- » Cucumber Puree
Cucumber Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber puree recipes.
Cucumber Puree Soup
Peel the cucumbers (if liked, a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and chop; mix with the chopped celery and onion.
Put into a pan with the stock and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a white sauce with the... - 44.1258
Saute diced cucumbers and onion in butter until slightly browned.
Sprinkle with flour and seasonings, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, and gradually add 2 cups of the stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Puree, add... - 38.1995
You May Also Like!
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 44.2703
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 32.3644
Avocado Puree Spread
1. Wash, pare, seed and sieve the avocados.
2. Mix with lemon juice, salt, paprika, onion and lemon peel. Chill.
3. Serve as a spread for cocktail canapes; or as a dressing for tomato or cucumber salad. - 27.1393
Cucumber Cream Mold
Cucumber cream mold is much like a salad than a side dish but is good to be served as side dish. Make this mushy cool cucumber mold for the St Patrick's and serve to your guests. - 49.5093
Thick Cucumber Soup
Peel the cucumber (if liked a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and cut into small pieces; put into a pan with the onion, water, lemon juice and seasoning and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve; beat the egg yolks with the... - 37.2463
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8595
How To Make Cold Cucumber Soup
Do you want to try something real quick to serve on your dinner table within couple of minutes? Here is the perfect recipe to try with. Cold cucumber soup is a creamy combination of cucumber puree, yogurt, sour cream and broth, with a little flavor of garlic,... - 123.934
Cold Cucumber Soup
1) In a heavy pan, add the diced cucumbers, 1 cup chicken stock and onion together and simmer until tender.
2) In a blender, puree the mixture, until smooth.
3) In a bowl, transfer the cucumber puree and stir in rest of the chicken stock.
4) Stir in... - 43.8083
Cucumber Puree Recipes By Category