- » Cucumber Sambal
Cucumber Sambal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber sambal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber sambal recipes.
1. Peel cucumber. Remove seeds and cut into fine strips.
2. Soak in salted water.
3. After a few minutes squeeze out water.
4. Slice onions and chillies.
5. Mix all ingredients together. - 34.0761
Simmer cucumbers in water in covered saucepan, about 15 minutes or until tender.
Cool and chop coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill for 2 hours before serving - 28.2422
You May Also Like!
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 43.1839
Sambals are served as an accompaniment to curries and other Indian dishes in the same way we serve a relish.
You can use any left-over cooked vegetable, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, fish, or seafood in the dressing.
Combine with the dressing for 1 hour before... - 29.4017
1. Grind the onion, garlic, celery, cucumber and green pepper in a food chopper, using the finest knife. Turn into a sieve and press out the juice. (The juice may be added to tomato juice, soup, sauces, stews.)
2. Sprinkle salt, turmeric, ginger, chili powder... - 31.6429
1) Use a food chopper to grind garlic, celery, onion, green pepper, and cucumber.
2) Press through a sieve so that the juice comes out.
3) Add salt, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, and chili powder over the vegetables and mix well.
4) Blend in tomato... - 45.5906
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 127.507
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
1. Preheat a grill pan. Rub the steaks with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one steak registers 125°, about 12 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes... - 29.0005
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 117.909
Spicy Thai Style Chicken Satay Burger
For all chicken satay lovers, here is an Asian style burger with a spicy peanut butter spread and an Asian slaw that you are sure going to love. The chef has taken enough care to make the burger totally succulent. Great to make for your Asian friends or for... - 140.837
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 39.1092
Put the cucumber, pineapple and mango in a shallow bowl.
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender, then pour over the salad.
Toss gently, then scatter over the crumbled chillis.
Set aside at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. - 30.2258