- » Cumin Rub
Cumin Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cumin rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cumin rub recipes.
Rub A Dub Barbecue Rub
1) Mix together all the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Can be stored for up-to 6 weeks in a cool, dark place. - 30.8559
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 104.054
Cumin-crusted Bass Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook cumin seeds in a large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted. Place cumin, salt, and pepper in a spice or coffee grinder,- process until finely ground. Rub cumin mixture over top and bottom sides of fillets.
3.... - 22.39
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 37.1755
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. - 23.6784
The BBQ Pit Boys make up an all-purpose rub that's the perfect blend for Poultry, Beef, Lamb, Pork and Fish. - 96.5638
Smokin' Guns Bbq Rub
I was asked if I could create the BBQ rub from Smokin' Guns BBQ in Kansas City based on an episode of Diners, Drive-In's and Dives. Here's what I came up with. - 0
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 29.3952
Healthy Cumin Fish
For a fish dish that crackles with Indian flavors, this could be a great choice. The zesty flavor of cumin pumps up the flavor of all fish that makes for an excellent dish. This video presents a fish recipe that packs in tons of flavor but very little fat and... - 113.226
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 33.9154
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 43.9999
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 32.4136
Duck Breasts With Fresh Pear And Cumin
Slash through the fat of the skin side of the duck breasts, making a lattice pattern.
Rub in on both sides 2 capfuls of Poire William, the ground cumin and garlic, and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least an hour.
Heat a non-stick pan and toss... - 45.7264
Chili Rubbed Pork Chops
1.Discard excess fat from meat.
2.Mix together chili powder, salt, brown sugar, cumin, pepper.
3. Rub this over each chop.
4. Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5. Grill the chops for about 5 to 6 minutes.
7. Serve... - 37.6978
Cumin Spiced Chicken
In small bowl, blend all ingredients, except chicken.
Brush or rub spice mixture on chicken.
Rub about 1/2 teaspoon mixture in cavity of chicken.
Place chicken breast-side up on roasting rack.
Secure legs together with string.
Cover with wax paper.
Microw - 32.2016
Cheese & Cumin Scones
Fry chopped onions in hot oil till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green coriander.
Mix... - 37.034
1. In a bowl combine ground cumin, paprika, lemon pepper, thyme and salt. Mix well.
2. Heat canola oil over medium – high heat in a skillet.
3. Sprinkle dry ingredient mixture over fish fillets and rub.
4. Place the fish in the... - 94.0998
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 38.8495
Sauteed Chicken With Cumin
This delicious Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe should not be missed. This a lovely chicken dish that boast a unique flavor. Try this Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I love preparing this dish! - 44.1213
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Chili Rubbed Pork Chops
Remove all visible fat from the chops.
Combine the chili powder, brown sugar, salt, cumin and pepper and generously rub onto all sides of each chop.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the chops for 5-6 minutes. - 26.0082
Spicy Meat Rub
Add oregano in a bowl.
Add garlic powder to the bowl.
Add black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Add minced onion.
Add savory to the bowl.
Add cumin and parsley to the bowl.
Mix them well.
It can be rubbed over pork and chicken. - 37.7374
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 142.326
I may not be a nutritionist but can assure you of the fact that this Southwest Rub recipe is Low Fat. Stock up on plenty of bags of cayenne as you will want to make this dish time and again. Dish would take only 20 minutes of your time. Dish is the one dish... - 39.6383
Chicken In Iceland Curry Rub
When you are bored with the regular chicken recipes, you should try this one. You know your chicken is going to be unique and delicious, the moment you sniff in the spicy rub. The secret of this tasty chicken preparation, lies behind the rub mixture, so take... - 111.441
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 40.2797
Southwestern Ribs With A Rub
1. At least 1 hour before grilling, cover chips with water and soak; drain before using. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine the remaining ingredients except for Rib Rub and pork loin back ribs. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 to 30... - 33.6509
Country Dry Rub
Looking for a cheap and easy dry rub to seal the flavors of your bbq grill? Well you have yourself one heck of a recipe! Check this video out for a quick and easy budgeted recipe of the pit boys can be made ahead of time! See the video for more! - 94.4678
Garlic Pepper Rub
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; store in a covered container.
Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. - 27.9007
Country Spice Rub
1) Combine together all the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Store leftover rub in an airtight jar. - 31.7296
Tandoori Spice Rub
1) In a resealable plastic bag, put all the ingredients. Close the bag properly.
2) Shake well to thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 30.0818
Purely Pork Rub
1) In a freezer bag or an airtight container, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Toss and shake to mix well.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 30.8504
Mustard Seed Rub
1) Into a dry pan, put the garam masala spices and roast over low heat till the ingredeints start to release their aroma.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a spice mill, grind the masala to a coarse texture.
