- » Cucumber Water
Cucumber Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber water recipes.
Chocolate Pear Pudding And Cucumber Water
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it... - 119.515
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.6218
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 90.898
Ice Water Sweet Pickles
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers, onions and pepper.
Cover with cracked ice and water.
Mix -let stand 3 hours.
Drain well. - 22.4512
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 45.7512
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 44.2703
Slice cucumbers paper-thin (do not peel unless skin seems very tough).
Put in shallow glass dish and sprinkle generously with salt.
Pour ice water over.
Set a heavy plate on top of cucumbers to hold them down in the water and chill 1 hour.
Drain cucumbers,... - 41.1777
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Rinse cucumber slices in cold water and dry thoroughly.
Place in medium bowl; add sour cream, scallions, vinegar, and sugar and mix well.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 22.672
Cucumbers In Dill
1. Peel cucumbers. Cut it into very thin slices.
2. Add boiling water to it and cover it completely. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Drain water.
4. Cover it with ice water. Drain water again.
5. In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon... - 45.0668
Cucumber Radish Plate
1) Take a deep mixing bowl and mix together cucumber, radish, vinegar, sugar, water, ginger, and salt in it.
2) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
3) On a serving plate, arrange the vegetables after scraping off the... - 37.5814
Sweet And Sour Cucumber
1. Wash the cucumber, trim each end and score the length of the cucumber with a fork. Slice thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
2. Allow to stand for about an hour so that the juices are released from the cucumber.
3. Drain well, pressing with... - 34.7402
Cook the cucumbers in the water with salt for 15 min., or until tender; then drain.
Combine with the white sauce to which a speck of mace has been added. - 20.639
Creamy Cucumber Mold
1)In boiling water dissolve gelatin and add salt into it.
2)In the gelatin mixture mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
3)Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white is reached.
4)Mix cucumber, pimiento, and onion into gelatin.
5)Apply oil to... - 46.1177
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, place the cucumber slices and sprinkle salt all over them.
2) Cover with cold water and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain well.
3) Combine together the vinegar, sour cream, sugar, onion, cayenne and dill weed. Mix well.
4) Add the... - 41.8382
Juice the grapefruit, cucumber and lemon.
Pour into a jug over ice, and top up with sparkling mineral water to make up to 400 ml (14 fl oz).
Decorate with mint and slices of cucumber and lemon, if liked. - 29.3509
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Shrimp
1. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Peel them and remove the seeds. Slice the cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess water. Add the shrimp to the cucumbers.
3. Soak the wakame... - 29.1864
Korean Spicy Stuffed Cucumber Kimchi
The word Kimchi is mostly associated with pickled cabbage but the Koreans use all kinds of vegetables for pickling. If you love cabbage kimchi, you will love this more. The crisp cool crunchiness of cucumber and the fiery heat of red chili peppers provides a... - 110.674
Cut cucumbers lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half into 1/2-inch slices.
Mix cucumbers, soup, water chestnuts and milk in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cucumbers are tender, about 6 minutes.
Stir in dill... - 32.0628
Dill Cucumber Fingers
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut cucumber across the width into quarters.
3) Cut out 8 fingers from each quarter.
4) In a saucepan, add boiling water to blanch the cucumber finger.
5) In a bowl, add ice cold water to dip the... - 34.0065
Slice cucumbers 1/4-inch thick.
Mix water and 1 cup vinegar, pour over cucumbers and let stand 2 hours.
Add remaining vinegar; let stand 2 hours.
Drain off pick ling liquid, stir in sugar and add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Add cucumbers and cook until... - 38.3074
Thoroughly mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Pour boiling water over and stir to dissolve sugar.
Add lemon juice.
Overlap cucumber slices in bottom 6 1/2-cup ring mold .
Pour gelatin mixture carefully over them.
Chill firm. - 32.4602
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Stuffed Cucumber Rings has a Sole taste.The Pepper and Mushrooms gives the Stuffed Cucumber Rings Stimulating taste. - 34.4586
Cucumbers With Sour Cream Dressing
Pare and slice the cucumbers and sprinkle with 1 teasp of the salt.
