Greek Feta Cheese
- » Cucumber Tomato Feta
Cucumber Tomato Feta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber tomato feta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber tomato feta recipes.
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Prepare raita.
2. Combine bulgur, tomato, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Bring broth to a boil and pour over bulgur mixture. Let stand 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Combine bulgur mixture, lamb, and next 6 ingredients... - 36.4184
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.249
Tangy Feta Salad
This is a delicious, light and healthy salad. The main ingredient is Hearts of Palm, an exotic vegetable from the soft core of a palm tree which has a lovely creamy texture. - 28.6469
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
Papaya, Chickpea And Feta Salad
Today I'll be making a Papaya, Chickpea and Feta salad - a light, cool and easy to make salad, perfect for hot days when you just can't be bothered to turn the oven on. The dish is packed with flavour thanks to the lemon and lime juice zinging out on every... - 112.955
Greek Feta Burgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties... - 38.2534
Tomato Cucumber Salad
Slice tomato and slice cucumber.
Lay tomato and cucumber slices, overlapping each other, on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, cut in bite-size pieces.
Drizzle dressing on tomato and cucumber slices.
Lay fresh basil and onion evenly on romaine lettuce and... - 32.7536
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
1) Cook the small shell pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Rinse, drain and toss it with 1/4 cup olive oil.
2) In a bowl, mix together olive oil, feta cheese, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
3) In a serving bowl, toss... - 40.5398
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 82.1583
Oat Grain Feta Salad
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in groats. Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 24 to 26 minutes or just until tender.
2. Combine groats, cucumber, and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
3. Drain groats and rinse... - 31.5964
Tuscan Feta Salad Sandwich
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir with a whisk.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1-inch-thick shells, and reserve torn bread for another use.
Brush inside of bread shells with 3... - 36.3006
Stir together sprouts, cucumber, cheese, yogurt, sesame seeds and pepper in medium bowl.
Spoon mixture evenly into pita bread halves.
Place tomato slice on filling in each bread half. - 31.1118
Greek Chicken Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
1 To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano. Spray a large nonstick skillet with canola... - 33.8147
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and rinse.
Add to pasta, toss, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing.
Combine in large bowl and add pasta.
Chill and serve. - 38.2667
Israeli Vegetable Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Place cheese, boiling water, and vinegar in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add yogurt; process until blended.
Pour cheese mixture over vegetable mixture; toss well. - 30.3582
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, cheese, and olives.
Season with oregano, dill, salt, and pepper.
Combine vinegar and olive oil in a small jar; shake well.
Add to salad and toss. - 28.49
This salad is served with every meal ordered in a typical Israeli restaurant as well as eaten at home. It takes only a few minutes to put together this salad to eat as a side dish or a whole meal. The secret is chopping the vegetables into small pieces. If... - 125.19
Mediterranean Salad Sandwich
1 Heat round of pita. Cut in half.
2 Fill each half with 2 slices Feta, shredded lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
3 Combine yogurt, crushed garlic, chopped parsley. Thin with milk and spoon over filling. Garnish with green onion. - 32.4288
Place the asparagus and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 1 1/2 minutes.
Immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of cold water,... - 37.8335
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 67.596
1.Cut tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in small edible pieces.
2.In a bowl mix tomatoes with cucumbers, feta and olives.
3.Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and black pepper in a screw top jar and mix... - 47.9509
Greek Salad With Tahini Dressing
1. Out of the cucumber make 1/4-inch slices and further cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber strips, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives and cube feta cheese and set aside.
3. For making the dressing, into a... - 41.6576
Greek Salad With Low Fat Yogurt
1. For the dressing, scrub the cucumber and halve lengthwise. Peel and seed one half, cut into large chunks and process in a food processor or blender 15 to 20 seconds, or until pureed. Add the yogurt, mint, lemon juice and sugar and process another 5 to 10... - 34.8718
Quick Greek Salad
Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and red onion in a medium bowl.
Mix, then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
Grind the black pepper over the top of the salad, sprinkle with a touch of oregano, and garnish with basil sprigs.
Adjust... - 40.7212
1. Take a salad bowl, add all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and toss thoroughly.
2. Allow the salad to chill for at least 3 hours for the flavors to blend.
3. Serve in chilled salad plates lined with raw grapes, lettuce,... - 39.2448
Greek Salad Pitas
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut the cucumber crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Shred 1 piece of the cucumber on a box grater; squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer the shredded cucumber to a small bowl. Stir in the yogurt, garlic, and salt.
3 Chop the... - 39.0856
Guy's Greek Salad
1. Slice the cheese and the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place the ingredients into a large salad bowl and add the dressing to the bowl. Mix well
3. Leave to stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator
4. Serve cold
Prepare this salad... - 41.7749
Healthy Greek Salad
Salad are always healthy to eat, you must try different salads in your meals. Like the Greek salad with vegetables, cheese and olives. Watch the video to learn about the method and ingredients to make this amazing salad. It has a beautiful combination of... - 123.155
Veggie Lover's Special
Spread each bread slice with 3 tablespoons Hummus Spread.
