- » Cumin Seed Chutney
Cumin Seed Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cumin seed chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cumin seed chutney recipes.
Turkey Paupiettes With Cumin
1. Flatten the turkey escalopes or fillet between two sheets of greaseproof paper into eight thin pieces. Season them well.
2. Mix the sausagemeat with 30 ml (2 level tbsp) of the chutney, the nuts and seasoning. Divide the mixture among the escalopes. Roll... - 32.1593
Simple Sesame Seeds Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Madhura shows how to make Sesame Seeds Chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with roti or bhakri. - 126.767
Spicy Tomato Chutney
This spicy tomato chutney is a great condiment, which you can prepare in large quantity and store in refrigerator. It is a versatile sauce, which can be served as a side dish almost with anything. This recipe video displays the quick and simple process of... - 129.487
Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
If you are sick and tired of regular cranberry sauce, then you should try this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. This preparation is a blend of all tastes like sweet, sour, tangy, hot and spicy. It is also quite easy and can be served on any occasion as a... - 125.339
Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango Chutney
Mangoes are exclusive tropical fruits that can be cooked from the simplest to the elaborate ways in any form. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Raw Mango Chutney or Kairichi Dal in a typical Maharashtrian style using raw mango and chana dal as the... - 114.583
Tindora Chutney - Easy Indian Chutney
Tindora Chutney is a simple to make accompaniment that goes well with the hot steamed rice. This chutney is perfect for those who love spicy, sweet and sour recipes. So here goes the recipe. - 0
Spiced Tomato Chutney
Heat oil; add chili pepper.
Add cumin, nutmeg, and mustard seed.
When seeds start to jump, add tomatoes and lemon.
Simmer 15 minutes; stir frequently.
Stir in raisins and sugar.
Simmer, stirring frequently until thickened, about 30 minutes; chill.
Pack in... - 34.8234
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Savory Cranberry Chutney
1. Place peanuts and coriander seed in a blender or spice grinder; whirl or grind until mixture is minced.
2. In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart pan, combine peanut mixture, dried cranberries, brown sugar, chili powder, coriander, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and 2... - 33.3595
Tomato Chutney With Currants
Tomato Chutney is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Tomato Chutney recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.8639
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.7959
Tomato Chutney With Peanuts
Tomato in Indian cuisine is cooked or prepared with seasonings as well with other vegetables. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Tomato Chutney with peanuts and spices along with tomatoes. Good as it is or with roti or rice! - 116.296
Tomato And Gingelly Chutney
Tomato and gingelly together give a nice sweet and sour taste to the dish. It goes well as an accompaniment. - 0
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6909
Radish Tomato Chutney
1. Wash and grate the radish using a thick grater. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Put them into a thick-bottomed pan.
2. Break the chillies into small pieces, and add to the pan along with the minced ginger and garlic, cumin seeds and salt. Simmer this mixture... - 37.3907
Sweet Mango Chutney
Take 3 ripe mangoes, peel and cut it into small pieces. Now take a pan and pour oil to it as per the above ingredient list. Put mango in the pan; fry it till it turns mushy. Drain it and put it aside for cooling. Now add all the other ingredients with mango... - 33.1295
Indian Cilantro Dip
A creamy green dip which is lightly spiced due to its Indian origin. The video is a bit fast but you can follow the recipe without repeated plays. Try it with traditional American snacks like chicken wings or fritters. - 77.5352
Indian Tomato Chutney
1. Place the tomatoes in a bowl with the ground coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry leaves, white cumin seeds, onion seeds, red chillies, if using, and onion and fry for... - 38.6962
Ridge Gourd Chutney
cook the ridge gourd, tomatoes, green chilli, garlic cloves in a closed pan without any water. Add a little salt.
After the vegetable is cooked, cool it and grid it into a coarse paste . while grinding add a few corriander leaves, cumin seeds and tamarind to... - 32.0373
Tomato Lemon Chutney
Grate enough lemon peel to make 2 teaspoons; set aside.
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from 1 lemon.
In a blender, whirl lemon with tomatoes and their liquid just until blended.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine oil, chile, lemon peel,... - 38.0495
1Grind together the coconut, onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, cilantro leaves, garlic, and ginger. Grind to a fine paste by using a little water. Pour the chutney paste into a bowl and adjust the consistency using a suitable amount of water.
2.Heat the... - 37.2805
Mango And Coconut Chutney
• Grind grated coconut, mango, green chillies and salt u can add water to make a fine past.
• Take the past into a bowl.
