Cucumber Yogurt Salad
- » Cucumber Yogurt Radish Salad
Cucumber Yogurt Radish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber yogurt radish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber yogurt radish salad recipes.
These Cucumbers Cairo are a cool treat for the summer ! Try out these cucumbers, vegetables and yogurt salad for your summer meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Cucumbers Cairo are welcome ! - 32.322
Radish And Cucumber Salad
1) Trim cucumber and slice it lengthwise. Seed the halves with the help of a small spoon.
2) Peel one cucumber half and leave the other one unpeeled. Slice both in crescents of 1/2 inch thickness.
3) Take a colander and place cucumber... - 41.5346
Cucumber Yogurt Chicken
For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over... - 34.8339
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.5436
Place all the ingredients except the paprika in a bowl and mix well - 21.7843
Carrot And Cracked Wheat Salad With Yogurt Herb Dressing
In bowl, cover bulgur with very hot water.
Let stand for 1 hour; drain well.
Add green onions, celery, and carrot.
Yogurt-Herb Dressing: Combine yogurt, sour cream, mustard, oregano, basil, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
Pour just enough dressing over... - 39.0901
Cucumber And Walnut Salad
Leave cucumber unpeeled if possible.
Run a fork down the outside of the cucumber, so that the tines of the fork make grooves in the cucumber skin.
Slice thinly and remove any large seeds from center.
Combine all other ingredients with cucumbers and chill in... - 34.6915
1) Pare and thinly slice the cucumbers.
2) In a medium-size bowl, place the cucumbers.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yogurt, dillweed, French dressing and salt, blend well.
4) Pour over the cucumbers and toss gently to mix.
5)... - 42.9668
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1) In large salad bowl add green and red cabbage, carrot, celery, bell pepper, scallions, cucumber, and radishes.
2) In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over vegetables and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until... - 42.1223
Vegetable Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until vegetables are finely chopped.
Serve with vegetable salads. - 24.1426
Dilled Tuna And Potato Salad
Scrub potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, yogurt,... - 38.1384
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 32.6056
Lemon-dill Potato Salad
1.Combine potatoes, scallions, radishes, and celery in a large bowl.
2.Combine yogurt, mustard, garlic, dill, and lemon juice. Chill for 1 hour.
3.Garnish with diced cucumber and serve. - 34.8595
Spring Vegetable Salad
Spring Salad has a Sole taste. The Onion juice and lemon juice gives the Spring Salad Enormous taste. - 32.2722
Sprinkle gelatin on milk and place over heat until dissolved.
Remove from heat, add salt, yogurt, and mix well.
Add cheeses, onion, celery, cucumber, sprouts, and radishes.
Turn into mold; refrigerate for several hours. - 36.6207
Easy Garden Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives or green onion, dill, and seasoned salt. Mix well.
In a salad bowl arrange greens, green or red pepper, and radishes. Toss to mix. Add dressing. Toss... - 37.4638
1) In medium bowl add rice, celery, eggs, cucumber, onion, and radishes.
2) In a small bowl or cup mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over rice mixture and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5)... - 39.7585
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 37.0141
Vegetable Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Rice Salad is an easy to make and delicious salad apt for salad lovers like me. I made this light and delicious Vegetable Rice Salad for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 48.5566
Cut into bite-sized pieces and cook, covered, in 1 inch broth or salted boiling water until tender.
Drain and cool.
It should make 3 cups.
Mix together mustard, salt, vinegar, seeds, yogurt, and sugar.
Stir into celeriac along with cucumber and... - 41.4252
Supper Ham Salad
1. Combine ham, chicken, grapes, cucumber and radishes lightly in a large bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise and yogurt in a cup; fold into ham mixture; chill at least an hour to season.
3. Just before serving, line a salad bowl with romaine leaves; shred remaining... - 27.6685
Dilled Vegetable Medley Salad
Combine cucumber, radishes, and onion.
In small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, tarragon vinegar, fresh or dried dill, and the salt; add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
Chill thoroughly. - 31.2072
All American Low Fat Potato Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine all the vegetables in it.
2) FOR THE YOGURT DRESSING: Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely and refrigerate.
3) Add dill weed to the yogurt dressing and mix nicely.
4) Add the dressing to... - 47.8496
Curried Chicken Kabobs And Citrus & Shrimp Salad
1. Cut vegetables and fruits as shown in the video.
2. For kabobs, season chicken with olive oil, salt, curry powder, and yogurt. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes or overnight.
3. For citrus shrimp salad, in a bowl combine radish, orange,... - 119.85
Israeli Vegetable Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Place cheese, boiling water, and vinegar in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add yogurt; process until blended.
Pour cheese mixture over vegetable mixture; toss well. - 30.3582
Cabbage Tuna Toss
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, tuna, mushrooms, tomato wedges, cucumber, ripe olives, and radishes. Cover salad; chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt,... - 32.2323
Urbankitchen - Spicy Lentils
Spicy lentils are a great way to keep up with your protein requirement, if you are not very keen on meat. The spice level obviously depends on how much you can take. Take a look at this video and you will get an idea of how to put together a sumptuous lentil... - 97.1373
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 44.1603