Top each with 1/4 cup sprouts, 1/4 cup cucumber slices, 2 tomato slices, and 2 avocado slices.
Top with onion rings.
Drizzle each sandwich with 3 tablespoons Feta-Dill Dressing. - 26.2156
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
Tomato & Shrimp Salad
This Tomato and Shrimp Salad tastes incredible ! An interesting medley of vegetables, seafood and cheese with irresistible seasonings, this Tomato and Shrimp Salad is partnered with rice or pasta dishes ! Do try this and let me know if you like it ! - 45.5188
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.7644
Babe Farms Greek Salad
1. In a medium bowl mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, fennel, oregano, and salt and pepper and whisk well until mixed properly.
2. In a large salad bowl put the salad blend, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and cucumber, drizzle the dressing and toss... - 41.8993
Bulgarian Summer Salad
Roast red or green pepper on a fork over a flame until skin is black.
Peel, seed, and chop coarsely.
Make a dressing from oil, salt, pepper, parsley, and vinegar.
Mix all chopped vegetables together, and dress.
Arrange individually on small plates, and finely... - 40.4046
1. Take a large bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Mix well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
4. Serve beside French Bread slices. - 40.4186
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 46.9178
Chilled Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl cover the sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water and allow them to macerate for 20 minutes.
2. Then drain the tomatoes, julienne them, and set them aside.
3. In the sink combine ice cubes and cold water and pour the 4 cups of water into a... - 46.6131
Greek Salad Pitas
In food processor with knife blade attached or in blender, place beans, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic; blend until smooth.
Cut off top third of each pita to form a pocket.
Use half of bean mixture to spread inside pockets.
Combine... - 38.1138
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 45.8606
1. In a salad bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Add Greek Vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Greek olives and feta cheese. - 30.9937
Greek Chicken Pitas
Greek food is so flavorful and fresh tasting. And many of the dishes are surprisingly simple to make. Using store bought tzatziki here is a time saver, but if you want to make it from scratch, it's pretty easy. It's just a mixture of plain Greek yogurt,... - 32.5422
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1531
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Garden Greek Salad
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, and olives in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake.
Pour over vegetables; toss.
Chill several hours.
To serve, toss and sprinkle with cheese. - 34.7206
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 126.025
Greek Style Salad
In a large salad bowl toss together the torn spinach or mixed greens, sliced cucumber, tomato wedges, chopped onion, crumbled feta cheese and sliced ripe olives.
For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the lemon juice, olive oil or salad oil, honey and... - 39.8695
Here is an easy and healthy Greek Salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about healthy cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Greek salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. - 30.773
Tasty Grilled Greek Chicken
Wish to be the classic Greek 'kitchen' goddess? Then you got to hone up your Greek culinary repertoire first. This classic Greek chicken recipe is a simple, no-fuss way to toss up a quick grilled delicacy with minimal effort. Juan Montalvo gives a... - 96.6047
Turkish Salad Tray
Arrange on a tray in separate sections the cucumber, radishes, peppers, tomatoes, chicory, and onions.
Place feta in a small bowl alongside.
At serving time, drizzle salad with Oregano Dressing and serve on individual plates.
Scatter the cheese over... - 38.2789
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Greek Country Salad
1) In a medium salad bowl add lettuce, chick-peas, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, and olives.
2) Sprinkle feta cheese over it.
3) Cover and refrigerate to chill.
4) Before serving, in a small bowl add remaining ingredients, except dill sprig.... - 44.9961
Greek Diced Vegetable Salad
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallions, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and olives in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
Although you can serve the salad immediately, it is even better if it sits for about 30... - 37.8718
Greek Salad Skewers With Anchovy Aioli
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mash the anchovies and garlic to a paste. Whisk in the vinegar, followed by the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and transfer the aioli to a small bowl.
2. Arrange the cucumbers on a work surface. Top each with a... - 24.6379
Are you looking for a Greek Salad recipe made in the authentic way? The Greek Salad holds a high place in the Greek cuisine. This salad as a Side Dish is a winner! Serve this Greek Salad at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 41.3874
Greek Village Salad - Xoriátiki Saláta
Xoriátiki Saláta means "Greek Village Salad" and makes a great side salad - or add some crusty bread and make it a light meal all by itself. From Simply Delicious Greek Cooking. - 28.3814
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad
Nutrition Notes: “This Mediterranean Diet-style meal is loaded with flavor and dense with nutrients. Save prep time and effort, use bagged, pre-washed organic leaves and whole grape tomatoes," says Registered Dietitian Tamara Duker Freuman, who specializes... - 0
How To Make Greek Salad Recipe With Dressing
Greek salad, is a popular country salad of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sliced red onion, green pepper, crumbly feta cheese , plump black olives typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil. Greek salad can be served as a side dish... - 0
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Chickpea And Herb Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.331
1. Coarsely chop 1/2 onion, 1 tomato, and 1/2 cucumber and cut into dice the remaining onion, tomato, and cucumber.
2. In a blender container, combine together the coarsely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, yogurt, garlic, and oregano; blend to make a... - 45.3181
Aegean Pasta Salad
1. In large bowl, for making the dressing mix well mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, mint, parsley, feta cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Toss pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and green onions with the dressing to coat well.