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the cumin seeds, black gram, Mustard seeds and red chillie till the mixture turns... - 38.3898
Combine tomatoes, apples, onion, vinegar, ginger root, garlic, raisins, jalapeno peppers, brown sugar, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 34.6643
Chundo ( Grated Mango Chutney )
1. Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
2. Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida... - 21.6437
Home Made Grated Mango Chutney
Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida and stir... - 26.964
Sweet And Sour Chutney
1. Wash the tamarind and dates and remove the seeds.
2. Boil the tamarind, dates, sugar and salt with 1 1/2 teacups of water for
3. Blend the mixture in a mixer and strain.
4. Add the chilli powder, cumin powder and black salt and mix well. - 35.1388
Mrs Burpee's Apple Chutney
Grind apples, raisins, currants, citron, chili peppers, gingeroot, garlic, onions and preserved ginger in meat chopper, using fine blade.
Bring sugar and vinegar to a boil in stockpot.
Stir in nutmeg, ground ginger, cumin seeds and ground apple... - 40.6858
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Spinach Chutney
Chef Gourmet is showing us a spinach chutney recipe, which is in Indian style or with a touch of Indian Spices. So those out there who like to get started with Indian cuisine, it’s a great break through. It definitely looks gourmet with all the toasted... - 91.8825
Tomato And Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Grind the masala and set aside.
Skin and Chop the tomatoes.
Place the tomatoes, mango pieces and sugar in a vessel and allow to cook over a low fire till soft and buttery. Lower from the stove.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy bottomed pern. When the oil... - 36.1189
Easy Mango Chutney
1 Peel and grate the mangoes. Discard the seeds.
2 Put the grated mangoes into the pan, sprinkle with salt and leave for 2 hours in the sun. Drain the water, rinse the mangoes and add the sugar, chillies and salt. Put into bottles, cap tightly and sun for 2... - 23.7435
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 43.0198
Parveen's Tomato Chutney
1) Wash the tomatoes, drain them.
2) Into a large saucepan, put them with 1 1/2 cups of the vinegar and salt.
3) Cover the pan with lid and heat them until the vinegar boils, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook without lid till the... - 45.3059
Curry Leaf Tamarind Chutney
1. Wash the leaves thoroughly, and leave in a colander for the water to drain.
2. Take out the extract of tamarind - approximately 1-1 1/2 cups.
3. Grind to a paste the fried ingredients along with the curry leaves and salt.
4. Heat the oil, add the mustard... - 41.7135
Tomato Green Chilly Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and cut the tomatoes into fours. Wash and wipe dry the ginger and garlic before grinding.
2. Heat the oil, add the green chillies, and fry for a while. Add the ground paste, and continue to fry until the oil surfaces.
3. Add the tomatoes and fry... - 41.3582
Chutney For Snacks
1. Mix all the ingredients except lemon and grind to a smooth paste by adding about 1/4 cup water.(Do not add much as this is a thick chutney)
2. Remove from blender, squeeze lemon and serve with any snacks. - 31.6658
Combine all ingredients in large preserving kettle.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
The chutney should be thick and dark golden colour.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 9-10 pints. - 36.8147
Hot Spicy Tomato Chutney
Heat oil in a saucepan and add spices.
Saute for a few minutes.
Crush garlic and ginger, add to spices and saute a futher few minutes.
Peel fresh tomatoes, chop and add to spices.
Alternatively use the same quantity of canned tomatoes.
Season with turmeric... - 45.3778
Papaya Tomatillo Chutney
1) In a large saucepan add all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring continuously
3) Simmer it for 30-35 minute, stirring occasionally, until thick.
4) Transfer to a bowl, cool and serve. - 37.4984
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Sweet Tamarind Chutney
If you are found of Indian snacks, then surely you would have come across many recipes that calls for sweet Tamarind Chutney. So, chef Manjula has come up with the recipe that's very handy when you have to prepare Indian snacks. This is probably her simplest... - 117.593
Have you been looking for a great Indian chutney recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right recipe for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this lip smacking tomato chutney. - 127.181
Tomato Spicy Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes.
2. Grind the ginger and garlic to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and when done, add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute for 1-2 minutes, add the ground masala and fry for a while.
4. Add the tomatoes, sugar,... - 40.4556
Curry Leaf Garlic Chutney Powder
1. Wash the leaves, and spread on a cloth to dry - there should be no water while frying.
2. Heat the ghee, fry the masalas one at a time, removing each from the kadai as it is done.
3. When the masalas are fried, fry the curry leaves on slow heat - they... - 36.886
Why not enjoy your salads and appetizers with some great accompaniment. Watch this excellent video to make a simple and delicious cherry chutney. Cherries can be transformed into an awesome treat with this impressive video. Surely a must watch! - 108.003
Green Tomato Apple Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes, apples and onions.