4) In a sealable, airtight container or... - 37.8861
Homemade Creole Rub And Seasoning
If you store a box of creole rub and seasoning in your kitchen, you don't need to worry about seasoning your raw food materials anymore. Prepare this easy mix and stock up in an airtight container. You are going to enjoy some real delicious food by using this... - 105.134
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 43.7005
Classic African Berber Rub
If you are interested to know about the best seasoning or rub mix for the meat, poultry, veggies or seafood, then you should watch this video. The African Berber rub is among the best seasonings, which is going to make your food just awesome. Preparation part... - 96.7447
Beaver Castor's All Purpose Rub
1) In a bowl or a jar with a tight fitting screw-on lid, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Shake well to thoroughly blend.
3) Use as preferred. - 33.6666
Latin Style Spice Rub
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Grind them together with the help of a coffee grinder, mortar & pestle or a spice mill.
3) Cover the container and store in a cool and dark space for 6 weeks approximately.
4) Use as... - 32.2571
Southwestern Rubbed Steak
Remove any visible fat from the steak.
Mix together the salt, sugar, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Press the spices firmly onto all sides of the steak and let stand for 5 minutes.
Lightly coat the grill with cookingspray and preheat for 5... - 27.1347
Fajita Rubbed Chicken
Combine the chili powder, cayenne pepper, parsley, brown sugar, pepper and cumin on a large plate.
Mix the spices thoroughly.
Press each chickenbreast into the spices on all sides.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the chicken... - 28.909
Southwestern Rubbed Steak
1.Cut off any fat that is visible from the steak.
2.Combine together sugar, salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder.
3. Smear the steak generously with the spice mix and let mariante for 5 minutes.
4.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray and preheat... - 38.4366
Fajita Rubbed Chicken
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large plate, add the chili powder, cayenne pepper, parsley, brown sugar, pepper and cumin.
3 Mix together throughly.
4 Place the chicken breasts in the plate one... - 41.1366
Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl to form a paste.
Use with pork or chicken. - 21.6166
Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin On The Grill
Hosting a Barbecue party? Here's a wonderful recipe that you can make. Watch chef Binks share his personal favorite recipe to prepare Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin on the Grill. We bet your guests will be asking for more. - 105.333
Mediterranean Spice Rubbed Flank Steak
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Trim fat from steak. Combine mustard, water, lemon juice, and garlic. Rub over steak.
3. Combine coriander and next 5 ingredients, pat into mustard mixture on steak. Cover and chill 10 minutes.
4. Place steak on a broiler pan coated... - 33.8643
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme, rub evenly over fish. Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 31.4329
Flavorful Grilling Rubs
What's a piece of meat without a little extra flavor and kick? Chef Todd Mohr not only gives you a deep insight on the need for a good rub to pep up your grilled food, but also shares an easy to prepare and versatile rub recipe, good enough to jazz up your... - 103.893
Moroccan Harissa Rub
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Use as is over chicken or beef, or mix with mayonnaise or sour cream and use as a garnish. - 26.8976
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 104.221
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 33.377
The Baron's No Salt Rub
1) In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients. Mix well.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Store the remaining rub in an airtight container. - 33.2001
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 29.6959
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 27.4544
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7132
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 111.605
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 31.8063
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme; rub evenly over fish.
Place fish on a jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 42.4917
Chili Rubbed Roasted Chicken
Roasting chickens is a great and easy way to cook them. You really don’t need to do much once it is in the oven. It is important that you monitor your times as the chicken must be at 170 degrees when you insert a thermometer close to the bone. Ovens vary so... - 127.753
Chili Seared Salmon With Sweet Pepper Salsa
Combine first 13 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon Salt, and black pepper; rub evenly over Salmon fillets.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat... - 30.6927
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 90.7092
Masala Ni Kaleji
Rub ground spices and salt into liver and shallow fry for 2-3 minutes.
Do not over fry as liver will then get tough. - 31.7819
Pesto Packed Pork Chops
1. For filling, in a small mixing bowl stir together feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of the pesto, and the pine nuts. Set aside. For glaze, in a small saucepan melt jelly over low heat. Stir in the remaining 2 to 3 tablespoons pesto and the balsamic vinegar; heat... - 35.3868
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 48.2837
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Bheeda Ne Colmi
Rub prawns with rice flour, salt and lime juice.
Heat- fat in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add ground spices and turmeric and fry for one minute.
