- » Cucumber Tahini
Cucumber Tahini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber tahini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber tahini recipes.
Greek Salad With Tahini Dressing
1. Out of the cucumber make 1/4-inch slices and further cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber strips, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives and cube feta cheese and set aside.
3. For making the dressing, into a... - 43.8671
You May Also Like!
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 124.699
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 116.326
Tahini Citrus Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
Serve at once, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days. - 26.7313
1) Make a smooth cream by mixing together all ingredients, pouring a little water if needed.
2) Use as a dipping for toast, crisps, celery or cucumber slices. - 28.3101
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.5846
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 42.4264
Cheesy Cucumber Roll In Rice Paper
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 134.062
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.6063
Easy Beef Shawarma
Love the popular Lebanese cuisine shawarma - you can easily prepare them at home, without going to any authentic Mediterranean restaurant. How? Follow the step-wise direction in this video and make your own plate of beef shawarma. - 121.683
1. To toast the sesame seeds, use a non stick skillet or fry pan. Heat the pan on a medium flame and toast the sesame, sautéing constantly for 5 to 7 minutes until golden. Remove seeds to a mortar and allow them to cool.
2. Using a pestle,... - 47.4353