- » Cumin Carrot Potato
Cumin Carrot Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cumin carrot potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cumin carrot potato recipes.
Lentil Soup With Cumin
1. Chop carrot, celery, onion, and potato into bite-sized pieces; cut garlic into very small slices.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat in a pot large enough to hold everything. Add the cut vegetables, garlic, and cumin, plus 2 teaspoons of salt. Cook 5... - 28.8319
Cheese & Cumin Scones
Fry chopped onions in hot oil till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green coriander.
Mix... - 39.4605
Curry Potatoes And Carrots
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir and cover with lid. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 3 minutes toss the potatoes and add in carrot, cumin and curry powder. Season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano,... - 110.147
Potato And Carrot Stir Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
Add the sliced onions and continue to stir-fry until some of the onion slices are darker than others.
Lower the heat... - 39.9384
Carrot Potato Stir Fry
A very easy yet tasty vegetable stir fry. Try it and enjoy this simple and delicious vegetable stir fry! - 27.2085
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.7562
Spiced Puree Of Carrot Soup
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions, and celery. Cover and cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 12 minutes). Add potatoes, cumin, curry powder, and broth. Bring to a boil over... - 32.2306
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 46.0537
Braised Chicken In Carrot Juice
This braised chicken is really good! The carrot juice and spices give it a very exotic yet affordable taste. You can even make it for a casual dinner party because it is so different! Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or rice. - 135.871
Potato Cutlets / Aloo Tikki / Indian Potato
If you love potatoes, do try this Indian Potato appetizer recipe - Aloo Tikki. Easy to make these potato cutlets are a popular Indian street food. Learn how to make Aloo tikki/ Potato cutlets/ Potato Patties by watching this video. - 107.477
Sort lentils, discarding any foreign material.
Rinse well and drain.
Place lentils, water, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, bay leaf, cumin, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a heavy soup pot.
Cook for 45 minutes or until lentils are soft.
Add lemon juice, stir,... - 39.6391
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soap
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add broth, russet potatoes, chopped onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 44.5335
New Potatoes Cooked In Their Jackets
Wash the potatoes well, but do not peel.
Quarter them lengthwise, then dice them.
Set aside in a bowl of cold water.
Put the ginger in the electric blender with the turmeric and 3 tablespoons water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Heat the oil in a... - 47.6839
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in an 8- to 10-quart pan and add broth, russet potatoes, onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and... - 42.5057
Gingered Lentil Soup With Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the carrots and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, pepper, and allspice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the water, lentils, and rice and... - 40.6006
Pioneer Potato Soup
1. Combine all ingredients except milk, flour, and garnishes in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; simmer 30 minutes.
2. Gradually add milk to flour, stirring until smooth. Stir into soup.
3. Bring soup to boiling; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4.... - 36.6099
Fitch's Tijuana Tortilla Soup
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Then add potatoes, broth, carrots, celery, bell pepper, tequila, thyme, cumin, sage, bay leaf, pepper, and hot pepper... - 43.0752
Potatoes In Methl
Put cloves through garlic squeezer and fry in a little oil.
Add cumin seed and fry for a few minutes, then add chopped onions.
Fry until soft but not brown.
Chop tomato, dhania and methi leaves and chillies and stir into onions with the turmeric.
Cook until... - 35.6598
This crunchy Potato Curry is terrific. A novel curry enhanced with Pakoras, this is going to be your meal obsession. Try this extremely delicious Potato Curry with rice and let me know if you like it ! - 44.997
Lamb Stew With Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook meat, half at a time, in hot oil over medium-high heat until brown.
Drain off fat.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Sprinkle meat with flour, stirring to coat.
Stir in vegetable broth, nectar,... - 45.8835
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.3204
Papeta Ma Sada Pattice ( Potato Cakes )
1. Take a large thali or tray and mix all the ingredients, except the last four, together. Mix well. Salt to taste.
2. Wet your hands and make twenty equal portions and shape into small round pattice. They should be flat at top and bottom. You can make larger... - 30.4516
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 129.026
Aloo Masala For Dosa
Chef has a spicy Indian curry dry called aloo-masala which is a tasty addition to dosa or Indian crepes or can be enjoyed with parathas. She makes the dish with great details for the viewers to get an authentic Indian dish at the end. Nevertheless, it is a... - 136.344
1) Use a very large pot to layer the vegetables in the given order - potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions and peas.