Add okras, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Add... - 45.4898
Rub ground spices on chicken and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add chicken and continue to saute till brown,... - 44.1037
A slow-braised chicken dish with sweet potatoes, green bell peppes, coconut milk and a spiced crust. Flavorful cilantro-scented broth turns into a rich sauce. Serve with seasonal vegetables and you have a great meal. - 122.569
Spiced Flank Steak
Combine chili powder, thyme, oregano, coriander, cumin, pepper and salt; rub over steak.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
Place steak on greased grill... - 28.3262
Tarela Masala Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Mix fenugreek and cumin powder and rub into cut made in fish.
Add lime juice to ground spices, rub all over fish and leave for half an... - 45.5335
Sift flour together with baking powder, salt, cumin, turmeric and chilli powder.
Rub in ghee or butter.
Add cold water to make a stiff dough similar to pastry.
Roll out very thin on a floured surface.
Cut into small attractive shapes and leave to dry for 10... - 34.6496
1. Sift flour. Add sweet cumin, salt and peppercorns.
2. Rub ir fat.
3. Add curds and cold water to make a stiff dough.
4. Divide into equal portions. Roll into round poories. Double them.
5. Roll lightly. Fold again to form triangle.
6. Roll lightly again... - 34.8845
Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture. Place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 31.7952
Easy Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 30.6326
Indian Spiced Pork Chops
In a small bowl, combine the bay leaves, cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, and salt.
Rub the mixture on both sides of each pork chop.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler about 5 minutes.
Place the pork chops on the broiler... - 28.9999
Chicken And Watercress Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
In a small bowl, combine the oregano, coriander, cumin, and salt.
Rub the chicken breasts with the spice mixture and arrange them on a broiler pan.
Broil on each side for 4... - 38.7662
North Carolina Bbq Pork Tenderloin With Mop Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for indirect heating.
2. To prepare the spice rub, combine the brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, and pepper in a bowl. Rub half of the mixture all over the pork and let... - 32.612
Chicken Medaillons And Grits Cakes
1. In medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil, stir in grits and cook according to package directions.
2. Into greased 9-inch square baking pan spoon grits, cover and place in refrigerator until firm.
3. To prepare the chicken breasts rub with... - 41.8159
Moong Dal Vada
1. Clean, wash and soak the gram for 12 hours.
2. Remove husk as much as possible.
3. Grind coarsely. Add chopped chillies, ginger, coconut, coriander, cumin, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4. Rub on in gram flour and add to mixture.
5. Fry this mixture in the... - 37.9589
Pour consomme into measuring cup; add enough water to measure 2 cups.
Combine consomme and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. - 25.6434
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 29.2464
Memphis Style Bbq Ribs
This is a recipe that will be used over and over again when smoking ribs. A sweet and smoky rub gives these ribs a 5 star flavor. - 62.0934
1) Slit all the sardines down from the belly.
2) If preferred, clean the fish.
3) Preheat the barbeque and... - 37.3673
Carne Asada Tacos / Tacos De Carne Asada
1. Season the skirt steak with salt, pepper and cumin from both sides and rub well.
2. Slice the steak into two pieces.
3. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
4. Place the steaks on grill and cook for a few minutes.
5. On the same grill... - 0
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts and slice into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Slice steak on the diagonal 3/8 inch thick, then into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Sprinkle both meats evenly with cumin, salt, and garlic, rubbing in lightly with your fingertips.
Place... - 40.007
Creole Halibut Stew
1 ln a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the green onions and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the green pepper, carrots, sausage, and jalapeno pepper; reduce the heat to low, cover,... - 30.4333
Broiled Rabbit With Chili Fennel Sauce
For the rabbit: In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon, coriander, cumin and white pepper.
Rub over the surface of the rabbit pieces.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the rabbit on the rack.
Broil 4" from the heat for 8... - 40.9011
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 43.3274
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
Mixed Chaat With Tamarind Chutney
Place the yogurt, water, sugar and salt together in a large bowl whisk well and set aside.
Boil the potato dice until soft, drain well and set aside.
Drain the can of chickpeas and add to the cooked potatoes.
To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 44.7161
Indonesian Pork Brod
Make a paste by blending peanut butter, soy, coriander, cumin, garlic, and chili powder.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Rub paste well into meat cubes.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread onto about 12 thin skewers, with about 4 meat cubes on each.
Broil slowly (about... - 35.1402
Cheese Breakfast Scones
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Rub in the butter.
2. Add grated cheese and cumin seeds, mix well.
3. Gradually add enough milk to bind the ingredients together and make a soft dough.
4. Place on a floured board, knead lightly and roll out to... - 35.0697
Rancho Corn Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 cup of warm water.
Drain the chiles and julienne in short strips.
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost... - 39.1915
Cumin Rub Recipes By Category