- » Cucumber Vinegar Sauce
Cucumber Vinegar Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber vinegar sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber vinegar sauce recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Vinegar
This Cucumber Salad is a perfect coolant for your summer ! Team up your rice or noodle dishes with this soothing cucumber salad and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for are welcome ! - 29.3618
Tangy Cucumber Sauce
Mix cucumber with salt, and allow to stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
Drain thoroughly and combine with the remaining ingredients.
Add more salt if necessary - 25.2221
Cucumber Sauce is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Cucumber Sauce and let me... - 25.5687
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.5206
Classic Cucumber Sauce
This Classic Cucumber Sauce is a great topping for many fried vegetable dishes. The recipe is cooked in a yoghurt base for thick and better tasting Classic Cucumber Sauce. - 39.7848
Chinese Cucumbers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Chinese Cucumbers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 24.9169
Garlic Cucumber Salad
Garlic Cucumber Salad is a delicious and well loved addition to any spread. I often catch myself helping myself to small spoons of this yummy salad otherwise also! Why don€™t you try making this yummy Garlic Cucumber Salad yourself. I am sure you will... - 38.4132
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls is a simple and extremely tasty vegetable dish. This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Szechuan Cucumber Rolls for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 46.0968
Meat & Cucumber Soup
Meat & Cucumber Soup is simply a delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Meat & Cucumber Soup; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 38.9389
Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad
Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad is something I prepare quiet often at home. The salad is delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Spicy Sprout & Cucumber Salad recipe. - 44.6693
Hot Marinated Cucumbers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together water, sugar, vinegar, oil, basil, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. - 30.2477
Have the ingredients very cold.
Beat the cream until thickened (not too stiff).
Add Tabasco Sauce, black pepper, sugar, and salt (a good pinch is sufficient).
Continue beating the cream while adding the vinegar gradually.
Fold in the minced cucumber. - 29.8199
1. Chop the onion and cucumber and keep separately aside.
2. Cook onions in butter until soft but not brown.
3. Add chopped cucumber to the sour cream along with vinegar, salt and onion.
4. Season to taste and serve. - 31.8774
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 30.728
Peel pickled gherkins and cut them into neat, even cubes.
Make a light roux with lard and flour, dilute with meat stock and beat well until smooth.
Add chopped gherkins, sour cream, flavour with salt and sugar and boil for a few mins.
May also be flavoured... - 25.3138
Combine cucumbers and salt; cover.
Refrig erate for at least 1 hour.
Drain; add sugar, vinegar and white pepper.
Fold in cream just before serving. - 24.2726
Chicken With Cold Cucumber Cream Sauce
Baste the broiler-fryer during cooking with a mixture of the wine, melted butter, salt, and paprika.
Made by combining cucumber, horse-radish, mustard, tarragon vinegar, and powdered sugar.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill. - 31.7238
Combine ingredients, and chill 1Ã¢â‚¬â€2 hours before serving.
Makes about 1 1/3 cups. - 23.0691
Molded Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Rinse salmon with cold water, remove bones and skin and separate into flakes.
Mix together remaining ingredients except gelatin and 2 tablespoons of cold water; simmer over high heat until slightly thickened.
Soften gelatin in cold water; add to... - 34.7236
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Drizzle the lemon juice over the salmon and rotate the salmon in the Flat Standard Basket for 10 to 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with Cucumber Sauce.
To make the Cucumber Sauce, peel the cucumber and halve lengthwise.
Remove the seeds from... - 39.9389
Dill Cucumber Sauce
You must try this Dilled Cucumber Sauce! Dilled Cucumber Sauce is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. It is really good! - 21.0786
Cucumber Dill Sauce
Place cucumber in colander and toss with salt.
Let drain 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and cucumber.
Place buttered piece of parchment or waxed paper over top and cover pan... - 42.5694
Lamb Rissoles With Cucumber Sauce
Process lamb, bread, onion, garlic, egg whites, mint and vinegar in a food processor until finely minced.
Divide mixture into 12 balls, flatten into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook rissoles... - 40.0723
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 47.6639
Spiced Cucumber In Schezwan Sauce
Bored of the same salads? Here is a unique recipe combining cucumber and schezwan sauce!! A great dish that could be used as either a salad or a side dish…works perfectly well both ways!! Watch it and try it out! - 89.2939
Salmon Steaks In Cucumber Sauce
1. Prepare a sauce by combining ingredients such as dairy sour cream, cucumber, sugar, vinegar, horseradish, salt and ground red pepper.
2. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass baking dish and spread the salmon steaks over it in alternating thick and thin ends.... - 40.2867
Classic Cucumber Sauce
1. Peel, halve and seed cucumbers and chop very fine
2. Mix with salt and let it chill at least two hours
3. Drain well and add sour cream or unflavored yogurt, mayonnaise, dilli, vinegar and garlic powder
4. Serve warm or cover... - 36.656
Creamy Cucumber Sauce
1) Cut the cucumber lengthwise in half and scoop out the seeds.
2) Shred just enough cucumber to make 1 cup. Do not drain the cucumber.
3) Combine together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4) Blend the ingredients... - 37.7114
Hard-cook the eggs for 10 minutes, shell and chop finely.
Peel the cucumber and cut the flesh into small pieces.
Chop the onions.
Place the cucumber, herbs and onions in the blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the puree into a bowl and add the Pernod... - 38.0139
Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
In a bowl combine yogurt and cucumber.
Stir in lemon juice or cider vinegar, dill weed, paprika, and salt.
Blend in imitation mayonnaise and aromatic bitters if desired.
Excellent with salmon or cold poached fish.
Divide evenly. - 34.8647
Creamy Cucumber Sauce
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Grate cucumber (you'll need about 1 cup grated) ; drain.
Combine all ingredients; blend well.
Chill. - 34.5665
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Grate cucumber (you'll need about 1 cup grated); drain.
Combine all ingredients.
Chill. - 33.3689
Delicious Cucumber Sauce
This easy Cucumber Sauce is thick and tastes better with the use of butter and white sauce and goes well with just about anything. - 44.9074
1. Thinly peel the skin from the cucumber, using a potato peeler. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and discard them. Finely chop the cucumber.
2. Put the butter into a large ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH... - 32.0695
Slice the unpeeled cucumbers thin.
Dress with equal parts of the remaining ingredients and chill thoroughly. - 26.8443
Salmon Mousse With Vinegar
Combine gelatin, water, lemon juice and vinegar in small dish.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add dry mustard and stir to blend.
Set dish in boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Flake salmon finely into large bowl.
Add celery, pickle,... - 40.6227
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 36.5054
1.Start by cutting peeled cucumbers into very small pieces
2.In a saucepan, simmer the cucumbers along with stock, vinegar, salt, cayenne and a little celery essence, until tender
3.Strain mixture through a sieve
4.Serve with... - 30.0611
Spicy Cucumber Sauce
Combine all the ingredients and serve with boiled, baked, broiled, or sauteed fish. - 25.5476
Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce
These Salmon Steaks N Cucumber sauce are a hit pair ! You'll love this creamy, irresistibly seasoned fish and dip once you try it ! Your suggestions for these Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce are welcome. - 36.0356
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
2. Add 3 salmon steaks and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish flakes.
3. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
4. Add remaining salmon to the same... - 48.5113
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
Grate enough cucumber to measure 1 cup; drain.
Combine onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, sour cream, salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
Stir in cucumber; chill until ready to use.
Serve with seafood. - 30.8727
Cucumber Chili Sauce
Mix the cucumbers and salt thoroughly and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
Combine the cucumbers and onion.
Combine the vinegar, spices and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 37.6008
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1. For sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl; chill.
2. Arrange salmon steaks in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH. Turn salmon steaks over and rearrange. Continue cooking covered 3 to 4... - 31.0231
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1) Take a skillet and combine together all ingredients in it except salmon. Cook over high heat.
2) Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add salmon and simmer, covered, for about 8 minutes or until fish begins to flake... - 44.2805
Dill Sauced Cucumbers
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
In saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in flour, sugar, dillweed, and salt.
Add bouillon, milk, and vinegar; heat and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cucumbers; cook, covered, over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring... - 34.8428
Thai Cucumber Sauce
Combine the cucumbers, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, rice vinegar, sugar and pepper in a small bowl and blend well.
Let stand, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving. - 22.7198
Mrs Beeton's White Cucumber Sauce
1. In a saucepan, pour the water and then place the cucumber, simmer it for 15 minutes, till the cucumbers become tender
2. Pour the cucmber in a strainer and sieve it, keep the cooking liquid aside, it should measure upto 1/2 pint
3. Use the cooking... - 32.9964
Butterfly Prawns With Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Remove the outer shell off the prawns. While leaving the end tail wings intact, take off the their heads.