Chill for at least 30 min.; then press out any excess water between pieces of cheesecloth or the folds of a towel.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients.
Add 3/4 of this mixture to the... - 32.713
Cucumbers In Tangy Sour Cream
Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Drain off accumulated water.
In a small bowl, combine Tangy Sour Cream, parsley and pepper.
Add to chilled cucumber mixture and stir to mix... - 34.9294
Cucumber Ring Supreme
Prepare Cucumber-trim Layer: Mix 1/2 envelope 1 1/2, teaspoons) unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small saucepan.
Add 3/4 cup water; heat and stir till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour... - 42.0274
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, season the cucumbers and onion with salt and sugar, according to taste. Mix well.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
3) Drain the water, before using.
4) In a bowl, combine Mock Sour Cream, parsley,... - 46.1316
Cucumber Julienne With Dill
Cut the cucumbers into 2-inch pieces, and cut each piece into matchsticks.
Place in a colander.
Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the cucumber under cold water and pat dry.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and add the... - 36.0236
1)Peel and coarsely grate cucumbers into a colander.
2)Coarsely chop onion and parsley.
3)Remove water from cucumber by squeezing by hands.
4)Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until softened.
5)Add cucumbers and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 41.6088
Braised cucumbers are another great way to serve cucumbers. This dish can be best made with fresh, thin cucumbers. Make this quick dish to serve with other main course dishes and serve warm. - 36.1988
Special Cucumber Salad
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber and place in a glass dish, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 1 hour.
Wash cucumber slices thoroughly with cold water, squeeze out as much liquid as possible, then arrange in a salad bowl.
Combine in a bowl the oil,... - 31.0354
Frozen Peas And Cucumber
1) Peel cucumber and dice into 1.25 cm (1/2 inch).
2) Heat butter and cook cucumber till pale golden.
3) Add salt to water and boil peas for 5 minutes.
4) Mix peas and cucumber and serve. - 32.1074
Minty Cucumber Cooler
1. Chop one cucumber finely. Cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
3. When soft, blend in a liquidiser. Cool.
4. Add the curds and salt and beat well.
5. Top with crushed ice,... - 30.4906
Creamed cucumbers are cucumber slices in creamed sauce. This is such an simple yet delicious side dish to serve with your summer meals. This recipe tells you that there is something more that could be done with the cucumbers and the cream sauce. Just the... - 45.8691
Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad
The flavors of cottage cheese and cucumber in this salad is just yum. This is an anytime salad and you can prepare it with ease. Check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad. - 36.5592
Turkish Style Stuffed Cucumber
Stuffed Cucumbers Bayaldi is my father's favorite. I prepare this Stuffed Cucumbers Bayaldi specially for him when he comes over my place. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 26.8158
Creme D Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add vinegar and chill until partially thickened.
Add remaining ingredients, pour into large mold or individual molds. - 30.6789
Cucumber Salad With Dill
1. Run prongs of a fork and score cucumber skin down by its length, all the way around.
2. With a sharp knife or a food processor fitted with a slicing attachment thinly slice cucumber.
3. In a colander or sieve place cucumber slices, sprinkle with... - 47.1752
Minty Hot Cucumber
Place cucumber in a small saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until soft.
In bowl toss cucumber with remaining ingredients.
Divide evenly. - 27.1227
Creamy Tomato Cucumber Gelatin
1. Put water in a large heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for
2. Meanwhile, bring tomato juice to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Chill until solid, at least 2... - 39.3764
Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad
Advance preparation: Dissolve gelatin in water.
Add juice and onion.
Chill till partially set.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Fold in cheese and cucumber.
Pour into individual molds; chill till firm. - 35.2271
Home Made Dill Pickles
You can learn how to make homemade dill pickles. These dill pickles are actually fermented so they are the old style fermented dill pickles. - 0
1. Peel the cucumber, halve them lengthwise and deseed the cucumbers
2. Slice it into half-moons
3. In a large pan, tip in the water and heat till boiling
4. Add the cucumbers to the boiling water and cook till done
5. Drain the... - 32.2334
1. Select cucumbers of uniform size. Wash, pare and cut in halves either crosswise or lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Sprinkle the centers lightly with salt, onion salt and pepper. Chill in refrigerator.
