- » Cucumber Water
Cucumber Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber water recipes.
Chocolate Pear Pudding And Cucumber Water
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it... - 125.173
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.5787
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 91.6893
Ice Water Sweet Pickles
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers, onions and pepper.
Cover with cracked ice and water.
Mix -let stand 3 hours.
Drain well. - 19.6051
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 41.6972
Cook the cucumbers in the water with salt for 15 min., or until tender; then drain.
Combine with the white sauce to which a speck of mace has been added. - 19.0577
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 42.6802
Slice cucumbers paper-thin (do not peel unless skin seems very tough).
Put in shallow glass dish and sprinkle generously with salt.
Pour ice water over.
Set a heavy plate on top of cucumbers to hold them down in the water and chill 1 hour.
Drain cucumbers,... - 40.8857
Cut cucumbers lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half into 1/2-inch slices.
Mix cucumbers, soup, water chestnuts and milk in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cucumbers are tender, about 6 minutes.
Stir in dill... - 31.8536
Creamed cucumbers are cucumber slices in creamed sauce. This is such an simple yet delicious side dish to serve with your summer meals. This recipe tells you that there is something more that could be done with the cucumbers and the cream sauce. Just the... - 45.2667
Sweet And Sour Cucumber
1. Wash the cucumber, trim each end and score the length of the cucumber with a fork. Slice thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
2. Allow to stand for about an hour so that the juices are released from the cucumber.
3. Drain well, pressing with... - 34.2435
Cucumber And Arame Salad
Won't you like to try out a salad that is absolutely healthy and refreshing too. Look at this exciting video that is here to make your food more rejuvenating. The video is really interesting and the recipe uses simple ingredients along with a special arame... - 123.484
Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
Scrape out seeds and discard.
Cut cucumber pieces into 3/4-inch lengths.
Drop into lightly-salted boiling water and let stand 1 minute.
Melt butter in large heavy skillet.
Add cucumber pieces and cook over... - 31.6906
Put cucumber slices in a clean pickling container.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Weight cucumbers under brine.
Cover container and let stand 36 hours in a cool place.
Pour 1 quart vinegar over cucumbers; add water to... - 37.2178
Simmer cucumbers in water in covered saucepan, about 15 minutes or until tender.
Cool and chop coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill for 2 hours before serving - 28.2422
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Shrimp
1. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Peel them and remove the seeds. Slice the cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess water. Add the shrimp to the cucumbers.
3. Soak the wakame... - 26.9239
Korean Spicy Stuffed Cucumber Kimchi
The word Kimchi is mostly associated with pickled cabbage but the Koreans use all kinds of vegetables for pickling. If you love cabbage kimchi, you will love this more. The crisp cool crunchiness of cucumber and the fiery heat of red chili peppers provides a... - 111.959
Spike Cucumber Nut
1. Peel the cucumbers and roughly chop or slice them.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped cucumbers and water.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that the cucumbers are pureed to a smooth... - 35.5281
Slice cucumbers 1/4-inch thick.
Mix water and 1 cup vinegar, pour over cucumbers and let stand 2 hours.
Add remaining vinegar; let stand 2 hours.
Drain off pick ling liquid, stir in sugar and add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Add cucumbers and cook until... - 34.8242
Thoroughly mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Pour boiling water over and stir to dissolve sugar.
Add lemon juice.
Overlap cucumber slices in bottom 6 1/2-cup ring mold .
Pour gelatin mixture carefully over them.
Chill firm. - 31.0081
1.Start by paring and quartering the cucumbers
2.In a boiler, boil the cucumbers, without any water, for 3 minutes
3.Once boiled completely drain the cucumbers
4.Season with salt and pepper
5.Then roll in flour
6.In a saucepan, saute... - 37.1854
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Stuffed Cucumber Rings has a Sole taste.The Pepper and Mushrooms gives the Stuffed Cucumber Rings Stimulating taste. - 34.3709
Cucumber Ring Supreme
Prepare Cucumber-trim Layer: Mix 1/2 envelope 1 1/2, teaspoons) unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small saucepan.
Add 3/4 cup water; heat and stir till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour... - 39.5234
Cucumber royal is a nice snack for kids and adults. The dip is rich and spicy while the chilled cucumbers taste crunchy with the dip. This is a dish that can be prepared almost before serving. It is good to serve when you have some unexpected guests or kids... - 40.8391
1)Peel and coarsely grate cucumbers into a colander.
2)Coarsely chop onion and parsley.
3)Remove water from cucumber by squeezing by hands.
4)Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until softened.
5)Add cucumbers and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 41.2877
Braised cucumbers are another great way to serve cucumbers. This dish can be best made with fresh, thin cucumbers. Make this quick dish to serve with other main course dishes and serve warm. - 36.3946
Cucumbers In Dill
1. Peel cucumbers. Cut it into very thin slices.
2. Add boiling water to it and cover it completely. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Drain water.
4. Cover it with ice water. Drain water again.
5. In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon... - 46.0027
Special Cucumber Salad
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber and place in a glass dish, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 1 hour.
Wash cucumber slices thoroughly with cold water, squeeze out as much liquid as possible, then arrange in a salad bowl.
Combine in a bowl the oil,... - 28.8616
Frozen Peas And Cucumber
1) Peel cucumber and dice into 1.25 cm (1/2 inch).
2) Heat butter and cook cucumber till pale golden.
3) Add salt to water and boil peas for 5 minutes.
4) Mix peas and cucumber and serve. - 32.2132
Minty Cucumber Cooler
1. Chop one cucumber finely. Cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
3. When soft, blend in a liquidiser. Cool.
4. Add the curds and salt and beat well.
5. Top with crushed ice,... - 28.0859
Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad
The flavors of cottage cheese and cucumber in this salad is just yum. This is an anytime salad and you can prepare it with ease. Check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad. - 34.3943
Turkish Style Stuffed Cucumber
Stuffed Cucumbers Bayaldi is my father's favorite. I prepare this Stuffed Cucumbers Bayaldi specially for him when he comes over my place. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 24.5238
Peel cucumber and cut into 1 pieces.
Put into Osterizer container, cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Use only 1 1/2 cups of processed cucumber.
Soften gelatin in cold water in Osterizer container and add hot water.
Cover and process at STIR until... - 40.7017
1. Peel cucumber. Remove seeds and cut into fine strips.
2. Soak in salted water.
3. After a few minutes squeeze out water.
4. Slice onions and chillies.
5. Mix all ingredients together. - 34.0761
Slice cucumbers and onions and let stand overnight in 1/2 cup salt to 3-quarts of water for every 12 cucumbers.
Drain well, but do not rinse.
Sift flour, sugar and seasonings together and combine with vinegar.
Add cucumbers and onions.
Cook slowly over low... - 39.6304
Creme D Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add vinegar and chill until partially thickened.
Add remaining ingredients, pour into large mold or individual molds. - 30.2465
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 44.307
Cucumber patties can prove to be good snack. It is very easy to make and kids will definitely like it. You can adjust the seasoning if you want it spicy or eat it as it is. Cucumber patties is a fun snack to eat. - 44.0829
Cucumber Salad With Dill
1. Run prongs of a fork and score cucumber skin down by its length, all the way around.
2. With a sharp knife or a food processor fitted with a slicing attachment thinly slice cucumber.
3. In a colander or sieve place cucumber slices, sprinkle with... - 47.2748
Minty Hot Cucumber
Place cucumber in a small saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until soft.
In bowl toss cucumber with remaining ingredients.
Divide evenly. - 25.9704