2) Slice along the back of the prawns. Do not slice through till the end. Open up the prawns flat.
3) Dredge them in a mixture of... - 44.4192
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Chilled Oysters With A Cucumber Mint Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints together and set aside for at least 15 to 20 minutes
2. In a serving dish, pour the mixture
3. Serve the mixture as a dipping sauce with the chilled oysters - 34.0339
Cucumbers With Sour Cream Dressing
Pare and slice the cucumbers and sprinkle with 1 teasp of the salt.
Chill for at least 30 min.; then press out any excess water between pieces of cheesecloth or the folds of a towel.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients.
Add 3/4 of this mixture to the... - 32.713
Sweet And Sour Pork With Cucumber
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and egg yolk in large bowl.
Add pork; mix to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Place 8 tablespoons of the cornstarch into large bowl.
Add pork pieces;... - 42.7703
Thai Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, 1/2 cup water, both the sugars, chilies, salt, garlic, and chopped cilantro.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugars.
3) Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room... - 43.1521
Cucumbers And Shrimp
Place shrimp and cucumbers in 1 1/2 quart glass bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and salt; pour over shrimp and cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Remove salad to lettuce-lined salad bowls with slotted spoon.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 31.1462
Wash, peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Add all ingredients except oil.
Chill for three to four hours.
Mix well. - 35.7277
Fresh Bean Sprout Cucumber Salad
Cook bean sprouts in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain.
Chill bean sprouts.
To score unpeeled cucumbers, run tines of fork down sides; thinly slice cucumbers.
Arrange sliced cucumbers and bean sprouts on serving plate.
In small screw-top jar combine... - 34.7146
Glazed Sea Bass With Scallion Pancakes And Cucumber Salsa
For the pancakes and salsa.
In a bowl, whisk together the milk, flour, and eggs until blended (the batter will be slightly lumpy).
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the cucumber salsa by stirring together all the... - 40.9069
Sliced Cucumbers With Sesame Rice Vinaigrette
Peel the cucumbers and cut off the tips on both ends.
Cut them in half and scoop out the seeds.
With a sharp knife slice the cucumbers paper thin.
Place in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
To toast the sesame seeds.
Put the sesame... - 36.4313
Tangy Tartar Sauce
Just before serving, combine the chilled mayonnaise with all other ingredients.
Serve with broiled or fried fish, or with Fried Scallops, shrimp, etc. - 26.7798
Cucumber Slices In Sour Cream
Sprinkle sliced cucumber with salt; let stand about 30 minutes.
Combine sour cream, vinegar, Tabasco sauce, chives, dill seed, and pepper; pour over cucumbers.
Chill well before serving, about 30 minutes.
To match picture, cluster radish... - 37.0852
Coarsely chop together the herbs, cucumber, garlic, capers and anchovies or pulse in a food processor. (You get a better result if you hand-chop this salsa.)
Transfer the mixture to a non-reactive bowl and slowly add the remaining ingredients whilst whisking. - 33.2778
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
Crabmeat And Cucumbers
1. Pick over and flake crabmeat. Peel and shred cucumbers. Place in a bowl.
2. Mince ginger, then mix well with soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil. Pour over crabmeat cucumber mixture and toss.
3. Refrigerate to chill - 23.4432
Cucumber Shrimp Salad
Pare cucumbers; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and salt.
Pour over shrimp and cucumber shces; toss.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add sesame seed and toss.
Use slotted spoon to drain salad and... - 37.4281
Cucumber & Mixed Herb Salsa
In a medium-size bowl, stir together vinegar, cilantro, mint, dill, mustard, and sugar.
Mix in cucumbers, tomato, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 2 days. - 27.3363
1. Slice cucumber into bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Let stand 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine rest of ingredients. Mix with cucumbers. Chill before serving. - 23.086
Spicy Cucumber Salad
Slice cucumbers 1/8 inch thick.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
Add cucumbers and toss to coat.
Chill. - 33.6248
Chinese Cucumber Salad
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
Chill for 20 minutes and serve. - 38.1553
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Place cucumber slices in a large, shallow bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
Toss well, cover, and chill several hours, tossing occasionally so all cucumber slices are marinated.
Serve cold. - 30.6137
Crisp Cucumber Rings
Wash and dry the cucumbers, then slice without paring.
Peel and slice the onions; add to cucumbers.
