- » Cucumber Radish Carrot Cheese Salad
Cucumber Radish Carrot Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber radish carrot cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber radish carrot cheese salad recipes.
Rub wooden salad bowl with cut garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce with remaining vegetables; add cheese, bacon and olives.
Toss with dressing just before serving; season with salt and pepper. - 33.1041
Cottage Cheese Calico Salad
1. In a small saucepan, soak gelatin in milk and let soak until softened, for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat on a low flame and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved in the milk.
3. Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
4. On a vegetable... - 47.2983
Cheese Ring With Vegetable Salad
Soften the cheeses until they can be combined well.
Stir in the milk, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir in the cheese mixture and blend well.
Fold in the whipped cream and turn into... - 44.9006
Tasty Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange a bed of 2 cups lettuce on each of 2 salad plates; top each with 1/2 cup grated carrots.
Surround each portion of carrots with 1/2 of the cucumber slices and 1/2 of the sliced radishes.
Top each salad with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts, then 2 ounces feta... - 28.9421
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.5272
Mix And Match Chef's Salad
1) In a blender container or a food processor bowl, add the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, tarragon vinegar, and anchovy paste together.
2) Blend or process the ingredients, until the dressing is smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.9546
Spring Beauty Salad
Combine flour, salt, mustard, and gelatin in heavy saucepan; gradually stir in milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sauce is thick and smooth.
Cool until slightly thickened; then add mayonnaise or salad dressing and blend well.
Fold in cheese, cucumber,... - 38.1836
Garden Cottage Cheese Mold
Soften gelatin in l/4 cup cold milk.
Heat remaining milk to lukewarm.
Dissolve gela tin over hot water in saucepan or top of double boiler.
Add gelatin to warm milk.
Stir in French dressing and cottage cheese.
Cool mixture until thickened.
Fold in vege... - 42.2343
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 33.2912
Combination Salad Plate
Combine first 6 ingredients, and arrange in mounds in centers of lettuce cups.
Add a few overlapping cucumber slices to each plate, and garnish with radishes or tomatoes, egg slices and strips of cheese. - 23.0295
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the salad greens, watercress, radishes, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Sprinkle with the corn, then mound the carrots in the center and circle with the tomatoes.
2. Alternately arrange the cheese, ham,... - 34.1448
In large serving bowl, toss greens with 1/3 cup salad dressing and salt.
Decoratively arrange ham, cheese, egg, carrots, red onion, and cucumber on top.
Serve with remaining dressing alongside. - 33.7099
Winter Health Salad
1. Prepare and combine all the vegeatbales in a large salad bowl
2. Cover bowl with cling film and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Just before serving time, remove salad bowl from the refrigerator.
4. Shake or whisk... - 48.569
Garden Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the corkscrew pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Rinse the pasta in cold water and drain.
2) In a large bowl, add carrots, cucumber, radishes, broccoli, cooked pasta and mix... - 43.3445
Three Green Salad
In a large salad bowl, toss the greens and vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender; process for 30 seconds.
Pour into a jar with tight-fitting lid; chill for at least 30 minutes.
Shake dressing before serving; pour desired... - 36.9138
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 31.3888
Lettuce Salad With Dressing
Though called Salad, this salad is different from the usual carrot, beetroot, onion and cucumber fare. It does have most of the conventional vegetables but the cheese garnish is what sets this Salad a class apart from the rest ! Don't be a fool to miss out on... - 39.0117
Rub wooden salad bowl with garlic clove.
Toss all ingredients together.
French dressing may be served separately - 30.6361
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
1. Rub large salad bowl with garlic.
2. Combine next eleven ingredients.
3. Toss lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with vinegar. Toss again.
4. Garnish with border of sliced beet and feta cheese.
5. Arrange olives in center and sprinkle chick peas over all. - 36.2606
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
Blend salad dressing mix into softened cream cheese.
Gradually stir in sour cream and mayonnaise.
Use as a dip for carrots, celery and cucumber sticks, cauliflower, radishes, cherry tomatoes or zucchini slices.
Serves about 24. - 28.7901