- » Cucumber Sandwich Western
Cucumber Sandwich Western Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber sandwich western recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber sandwich western recipes.
1. Mix mayonnaise and mustard.
2. For each serving, on dinner plate, arrange 2 slices bread side by side; spread with some mayonnaise mixture. On mixture, arrange beet and cucumber slices. Top with sardines and eggs, then remaining mayonnaise mixture. - 25.981
Buffet Deli Sandwiches
1. Prepare Coleslaw Topping. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
2. Meanwhile, prepare bread: Prepare dough for hot-roll mix as label directs, but prepare both packages together and stir in rosemary and thyme. Cover with towel; let rise 30 minutes. Grease... - 30.3725
Potted Salmon Sandwiches
Pick over salmon, discarding any coarse bones and dark skin; mash with a fork.
Add all remaining ingredients except bread and cucumber, mix well to form a smooth paste.
Spread each slice of bread with salmon, cover half the slices with cucumber, and top with... - 31.4712
Salad Sandwich Pyramid
1. Mix mayonnaise with dill, chives, parsley, lemon juice, water, and seasoned salt. Spread some on each toast slice; lay around edge of large platter.
2. Tear escarole into bite-size pieces; heap in center of platter with cucumber slices, spooning some of... - 27.6176
Plaza Tea Sandwiches
1. On a clean, dry bread board, lay out all of the bread slices. Using a spatula, spread one side of each slice with the butter.
2. To prepare the tomato sandwiches: Arrange 2 slices of tomato on the buttered side of each of 3 slices of whole-wheat bread.... - 37.6064
Butter bread and cut whole slices in half lengthways to fit bases of six 1/4 pint/150 ml loaf tins.
Line bases of three tins with wholemeal bread and three with white.
Mix cream cheese and chives, season, then spread half over wholemeal bread in tins.
Top... - 39.8459
Scandinavian Buffet Loaf
Day before, if desired, or early on day:
1. Cut off slice from top of pumpernickel so that its cut surface measures 6 inches across. Then, with sharp knife, cut 7 more thin slices; discard both top and bottom crusts.
2. In medium bowl combine salmon, onion,... - 36.0299