- » Cucumber Puree
Cucumber Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber puree recipes.
Cucumber Puree Soup
Peel the cucumbers (if liked, a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and chop; mix with the chopped celery and onion.
Put into a pan with the stock and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a white sauce with the... - 44.7214
Saute diced cucumbers and onion in butter until slightly browned.
Sprinkle with flour and seasonings, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, and gradually add 2 cups of the stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Puree, add... - 36.6032
You May Also Like!
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 42.6802
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 30.7378
Ground Glass Cocktail
Patrón, the ultra-premium tequila, has joined forces with three of the country's leading mixologists to create refreshingly sustainable cocktails that take the concept of locally-grown ingredients off the table and into the glass. Utilizing produce found at... - 30.1624
Avocado Puree Spread
1. Wash, pare, seed and sieve the avocados.
2. Mix with lemon juice, salt, paprika, onion and lemon peel. Chill.
3. Serve as a spread for cocktail canapes; or as a dressing for tomato or cucumber salad. - 24.5308
Spike Cucumber Nut
1. Peel the cucumbers and roughly chop or slice them.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped cucumbers and water.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that the cucumbers are pureed to a smooth... - 35.5281
Thick Cucumber Soup
Peel the cucumber (if liked a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and cut into small pieces; put into a pan with the onion, water, lemon juice and seasoning and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve; beat the egg yolks with the... - 36.7332
Peel cucumber and cut into 1 pieces.
Put into Osterizer container, cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Use only 1 1/2 cups of processed cucumber.
Soften gelatin in cold water in Osterizer container and add hot water.
Cover and process at STIR until... - 40.7017
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 29.5808
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8011
Cucumber Puree Recipes By Category