3. Serve after... - 39.5398
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 116.319
Homemade Greek Salad
If you are an ardent Greek food lover, then this easy recipe of Greek salad will come handy. It's easy, it's quick and it's fabulous. Moreover, a fresh Greek salad is just sufficient to substitute your lunch. Go through the video and learn the simple details. - 113.798
Low-fat Greek Salad
Here is a figure-friendly delight for a hot summer day! With tomatoes, red onion and cucumbers, dressed with olive oil and finished with crumbled feta cheese, this low lighter version of the classic makes a wonder lunch salad when you are trying to shed... - 130.71
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 39.6618
Longhi's Ala Moana - Grand Marnier Lobster Salad
Restaurant Week Hawaii is a seven day celebration of the cuisine scene in Hawaii. From fine dining to fast-food, participating restaurants will feature special menu items, promotions and discounts. Diners can sample Hawaii's newest restaurants, dine at old... - 103.12
1. In a large serving bowl, place the oil, salt, vinegar, mustard, pepper, capers, olives, and anchovies, and stir with a fork to mix well.
2. Wash the lettuce, pat it dry with paper toweling, and tear it into bite-size pieces. Add it to the bowl along with... - 38.9972
A Salad From Greece
A Greek pasta salad is actually a special dish or a delicacy in many homes. It is not only tasty but quite healthy too. It is also known as a rustic salad or a summer salad because it comes from Greek cuisine. - 44.4585
The Greek Cook:greek Salad
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes and cut the cucumber into small rounds.
2) Slice the green pepper and then thinly slice the onion.
3) Put the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and onion in a large bowl.
4) Add the olives and salt and... - 95.6235
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange cucumber slices, whole tomatoes, onion rings and green pepper strips in one large or six individual salad bowls.
Scatter olives and feta cheese over top.
Whisk olive oil, crushed peppercorns and lemon juice in a bowl.
Pour dressing over salad(s); toss... - 30.2572
This Greek Salad tastes awesome ! Try this irresistibly seasoned vegetable salad with romaine leaves and Greek olives with oregano seas amongst others for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Salad is welcome ! - 38.93
Easy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a simple and nutritious recipe. Greek Salad makes a great side dish and must be tried by all salad lovers. The main ingredients are tomatoes, scallions and cucumbers; the black olives and cheese add to the flavor of this Greek Salad. Do try... - 46.354
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serve immediately. - 35.7952
Core tomatoes and cut into wedges.
Peel and halve the cucumber lengthwise, then slice.
Peel and slice the onion thinly.
Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces.
Place them in a salad bowl along with the olives.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and... - 41.3676
1. Arrange cucumber, tomato, onion, green pepper and cheese in a salad bowl.
2. Pour over combined olive oil, pepper and lemon juice, chill until ready to serve. - 34.1917
1. Thinly slice the cucumber and place in a bowl.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut into quarters and add.
3. Wash, remove seeds and core from the pepper, cut into thin strips and add.
4. Peel the onion and slice thinly; add to the bowl.
5. Toss in the dressing.
6.... - 35.6685
Home Made Greek Salad
Combine tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni in salad bowl.
Mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano together in small bowl.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss and serve. - 41.725
Mediterranean Spring Salad
Mediterranean spring salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with added feta cheese. Herbed and dressed with oil and lemon juice, the mediterranean spring salad can be garnished with anchovy fillets. - 42.6251
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 38.276
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 47.4309
In a mixing bowl combine feta cheese, bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat, then mix well.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick oval-shaped patties.
Place in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Micro-cook... - 44.6714
Greek Style Chickpea Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine dill, 1 tablespoon water, the vinegar, lemon juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2. Add remaining ingredients except lettuce and feta cheese to dill mixture, tossing to coat.
3. Line serving bowl with lettuce; top with... - 34.2013
1) Into a large salad bowl, combine the cheese cucumber, onion and olives
2) Add the salt and pepper to taste
3) Drizzle in the oil just before serving
4) Garnish with lemon quarters and serve - 38.7194
Greek Shrimp Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
Combine shrimp, orzo, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice, oil, and... - 45.5306
1) To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, put the oil with the lemon juice, oregano and seasoning to taste. Use a fork to mix well.
2) Cut each tomato into 8 wedges and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
3) Slice the pepper and onion into thin... - 41.0849
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.5368
Put all the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Mix together olive oil, wine vinegar, salt and pepper, and pour over the salad.
Cut cheese into small chunks, and lay on top of the salad.
Add olives, and dust with oregano. - 38.575
Classic Greek Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, olives, and cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad, toss to coat.
Serve at once. - 37.1638
Rotini Pasta Salad
1) In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and toss them together with the Vinaigrette to taste.
2) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 34.7435
Greek Salad With Olives
1. Arrange vegetables, cheese and olives in layers on a large platter or individual salad plates.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, mint and marjoram in a screwtop jar, shake well. Pour over salad, serve immediately. - 36.3842
This Grandmom's Greek Salad recipe can be quick and easy to serve. This goes perfect for the pita sandwiches. - 28.4666