2. Put the onions into a thick-bottomed pan with some vinegar and simmer until the onions have turned soft.
3. To the pan add the tomatoes, apple, spice bag, and the rest of the vinegar. Simmer... - 42.4478
Indian Mint Chutney
Learn how to make Indian Mint Chutney the way it is made in an Indian household. This video shows an easy recipe with basic ingredients. Enjoy! - 110.375
Delicious Wheat Dosa With Special Dal Chutney
Looking for a quick recipe to prepare on a busy day? Well this video might just come handy. Delicious Wheat Dosa with Special Dal Chutney is an easy recipe since the dosa batter does not need any fermentation. Dal chutney makes for an excellent accompaniment... - 118.008
Kavath Chi Chutney
Kavath/Riped Limonia is a fruit which is eaten plain also can be well-preserved as jam.On my way to market i saw a fresh kavath,i just picked one and prepared Kavath Chi Chutney.I have prepared this chutney with black pepper and jaggery. - 0
Tomator Chutney or pickled tomato is a typical Bengali preparation, which is served to finish off the Bengali meal, just before serving dessert. It is very delectable with a sweet and sour taste. You can adjust the sweetness according to your preference by... - 45.2658
Anardana Chi Chutney
I bought fresh anardana/pomegranate from grocery shop and prepared Anardana Chi Chutney.Made this chutney with a combination of onion,coriander and salt. - 0
Til Chi Chutney
A quick and easy chutney to make for lunch.Til chi chutney can be eaten with idli or dosa also.Combination of desiccated coconut with til makes this dish very tasty. - 0
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 32.4533
Masala Dosa With Chutney
Masala Dosa - A delight from down south! Make this delicious South Indian Dosa with this recipe. Masala Dosa is famous all over the world for it's taste, size and the uniqueness. Originally coming from the Mysore in Karnataka, it has become popular among all... - 37.1342
1. Grind peanuts in a blender to a smooth powder.
2. Cut the red bell pepper roughly and chop garlic roughly.
3. In a nonstick pot heat oil medium high and sauté garlic until it turns slightly golden in color.
4. Add bell pepper, red chilies and salt... - 109.739
Chutney Cheese Spread
Chutney Cheese Spread is a tasty flavored cheese spread. This yummy spread is the secret behind may of sandwiches. Liven up your breakfasts with this delicious Chutney Cheese Spread slathered toasts. - 30.4254
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.1129
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Mixed Chaat With Tamarind Chutney
Place the yogurt, water, sugar and salt together in a large bowl whisk well and set aside.
Boil the potato dice until soft, drain well and set aside.
Drain the can of chickpeas and add to the cooked potatoes.
To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 46.8333
Sweet N Spicy Apple Chutney
Peel off and cut the apples into small pieces
Grind with little water.
Heat oil in pan and add cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
Add tamarind paste.
Add red chilli powder and apples
When the mixture is cooked, add salt.
Cook for 3 minutes
Chutney is... - 29.5795
Grind all the ingredients to a paste with very little water. - 25.159
Wash cocum in a little vinegar.
Soak chillies in vinegar.
Grate jaggery and dry roast remaining ingredients.
Grind all ingredients together, adding a little vinegar as required to make a paste.
This will stay in the refrigerator for about one month. - 33.9416
Fresh Coriander Chutney
1) In a mortar, pound the cumin, to form coarse powder.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients along with cumin.
3) Process to a paste, scrape the sides twice while blending.
4) Scrape the chutney in a bowl, and... - 41.1494
Raw Papaya Chutney
Skin and deseed the papaya, cut into thin long pieces and then slice them and cut them into strips. Wash and cut the capsicums into strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a karahi. When hot, add the mustard, cumin and coriander seeds and allow them to pop. Then... - 34.8277
Green Coconut Chutney
Grind all the ingredients very finely on a stone mortar. Add the sugar and lime juice last.
Mix well. Serve. - 32.1088
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.9556
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 37.0484
1) Soak tamarind in 1 1/2 cups of hot water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and strain out juice from the soaked tamarind.
2) Mix all of the seeds, and grind to a fine powder. And grind the jaggery into a fine powder as well.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add the... - 35.8366
Tomato Peanut Chutney - Tarty Nutty Dip
Tomato Chutney is a colorful and spicy chutney that is my favorite accompaniment with sponge dosa. You can even serve it with and South Indian Breakfast recipe. - 0
Learn how to make coconut chutney by following these easy steps. Coconut chutney goes along with many South Indian dishes. It is fast and easy to make. - 0
Tamarind Chutney With Bananas
Since the tamarind generally conies in a large block, tear off a lump about the size of a tangerine.