2) In another small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all of the herbs and spices.
3) Pour in 2 cups of water and... - 47.0594
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.601
Tandoori Aloo Wrap
Baby potatoes tossed in a spicy paste and then wrapped up with a flavoured curd dressing -- let's see if you can say 'no' to this! the mildness of curds complements the spicy tandoori aloo in this lip-smacking wrap! when making for kids reduce the... - 101.407
1) In a 2 pint bowl, place the vegetables along with 1/2 pint of hot water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables.
4) In a blender, puree them until smooth.
5) To... - 48.6699
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 104.125
Aloo Gajjar has a grand taste. Aloo Gajjar gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder and flavored with coriander leaves. Aloo Gajjar is loved by many people. - 36.1778
Spanish Beef Stew
This winter try a Spanish beef stew to please your family. Like any other stew this Spanish Beef Stew recipe is also simple but requires a few extra seasoning like sazon and tomato sauce. Although the video is self explanatory, a few words from the chef would... - 64.4236
A delicately flavoured Mulghutwany Soup.Be sure not to gorge on it to save some appetite for the main course. - 27.8099
Hearty Lentil Soup
This Hearty Lentil Soup is simply guilt free eating at its best. The flavors of bacon, maple, and apple, blends perfectly with the sweet heat of the cumin and curry making this an absolutely delicious weekend meal. - 120.128
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 49.0084
Spiced Root Soup With Crispy Spiced Onions
1. Peel and halve the onions through the root, then slice thinly lengthways. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add half the onions and fry until just starting to colour. Add the mustard and cumin seeds and fry until nicely browned.
2. Add vegetables and... - 36.6597
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 44.5438
Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes.
Cut the cauliflower into big pieces.
Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas.
Deep fry the potatoes in ghee.
Cut the paneer into small cubes and deep fry in ghee.
Cut the... - 45.3428
Lucknow Vegetable Curry
Any vegetable can be cooked in this way, e.g., potatoes, carrots, French beans, peas, gourd or pumpkin.
Heat the ghee and lightly fry the onion and ginger.
Add salt, turmeric, coriander powder, green chilli and tomato.
Keep stirring briskly till all the water... - 44.9901
Spicy Vegetable Loaf
1.Heat oil in a large trypan and cook garlic, onion, chilli powder, cumin, coriander and turmeric for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2.Add lentils, carrot, potato, tomatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils... - 44.557
Perfect Roast Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, and carrot.
3. Drop olive oil, coriander leaves, thyme, and cumin in it.
4. Sprinkle black pepper, and mix well.
5. In a baking... - 107.418
Crock Pot Beef Stew
This crock pot beef stew is the best thing to have, when you return to home after a hectic day at work. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it does not involve any special cooking procedure. Add all the ingredients to your crock pot, close lid... - 134.005
Healthy Comfort Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy comfort food dinner of Nina's Healthy Rolled Meatloaf with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce plus a delicious and healthy side dish: Sweet Potato Carrot Puree. - 100.785
Upma (upittu) - Indian Vegetarian
If you're deciding what to make for breakfast, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know how the chef makes the upma. Upma is a famous South Indian dish. Your family and guests will really enjoy eating the upma. Do check out... - 110.31
Coriander Spiced Vegetables
1 Slice the onions thinly. Finely chop the garlic. Halve, seed and finely chop the chillies. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel the potatoes. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut into even-sized chunks.
2 Crush the coriander and cumin seeds in a clean... - 34.8854
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 46.3448
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.7755
1. Grind together coconut, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder and onions and extract milk.
2. Clean and soak rice and gram.
3. Prepare vegetables and blanch tomatoes.
4. Heat fat; add peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add blanched tomatoes and salt.
6.... - 49.6845
Winter Vegetable Soup
1. In a 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic, curry powder, cumin and gingerroot and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in stock, carrots, potato and tomato juice well.
3. With lid or... - 42.2609
Spicy Vegetable Salad
Peel potatoes and slice them.
Cook in salted boiling water and drain.
