- » Cumin Corn
Cumin Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cumin corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cumin corn recipes.
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Couscous With Cumin
1) In a saucepan, place the chicken stock and cumin together.
2) Heat the cumin mixture to boil.
3) Stir in the tomato paste and corn niblets.
4) Put the lid and cook for half a minute.
5) Fold in couscous until well mixed.
6) Take the pan off the heat... - 36.7881
Corn On The Cob With Cumin Butter
1)Husk the corn and let water boil in large covered pot to cover the corn and add salt if desired.
2)When water boils, add corn and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
(If corn is older, cook longer) and then drain.
3)To make cumin butter, melt butter and... - 31.248
You May Also Like!
Cumin Rice With Pignoli
Soak rice in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion and saute until it begins to turn golden.
Add rice and soaking water along with cumin and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Cook rice at simmer about... - 37.8221
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 109.872
Haandi Rice With Cumin
1. Wash the rice well, drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi and fry the cumin seeds, curry leaves and dried red chillies, if using, for about 1 minute. Add the rice and stir gently with a slotted spoon for about 1 minute.
3. Add the salt, water... - 33.2355
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 33.9154
Yellow Bell Pepper Salsa With Cumin Tortilla Chips
In a small bowl combine well the cumin and the salt.
In a large deep heavy skillet heat 3/4 inch of the oil to 375° F on a deep-fat thermometer and in it fry the tortilla wedges in batches for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until they are crisp and most of th - 25.786
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 34.955
Spiced With Cumin Ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Shape into one- or one and a half inch balls.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees about twenty minutes.
Or, if you wish, deepfry the meatballs in corn oil until brown and the meatballs are... - 30.569
Break down the tamarind block.
Pour the hot water over the tamarind and leave it to soak for about 10-15 minutes.
Squeeze out all the water and push the tamarind through a sieve to extract the pulp.
Wash the lentils, put in a saucepan with the measured water,... - 45.9786
Indian-style Vegetable Curried Corn
A nutritious meal with curried corn with vegetables is delighting. This would be a perfect dish that everyone would enjoy. Bhal Dave helps us to accomplish this in a simple and time friendly way in home kitchen. Start cooking now! - 72.2108
Avocado And Roasted Corn Guacamole With Toasted Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast, tossing often, for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Fold in the avocado, tomato, coriander, onion, jalapeno and... - 35.2672