- » Cucumber Vinegar Sugar
Cucumber Vinegar Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber vinegar sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber vinegar sugar recipes.
Cucumber In Vinegar
1. Wash the cucumber; score the skin with the tines of a fork. Slice very thin.
2. Mix the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over the cucumber slices.
3. Chill 3 hours, turning the slices 3 or 4 times during this period. - 27.3262
Cucumber Salad With Vinegar
This Cucumber Salad is a perfect coolant for your summer ! Team up your rice or noodle dishes with this soothing cucumber salad and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for are welcome ! - 27.2716
Cucumber Salad With Cider Vinegar
1. Rinse and pare cucumber.
2. Score cucumber by pulling the tines of a fork lengthwise through cucumber. Cut cucumber into very thin slices. Put into a shallow bowl.
3. Mix well cider vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the cucumber slices... - 31.8706
Cucumber Salad With Wine Vinegar
Peel cucumber, and slice as thinly as possible (a mandoline is useful for this purpose).
The slices should be almost transparent.
Place slices in a bowl, cover with plenty of salt, and fill with water.
Set aside for about 30 min.
Turn them into a colander,... - 38.6667
Vinegar Pickled Cucumbers
Wash and trim ends of cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a 3-litre casserole dish.
Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice during cooking.
Add cucumbers, cook 6-8 minutes on HIGH.
Using tongs, pack cucumbers into hot... - 38.81
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.6809
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Drain, reserving dressing.
Serve on lettuce leaves or toss with lettuce pieces, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing. - 27.7727
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cover and chill several hours.
Drain and serve on lettuce leaves or toss with green salad, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing.
Prepared onion dressing with a little salt also makes a good marinade for... - 26.3379
Minty Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber halves crosswise into crescents.
Toss them in a bowl with the mint, parsley and orange rind.
Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Toss again before serving... - 28.8881
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 37.3747
Cucumber And Chilli
Cucumber And Chilli is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Cucumber And Chilli. - 26.5043
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Combine the cucumbers and onion.
Stir together sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; toss with vegetables.
Cover and chill, stirring occasionally. - 24.8591
Garden Vegetables In Sweet Seasoned Vinegar
Arrange vegetable slices in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Drain; marinade can be strained and refrigerated for use again.
Serve... - 28.5159
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
3) Soak in ice water in 1-gal crock for 5 hours in refrigerator.
4) Cut each cucumber lengthwise into 4 to 6 strips.
5) In 3 sterilized hot quart jars, pack the cucumber slices adding 3... - 40.6346
Stir together sour cream, parsley, tarragon vinegar, sugar, and chives.
Gently fold in cucumbers.
Cover and chill. - 25.975
Cucumber Salad With Parsley
Cucumber Salad is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cucumber Salad; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.5976
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 28.5586
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Salad
Place sliced cucumbers in bowl and mix well with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Drain off all the salty fluid.
Add vinegar and sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
Before serving, drain sweet and sour juice from cucumber slices and place cucumbers into a serving bowl. - 23.337
Pickled Beets And Cucumbers
Drain beets and reserve 2/3 cup liquid.
Tie pickling spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
Combine beets, sliced cucumber, onion, reserved liquid, sugar, vinegar and cheesecloth bag in a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on ... - 28.941
Homemade Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, mustard and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Pack any desired vegetable in a sterilizied jar.
5) Pour the... - 34.926
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 25.8553
Szechuan Cucumber Slices
Szechwan Cucumber Slices is a dish with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Szechwan Cucumber Slices for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 41.6736
Cucumber With Shrimp
Cucumber With Shrimp is a tasty appetizer. The Vinegar and garlic powder add strong tasted to the Cucumber With Shrimp. - 43.4738
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4407
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls is a simple and extremely tasty vegetable dish. This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Szechuan Cucumber Rolls for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 44.519
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad has a beautiful taste. The white wine vinegar with dry mustard gives the Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad a wonderful taste. Must catcg it - 40.8309
Peel and cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
Mix with the yellow onion.
Bring to a boil the sugar, water, white vinegar, and dill.
Pour over the cucumber and onion, and chill. - 28.9631
Place cucumbers in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake.
Pour over cucumbers, toss gently.
Chill 8 hours; stir occasionally. - 24.1143
Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad
Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad is something I prepare quiet often at home. The salad is delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad recipe. - 42.5653
Have the ingredients very cold.
Beat the cream until thickened (not too stiff).
Add Tabasco Sauce, black pepper, sugar, and salt (a good pinch is sufficient).
Continue beating the cream while adding the vinegar gradually.
Fold in the minced cucumber. - 28.0029
Hot Marinated Cucumbers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together water, sugar, vinegar, oil, basil, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. - 28.9682
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 46.2729
Garlic Cucumber Salad
Garlic Cucumber Salad is a delicious and well loved addition to any spread. I often catch myself helping myself to small spoons of this yummy salad otherwise also! Why don€™t you try making this yummy Garlic Cucumber Salad yourself. I am sure you will... - 36.7642
Zesty Oriental Cucumber Salad
1. In large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers and salt, tossing well to combine. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers with cold water and drain well. Return to mixing bowl and add carrot.
3. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients;... - 26.7139
Sweet Cucumber And Green Tomato Pickle
1. Arrange alternate layers of cucumbers, green tomatoes, onions and salt in a bowl. Let stand six to eight hours, or overnight. Drain.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a four-quart kettle and bring to a boil. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and... - 31.8076
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 41.6972
Sweet And Sour Cucumber
1. Wash the cucumber, trim each end and score the length of the cucumber with a fork. Slice thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
2. Allow to stand for about an hour so that the juices are released from the cucumber.
3. Drain well, pressing with... - 34.2435
Cucumber Relish Cups
1. Prepare the cucumbers by trimming their ends, cutting them into 6 about-1 1/2-inch-long chunks and scooping out insides to form cups.
2. Collect the cut-out pieces and ends and set aside.
3. Around the rim of each cup make even saw-tooth cuts to... - 40.3604
Hot Cucumber Relish
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet.
Add cucumber, vinegar, and sugar.
Mix well and cook, covered, over low heat until cucumber is just tender.
Blend cornstarch with a small amount of cold water and stir into liquid in skillet.
Cook and stir until thickened... - 25.8155