Sprinkle juice of half a lemon on a plate and sprinkle salt, some cinnamon-clove powder, cumin seed powder and some ginger and chilli paste.
Place potato slices and again sprinkle the... - 34.8849
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots and French beans for 3-5 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Try to leave as much oil as possible in the pan.
2. Fry the onions until... - 34.7477
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 43.5627
Indian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Cut each chicken breast into two pieces.
2. In a glass bowl stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, cumin, ground red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper. Add the chicken, turning it to coat it evenly with the... - 37.1742
Slow Cooked Vegetable Curry
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, toss together the potatoes, onion, bell pepper, carrots, and tomatoes. Stir in the tomato paste, water, curry powder, cumin seeds, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well. Place the cauliflower florets on top.
2. Cover... - 33.2249
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 47.1037
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then add onion, ginger,... - 41.503
1. Clean and cut vegetables and boil with cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2. Grind turmeric, red chillies, garlic, ginger and cumin, using vinegar. Slit green chillies.
3. Grind onions coarsely.
4. Heat fat. Fry ground spices, add vegetables remaining vinegar,... - 35.6052
Polish Style Pork With Sauerkraut
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the chops till browned on both sides.
Remove from the pan and reserve.
Peel and finely chop the onion; peel and crush the garlic.
Add both to the casserole and fry till transparent.
Season, and add the drained... - 45.5868
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 30.8163
Vegetables In A Tangy Sauce
Boil the toor dhaal in the 300 ml (1 1/2 pint) water until soft but not mushy and set aside.
Mix together the yogurt, tomato puree, tamarind paste, the 150 ml (1/4 pint) water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, sugar, salt, cumin and coriander together in bowl... - 42.0083
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
The mixed vegetable pulao is a rice preparation prepared with fragrant basmati rice and vegetables. Cooked in a microwave, the mixed vegetable pulao is made with potatoes, cauliflower, peas and beans and flavored with cumin, red chilies, coriander powder and... - 42.9119
Easy Moroccan Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle flour over meat mixture. Stir until flour has absorbed pan juices. Cook 2 minutes... - 33.6
Doña Rossana Cooks Chiken Noodle Soup
COOK CHICKEN THIGHS IN 5 CUPS OF WATER AND 1 TABLESPOON OF SALT FOR 40 MINUTES. TAKE THE CHIKEN OUT AND LET IT COOL FOR 10 MINUTES. ADD THE POTATOES TO THE BOILING BROTH AND LET THEM COOK FOR 10 MINUTES. WITH THE HELP OF TWO FORKS SEPARATE THE MEAT FROM THE... - 27.6712
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Trim excess fat from meat and cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in saucepan with bay leaf, cumin seed, peppercorns, garlic, vinegar, salt, and water; cover.
Cook slowly for 1 hour, or until meat is almost tender.
Peel and cut potatoes and carrots into... - 43.5717
Lentil With Lemon Soup
Sort and rinse lentils; place in a 4-quart pot.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain and cool on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, discarding remainder.
Crumble cooked bacon.
Add onion, carrots, celery and garlic to reserved... - 41.9005
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 35.8788
Red Lentil & Vegetable Stew
Rinse and drain lentils, discarding any foreign matter. Combine lentils with 5 cups water in a 4-quart pot. Bring to a boil.
While water is heating, prepare vegetables and add to soup. Stir in bouillon cubes, garlic, parsley, salt and cumin.
Once soup has... - 32.6166
Fried Chilli Cabbage
1) In a large saucepan, saute the garlic, onion and cumin seeds in the melted butter or ghee for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
2) Then stir in the turmeric and shake to mix well.
3) Stir in the potatoes, peas, cabbage, carrots and salt, stir... - 43.6549
Silken Corn Soup With Caramelized Vegetables
This method could be an easy one to make soup, if you love soup for supper. Watch this video by chef Todd who shows using dried vegetables to make a silk and smooth soup. - 109.599
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat over medium flame.
