351
Sweet N Spicy Apple Chutney
Peel off and cut the apples into small pieces
Grind with little water.
Heat oil in pan and add cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
Add tamarind paste.
Add red chilli powder and apples
When the mixture is cooked, add salt.
Cook for 3 minutes
Chutney is... - 29.5271
Spiced Tomato Chutney
Heat oil; add chili pepper.
Add cumin, nutmeg, and mustard seed.
When seeds start to jump, add tomatoes and lemon.
Simmer 15 minutes; stir frequently.
Stir in raisins and sugar.
Simmer, stirring frequently until thickened, about 30 minutes; chill.
Pack in... - 33.6221
Wash cocum in a little vinegar.
Soak chillies in vinegar.
Grate jaggery and dry roast remaining ingredients.
Grind all ingredients together, adding a little vinegar as required to make a paste.
This will stay in the refrigerator for about one month. - 34.4675
Fresh Coriander Chutney
1) In a mortar, pound the cumin, to form coarse powder.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients along with cumin.
3) Process to a paste, scrape the sides twice while blending.
4) Scrape the chutney in a bowl, and... - 40.6712
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 118.184
Mixed Chaat With Tamarind Chutney
Place the yogurt, water, sugar and salt together in a large bowl whisk well and set aside.
Boil the potato dice until soft, drain well and set aside.
Drain the can of chickpeas and add to the cooked potatoes.
To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 44.7161
Tomato Chutney With Currants
Tomato Chutney is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Tomato Chutney recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.0113
Tomato Chutney With Peanuts
Tomato in Indian cuisine is cooked or prepared with seasonings as well with other vegetables. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Tomato Chutney with peanuts and spices along with tomatoes. Good as it is or with roti or rice! - 118.024
Raw Papaya Chutney
Skin and deseed the papaya, cut into thin long pieces and then slice them and cut them into strips. Wash and cut the capsicums into strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a karahi. When hot, add the mustard, cumin and coriander seeds and allow them to pop. Then... - 32.4057
Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
If you are sick and tired of regular cranberry sauce, then you should try this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. This preparation is a blend of all tastes like sweet, sour, tangy, hot and spicy. It is also quite easy and can be served on any occasion as a... - 150.898
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6826