2. Fill the centers with any desired salad-chicken,... - 26.9977
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 47.6385
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.1029
Combine cucumbers with salt, stand 30 minutes; rinse cucumbers under cold water; drain well, combine with yoghurt. - 17.9808
Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
Scrape out seeds and discard.
Cut cucumber pieces into 3/4-inch lengths.
Drop into lightly-salted boiling water and let stand 1 minute.
Melt butter in large heavy skillet.
Add cucumber pieces and cook over... - 33.3938
Creamy Cucumber Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in salt.
Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; stir into gelatin mixture.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold cucumber, pimiento, and onion into gelatin.
Pour into a lightly oiled 4-cup mold.
Chill until... - 30.6845
Stuffed Cucumber Boats
1. Cut each cucumber lengthwise and then in half
2. Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the cucumbers and discard them
3. Sprinkle the cucumbers with salt and then place them upside down on a paper towel to drain
4. In a small bowl,... - 47.9543
Crisp Cucumber Rings
Wash and dry the cucumbers, then slice without paring.
Peel and slice the onions; add to cucumbers.
Combine the salt with 2 cups water and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 3 hours, than drain and discard liquid.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and spices in a... - 38.6841
Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup
Combine cucumber and onion in medium saucepan; add water just to cover .
Stir in bouillon cubes and simmer until vegetables are tender Let cool, then cover and chill.
When ready to serve, blend in yogurt and chives or green onion.
Transfer to serving bowl and... - 31.5496
Cold Yogurt And Cucumber Soup
Put cucumber and stock in a saucepan and simmer until the cucumber is just tender.
Combine the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and coriander.
Stir into the chilled soup with iced water.
Serve topped with lemon slices and sprinkled with chopped walnuts. - 38.2782
Molded Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium bowl, mix the gelatin in boiling water, until dissolved and allow to cool.
2) In another bowl, mix the cucumber, onion and cottage cheese together.
3) In a large bowl, blend the cucumber mixture with the mayonnaise-type salad dressing... - 43.4278
Cucumber Cream Mold
Cucumber cream mold is much like a salad than a side dish but is good to be served as side dish. Make this mushy cool cucumber mold for the St Patrick's and serve to your guests. - 49.5093
Cucumber Sauce For Fish
1. Cook cucumber in water until tender.
3. Prepare sauce of butter, flour and fish stock; when thick add lemon juice, rind, onion and salt.
4. Add chopped cucumber last. - 34.045
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cucumber
1. Cut tomatoes, placed stem ends down, in sixths from top almost through bottom; season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice cucumber thinly; tuck cucumber slices and water-cress sprigs into slits in tomatoes. Pass French dressing. - 26.3194
Sour Cream And Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in salt, vinegar and onion.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
Beat until foamy.
Blend sour cream with mayonnaise; add to gelatin and beat until smooth.
Fold in cucumber and pour into an oiled 7-cup... - 38.7241
Congealed Cucumber Salad
Combine ingredients in listed order.
Pour into large pyrex dish and place in refrigerator until congealed.
Serves 12 to 16. - 35.4783
Exquisite Cucumber Mold
Rinse cucumbers, pare, cut lengthwise into halves, and discard seeds.
Cut cucumbers into pieces.
Finely grind enough cucumbers in an electric blender to make 3 cups pulp.
Sprinkle gelatin evenly over cold water in a small saucepan; stir over low... - 42.7055
Smoked Trout Pancakes With Sour Cream And Cucumber Sauce
Pancakes: Sift flour into bowl, gradually add combined eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
Stir in oil; stand 30 minutes.
Heat pan, grease lightly.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan, cook until browned underneath, turn over and cook other side.
Repeat... - 42.5559
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add the 3/4 cup cold water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into a deep 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Overlap the thinly sliced cucumber atop gelatin... - 45.8407
Cut away the top one-third of the cucumber lengthwise, peel and cut finely.
On the underside of the remaining two-thirds, cut lengthwise, so that a level base is formed, and then hollow out the middle, using a spoon.