2. Add cumin seeds and brown them for 1 minute.
3. Reduce the flame. Mix the next 6 ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Mix water and potatoes.
5. Cover the skillet and simmer 10 minutes.
6.... - 46.2564
Irish Stew has a fine taste. Irish Stew gets its taste from mutton mixed with vegetable and bacon, flavored with pepper. Irish Stew is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 43.7448
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 136.977
Hearty Lentil Soup
In 2-quart saucepan combine lentils and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover pan, and let simmer until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to lentils and stir to combine; cover and cook over low heat until potatoes are... - 34.5135
Spiced Pork Stew
1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and cumin. Add pork pieces to plastic bag; shake to coat pork. In a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven, cook meat and onion, half at a time, in hot oil until meat is browned. Drain off fat. Return all pork and onion to the... - 35.6224
1. Wash rice, soak rice in water for half an hour. Then drain the rice.
2. Heat small kadhai. Fry all ingredients given in Masala Powder one by one. Let it cool.
3. Pound all these ingredients to a fine dry powder.
4. Heat oil in kadhai. Add cumin... - 43.8582
Lentil Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
Cook lentils in the water until tender, about 35 minutes.
Combine meat, sait, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin.
Shape into about twenty-four balls.
In a Dutch oven, brown in the oil.
Remove meatballs from pan with slotted spoon.
Discard all but 2... - 46.5766
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 38.2447
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 44.2146
Vegetable Mulligutwanny Soup
1. Clean and cut vegetables into small pieces. Roast and powder coriander, cumin and fennel.
2. Add vegetables, stock, coriander, fennel and cumin powders, turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and salt. Simmer till... - 42.414
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 49.0564
Sherried Lentil Soup
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon of chopped onion for tempering the soup.
2. In a large heavy bottomed preferably cast-iron skillet or soup pot, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and carrots and sauté until the onions are... - 46.2283
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.518
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating. Goes... - 112.957
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 33.6493
Fried Rice With Cottage Cheese
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee and deep fry paneer.
4 Set aside.
5 In the same pan, fry the onion and bay leaf until brown.
6 Add in the chilli sauce, salt,... - 49.8036
Upma With Mixed Vegetables
Heat a large frying pan or wok, add the semolina, and cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until it is a few shades darker, stirring constantly.
Remove from the pan and set aside, Sprinkle the potatoes with paprika, turmeric and a little salt.
Heat the oil... - 40.467
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.689
Vegetables Stuffed Tomatoes
1 Carefully scoop out the pulp from tomatoes.
2 In a large pan, steam all the chopped vegetables.
3 In another pan, boil the potatoes.
4 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion, ginger and green chillies.
6 Fry... - 46.1366
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 125.803
Deep Fried Vegetables In Yogurt Sauce
Whisk the yogurt in a large serving bowl and add the mint, coriander, salt, sugar, chillies and water.
Whisk for a further minute and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add... - 42.7709
Grind ginger, garlic and whole spices to a paste.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the beef and fry to a red colour.
Cover with hot water and cook till the beef is almost done.
Put in the vegetables, vinegar and sugar.
Cook till the beef... - 40.1159
Veg Kolhapuri,a good combination of varied vegetables.I had lots of fresh vegetables in my fridge so thought of preparing this recipe. - 24.5984
Sabudana Or Sago Khichdi For Upvas - Spicy Tapioca For Fasting
1. Take a pan and heat a little oil and add cumin seeds and a pinch of turmeric powder. Add ginger, green chilies, curry leaves and peanuts.
2. Add the potatoes and carrots and cook on a medium heat. Also soaked sago add rock salt. Stir well so that... - 101.424
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.In a large stock pot, drop the carrots and the sweet potato.
3.Add the onions.
4.Pour in the water.
5.Empty the cans of crushed tomatoes.
6.Add the vegetable stock cubes, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili... - 81.851
Easy To Make Tomato Soup
1. In a pan heat butter add cumin seeds, roasted garlic, carrot slices, roma tomatoes, green pepper, red chili flakes, crushed black pepper and water. Cover with a lid and cook for about 30 minutes. If using a pressure cooker, cook till you hear one... - 103.083
Vegetable Curry And Spiced Dal
Vegetable curry is always a great meal! In this video, watch a step-by-step instruction to preparing a great meal of vegetable curry with dal. Filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables, the curry is made with soy milk. A great meal, with great flavors! - 122.543