- » Cucumber Wheel
Cucumber Wheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber wheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber wheel recipes.
Stuffed Cucumber Wheels
1) Take a bowl and fill the cucumber tube with the cheesy stuffing by pressing downwards in order to avoid formation of air bubbles inside.
2) Refrigerate for several hours with the cover on.
3) Make uniform slices with each one almost equal to Â½... - 32.7385
Fish With Cucumber And Capers
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, then with cucumber, onion, capers, dill and lemon rind and covering with waxed paper microwave at... - 32.571
You May Also Like!
Salad wheel is a mixed vegetable composed salad made with turnips, tomatoes and cucumbers. Shaped and oarranged as a wheel with spokes, the salad wheel is parsleyed and pepped up with sweet pickles. An enjoyable salad served as a side, it€™s a real... - 38.1355
Method: place the cucumber wheels in a rocks glass with the lime juice and muddle for just few seconds, add ice cubes and Sobieski Vodka with Triple Sec then top with lemon-lime soda. Stir and serve - 18.87
Layered Nicoise Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dijonnaise; set aside.
Flake tuna into a small bowl.
Toss with 1/3 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Thinly slice potatoes; place in a shallow dish.
Pour 1/2 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise over potatoes.
Cover;... - 43.4456
1) Peel the cucumber and slice it.
2) Sprinkle salt over it and chill for 1 hour.
3) Peel the potatoes and dice them.
4) In boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 minutes.
5) Drain and leave to cool.
6) Drain asparagus from can and on paper... - 43.2034
Rotelle Salad With Lemon Dressing
In a bowl, place the tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, and pepper.
In a blender or food processor combine the grated lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, olive oil, garlic, paprika, sugar, cumin, coriander, and mustard.
Blend until well... - 39.9864
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Make up piecrust mix as package label directs; roll out half of it and use to line an 8-inch pie plate, making fluted edge.
2. Start heating oven to 425Â°F.
3. Roll out remaining piecrust; then lay an 8-inch pie plate on... - 43.1177
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 46.5894
Macaroni Salad Loaf
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Macaroni Salad Loaf? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Macaroni Salad Loaf. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Macaroni... - 50.6211