Mix the cucumber flesh with the finely cut... - 43.828
Cucumber Cream Mold
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in medium-size bowl; stir in cold water, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spoon a thin layer into 4-cup mold or bowl; set mold in larger pan of ice and water to speed setting. Chill until just beginning to be sticky-firm. (Keep... - 36.571
Simmer onion in butter until transparent.
Mix bread cubes, sage, salt, and pepper together; add cucumbers, water, onion, and butter; mix thoroughly with a fork.
Cover and let stand for 5-10 min.
Will stuff 2 2 lb fish, or a 4 lb fish. - 27.8273
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 122.226
Cucumber Dill Sauce
Place cucumber in colander and toss with salt.
Let drain 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and cucumber.
Place buttered piece of parchment or waxed paper over top and cover pan... - 42.5694
Perforate each cucumber with a knife two or three times.
Combine the salt and water and stir until dissolved.
Add the vinegar, red pepper and garlic.
Place the cucumbers in one or two jars.
Fill with the vinegar mixture.
Salt to taste.
If the liquid is not... - 33.1444
Put cucumber slices in a clean pickling container.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Weight cucumbers under brine.
Cover container and let stand 36 hours in a cool place.
Pour 1 quart vinegar over cucumbers; add water to... - 40.7152
Chilled Tomato And Cucumber
To the tomato soup add the cucumber, water, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Chill for several hours.
Add the cream.
Garnish with chopped parsley. - 37.5281
Stuffed Cucumbers With Green Mayonnaise
1. Cut unpeeled cucumbers in half lengthwise. Simmer in water to cover two minutes, remove from heat and place in ice water five minutes. Drain and dry thoroughly. When cold, hollow out the centers, leaving a shell one-quarter inch thick.
2. Pile the beans... - 30.9605
Blender Cucumber Salad
Slice cucumber into blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed till pureed.
Stop blender as needed to push cucumber down from sides.
Measure cucumber; add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water; stir in... - 31.819
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Run tines of fork lengthwise down side of unpared cucumber.
Thinly slice cucumber and onion.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar and salt; pour on cucumber and onion in glass bowl.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Drain and serve on salad greens. - 33.3329
1) In an electric blender, place the cucumber with water and salt.
2) Place few ice cubes into the cucumber mixture.
3) Process the cucumber mixture for ½ minute, until finely pureed.
4) Pour into tall glass and serve chilled. - 29.6361
1.Start by paring and quartering the cucumbers
2.In a boiler, boil the cucumbers, without any water, for 3 minutes
3.Once boiled completely drain the cucumbers
4.Season with salt and pepper
5.Then roll in flour
6.In a saucepan, saute... - 37.5061
Simmer cucumbers in water in covered saucepan, about 15 minutes or until tender.
Cool and chop coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill for 2 hours before serving - 29.9816
Cucumber And Chive Salad
1) In a large, shallow dish, place the cucumber slices. Pour in ice water to cover the cucumber season with the salt. Place inside refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) In a colander, drain the cucumbers. Thoroughly rinse the cucumber slices under cold... - 44.1189
Cold Cucumber Soup
Slice off ends of cucumbers; cut cucumbers into chunks.
Combine 1 c. (250 mL) of the water and cucumber in blender or food processor.
Mix together remaining water and cornstarch until blended.
Combine cucumber and cornstarch mixtures in a large soup pot.
Add... - 40.3933
Peas And Cucumber
Mix water, salt, pepper and dill weed in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Stir in peas; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min].
Stir in cucumber.
Cover with vented... - 35.9068
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1. Chop onion finely.
2.Into a pan add onions and cover with cold water.
3. Bring to the boil, then drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut each into 4 slices.
5. Combine parsley and onion and sprinkle over tomatoes.
6. Cover and... - 46.116
Soften gelatin in cold water; add salt.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Beat together cheeses.
Add mayonnaise and gelatin.
Stir in cucumber, onion and celery.
Pour intoa lightly oiled 6-cup ring mold.
Chill 8 hours or overnight.
Makes 6... - 40.4694
Creamy Cucumber Mold
Process jelly powder and hot water in blender until dissolved.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and salt.
Blend until smooth.