Combine the salt with 2 cups water and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 3 hours, than drain and discard liquid.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and spices in a... - 38.6841
Creamy Cooked Cucumber
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan and crumble.
In the fat and margarine, fry cucumber and onion for a few minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and stir well; add rhubarb sauce.
Simmer very gently until cucumbers are hot and tender but not soft.
Stir in... - 41.3885
Pickled Cucumber And Seaweed Salad
Soak the seaweed in cold water until it becomes tender. (Depending on the quality of the wakame, this will take 10 to 30 minutes.) Slice the cucumber, salt lightly, and let stand 30 minutes.
Cut the seaweed into 1 1/2-inch strips.
Mix together... - 32.015
Cucumber Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tomatoes halfway through by making an 'X' with a paring knife - be careful not to slice down too far.
Open carefully and remove the seeds without breaking off the fleshy sections.
To make the filling, mix all the ingredients together.
Using a... - 41.6838
Shellfish And Cucumber Salad
Shellfish And Cucumber Salad is a perfect side dish for your weekend dinners. They are easy to make and delicious. You just have to try the Shellfish And Cucumber Salad! - 35.906
1. Peel the cucumber, seed and shred.
2. In a bowl, place cucumber and season with salt.
3. Cover and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
4. Drain all water.
5. In a bowl, mix cayenne pepper, soy sauce, water, sweetener and... - 45.5204
Hot Szechwan Cucumber Sticks
1. Cut cucumber into 2-inch (5-cm) sticks. Place in a bowl, cover with lightly salted ice water. Let stand 1/2 hour. Drain and rinse.
2. In a bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, chili oil, hot pepper sauce and ginger root. Pour over cucumber sticks; marinate in the... - 22.346
Prepare radish flowers; soak in ice water with 1/2 teaspoon salt 20 minutes.
Cut cucumbers lengthwise and remove seed.
Pound lightly with flat of heavy knife.
Cut cucumbers in 1- or 2-inch pieces.
Mix well remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and other ingredients,... - 42.776
Diced Pork With Cucumber
Mix the pork with the soy sauce and cornstarch.
In a skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the peanut oil and stir fry the pork and cucumber in it for about 30 seconds.
Remove from the pan and set the pork and cucumber aside.
Combine the sauce... - 40.8869
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Arrange cucumber and onion in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over the vegetables.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain cucumber and onion; marinade can be strained and refrigerated... - 31.2002
This Cold Cucumber recipe is very easy to follow and can be put together in no time.I serve this salad of at home as it is both delicious and nutritious. Also, Cold Cucumber can be prepared ahead of time and saved for later use in various dishes! - 26.724
Salmon Cucumber Souffle
The salmon cucumber souffle is a gelatin salmon and cucumber souffle prepared along with eggs and cream. Flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise along with vinegar, the salmon cucumber souffle is an excellent starter before meals. - 42.7473
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.4081
Chicken, Snow Peas And Cucumber
1. In a pan of boiling water, place the chicken for a few seconds; drain it and sprinkel vinegar on top
2. Halve the cucumber, remove its seeds and slice thinly; sprinkle salt on it and let it stand for half an hour so that the water is drawn out;... - 41.919
Just as cool as cucumber is this Shredded Cucumbers recipe of mine. The Shredded Cucumbers recipe I have furnished here is ideal for any summer day! Really wonderful! - 28.0765
Peel and quarter the onion.
Place it with the parsley, mint and garlic in the bowl and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Peel the cucumber and cut into 5-cm/2-in lengths.
Feed into the bowl until roughly chopped.
Mix with the remaining... - 37.5476
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Korean Food: Cold Cucumber Side-dish (오이 냉국)
In Summer, any meal with the word “refreshing” associated to it would be more than welcome! Stay cool with this easy-to-prepare Korean cucumber salad cum soup! This cold cucumber side dish takes no more than 10 minutes to whip up and is just as refreshing... - 107.697
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. In case of frozen shrimps, allow them to thaw first
2. Slice cucumber thinly, sprinkle with salt and pepper and leave for twenty minutes; rinse and drain completely
3. Add cucumber slices and the shrimps together in a bowl; mix vinegar, MSG, oil,... - 40.0297
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 41.0171
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Cut them into halves lengthwise and take out the seeds.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Trim and finely chop leek.
5) Combine ham with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg and seasoning.
6) Stuff cucumbers... - 45.7333