Soak it overnight in 2/3 cup hot water in a small nonmetallic bowl or cup.
(The water should cover the tamarind, so don't use a very wide bowl.) If you forget... - 40.2668
1. Rinse, core, peel, and shred apple into a bowl; mix with 1 tablespoon lime juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl garbanzos until coarsely pureed, scraping container as necessary. Add to apple.
3. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high... - 35.2866
Hot Tomato Chutney With Dried Apricots
Wash the tomatoes and drain them in a large colandar. Cut a cross at the bottom of each and place them in a deep vessel. Cover them in hot boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Skin the tomatoes and chop finely by hand. Place in a large pan.
Put the oil in a flat... - 39.1825
Onion Chutney - Side Dish For Idli, Dosa, Upma
There are many kinds of chutneys to serve along with the breakfast and chutney can be prepare in many ways, this Onion chutney tastes fabulous with any South Indian breakfast item such as idli, dosa, Vada or Upma. So here is the recipe for this easy and damn... - 0
Vegetable Curry With Chutney
1. To make chutney, place rhubarb, ginger, chilli, mustard seeds, sugar, vinegar and currants in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until mixture is soft and pulpy.
2. To make curry, heat oil in a large saucepan,... - 34.15
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.7078
This is a basic coconut chutney usually served along with dosas.idlis,utthapams etc... - 38.7165
Savory Mint And Coriander Chutney
1) In a food processor, place all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Process until the ingredients form a rough paste.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl. You can mix 2 tablespoons chutney into the yogurt and serve in a small serving bowl as a... - 41.2112
Rava Dosa And Chutney
Mix rice flour, maida and rava with salt. Add enough water to make a thick batter without forming lumps.
Add chopped onion, cilantro and green chillies, add more water and make a thin batter of buttermilk consistency.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.... - 44.4569
Chutney comes from the Hindu word "chatni," meaning "for licking" as in savoring or relishing an appetizing flavor or pleasing taste.Chutneys are exotic in taste without the fat.They may also be called relish,salsas, dips. Chutneys offer a burst of flavor. No... - 47.7997
This delicious sweet and sour chutney is an accompaniment with any Indian snack! - 0
Liu Chutney Bharela Chhamna
1. Grind the coconut masala on a mortar or in a mixer-grinder. I prefer chutneys ground on black stone by pestles.
2. Wash the pomfrets. Keep whole. Slit the side of the face and remove the gills and intestines. Wash thoroughly. Apply salt, turmeric and... - 29.9097
Pudine Ki Chutney
One of the most famous and simple Indian condiment packed with the aroma of fresh mint. It can be served with any snack or enjoyed as an accompaniment to any meal. - 0
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 125.061
Curried Pear Chutney With Fresh Ginger
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, brown sugar, orange honey, gingerroot, lime juice and peel, cinnamon stick, spices, salt and bell pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to dissolve honey and sugar.
Add pears; bring back to a... - 43.962
Dadim Ki Chutney
This is a tangy pomegranate chutney from Uttarakhand. - 31.2131
Dates/Khajur contain essential nutrients,vitamins,and minerals that are required for development and overall well-being.Everyday i give atleast one seedless date to my children.I thought of preparing something different with dates which i had in my fridge.So... - 0
Dry Fish Chutney
Roast the fish to a red colour and grind to a paste with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with curry and rice. - 22.8175
1. Peel potatoes and cut into round slices.
2. In a grinder add coriander, chillies, ginger, garlic, coconut, tamarind, cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Grind the mixture to a fine paste.
3. In a bowl mix salt, turmeric and chilli... - 46.0141
This Papaya Chutney tastes incredible ! I tried this sweet sour papaya relish with Indian bread dishes and the result was mind blowing. Just try this Papaya Chutney and let me know if you like it ! - 40.4247
Quick Simple Kobbara Chutney
1.Grind the coconut, roasted gram dal, green chili, garlic, cumin, salt,water and keep aside.
2.Heat oil in a pan for seasoning; add mustard seeds, black gram and red chili.
3.Once it starts to splutter, add the seasoning in the in the... - 0
One of the tasty chutneys which can be used for about a month if kept in an air tight container, which goes well with dosa or idli. - 34.2708
Chutneys are not difficult to make. You just have to know which ingredients to combine. Take a look at our top Rhubarb Chutney recipe listed here - 124.156