With blender running, remove top and slowly add onion and cucumber pieces.
Replace top and process until finely chopped.
Pour... - 35.5185
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease them with little oil.
2) Take some cold water and put gelatin.
3) Heat the water on low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Take the cheeses and mayonnaise. Beat them.
5) Add gelatin to cheese mixture.
6)... - 45.1131
Cucumber Ring Supreme
1) To make the Cucumber-trim Layer, mix together ½ envelope of unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of salt in a small saucepan.
2) Add ¾ cup of water. Heat and stir the mixture till the sugar and gelatin have properly... - 44.4644
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
In skillet, heat water with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to boiling.
Add salmon (if using frozen salmon, thaw before cooking).
Simmer 12 minutes.
Remove steaks with slotted spatula.
Meanwhile, prepare Cucumber Sauce: Shred enough... - 40.0554
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 38.7889
Crabmeat And Cucumber Salad
Peel and slice into thin slices 2 cucumbers, spread them on a large board, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of salt and leave for an hour.
Then place in a dry cloth and gently squeeze remaining water from them and place in a bowl.
Beat together 4 tablespoons olive... - 33.7754
Sour Cream Cucumber Salad
Trim the cucumbers.
Slice them as thinly as possible.
Sprinkle with salt, mix and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under running cold water to remove the salt.
Combine the sour cream, vinegar, salad oil, sugar and salt... - 45.4815
1 Slice the cucumbers lengthwise in half.
2 Remove the seeds.
3 Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
4 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
5 Cover and bring to a boil.
6 Gently simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7 Do not drain.
8 ... - 41.8304
Cucumber Ring Supreme
In small saucepan combine the 1 tablespoon sugar, the 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 3/4 cup water; stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into 6 1/2-cup ring... - 46.0023
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup has a fine taste. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup gets its taste from cucumber mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with white wine. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.822
Pickled Dill Cucumbers
1. Place gherkins or cucumbers on sheets of absorbent kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt. Drain for 2-3 hours, then rinse under cold running water, pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Place mustard seeds, peppercorns,... - 28.6393
1. Slice peeled cucumber lengthwise into two halves and deseed using a spoon.
2. Make thin slices and place in a colander.
3. Sprinkle salt and toss thoroughly and drain for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water, drain completely and pat... - 43.723
Slice impeded cucumber.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper thoroughly.
Pour over cucumber.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Allow to stand 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator before serving. - 30.8472
Korean Food: Cold Cucumber Side-dish (오이 냉국)
In Summer, any meal with the word “refreshing” associated to it would be more than welcome! Stay cool with this easy-to-prepare Korean cucumber salad cum soup! This cold cucumber side dish takes no more than 10 minutes to whip up and is just as refreshing... - 107.697
1)Cut cucumber into 2 to 3 pieces.
2)Dip cucumber pieces in salt water and let stand for 3 to 4 hours.
3)Drain cucumber pieces and stuff with red chilli paste.
4)Let stand for 6 to 12 hours.
5)Use as required. - 29.4132
1. Wash and slice the cucumber paper-thin. Pare first, or leave green on.
2. Soak 20 minutes in salted ice water. Drain thoroughly.
3. Mix the onion juice with the French Dressing. Pour over the cucumber. Stir to mix. Sprinkle with black pepper. - 27.3352
Spike Cucumber Nut
1. Peel the cucumbers and roughly chop or slice them.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped cucumbers and water.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that the cucumbers are pureed to a smooth... - 35.6742
Fresh Cucumber Soup
Put cucumbers, onions, salt and pepper in saucepan.
Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until cucumbers are very tender (about 10 minutes).
Blend flour and cold water until smooth and add to cucumber mixture gradually, stirring... - 39.7031
1. Melt margarine in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour.
2. Slowly add broth and milk, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
3. Stir in chives, celery, and parsley. Remove from heat.
4. Puree cucumber in blender with 2... - 36.2745
1) Peel off the cucumber skin and cut in half along the length.
2) With a teaspoon, scoop out and discard any seeds.
3) Slice the cucumbers crosswise into 1/2-inch crescents.
4) In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, dip the... - 36.9767
Cucumber Water Recipes By Category