- » Cucumber Pickle
Cucumber Pickle Recipes
Cucumber pickle is a brined cucumber that is commonly called as only ‘pickle’ in the countries like Austria, USA and Canada. In UK, this pickle is specifically known as ‘Gherkin’, however, ... More »
No canning required! This super simple recipe is perfect for first-time pickle makers, and it's so delicious that family & friends will think you are an expert! - 128.201
Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Here is a video that shows how easy it is to make homemade pickles. Join Ned Bell as he shares an impressive recipe that you would surely appreciate. Great to make zesty pickles with simple ingredients in just a few minutes. Take a look and amaze your friends... - 115.942
Summer Quick Pickles
When loads of cucumbers are available during summer, enjoy some easy and quick pickles. In this video, Scott shows us how to put together cucumber pickle in less than ten minutes. They are fabulous and can be enjoyed as side dish. - 107.675
Fresh Organic Raw Pickles
If you ever go to a health food store or a farmers market and to buy a jar of fresh made pickles that have no preservatives or are not pasteurized and are made of organic cucumbers, you will have to shell out at least 8 dollars a jar! Watch the video and... - 107.054
Quick Cucumber Pickle
Just when you need a zesty, tasty accompaniment to pair with your cheese or meat, quick sweet-sour cucumber pickle would make for an impressive choice. This flavor packed pickle from Chef Mick Rosacci's kitchen is a breeze to make. Crunchy cucumbers pickled... - 102.446
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 99.6304
Quick Homemade Pickles
Add a whole lot of taste and flavor to your plain and simple meal with these yummy and delicious pickles. Watch this video to learn how you can churn out this yummy accompaniment in a jiffy. Give it a try. - 79.9858
Add a whole lot of taste and flavor to your plain and simple meal with these yummy and delicious pickles. Watch this video to learn how you can churn out this yummy accompaniment in a jiffy. Give it a try. - 77.0489
1) In a bowl, mix well together cucumber, onion, green pepper and garlic.
2) Dredge the salt and ice .
3) Allow to rest for 3 hour at room temperature.
4) Drain the cucumber mixture well.
5) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar,... - 46.9399
Snappy Cucumber Pickles
1) Rinse the cucumbers and pat dry them.
2) Cut each cucumber into 4 spears, lengthwise.
3) In a shallow container, place the cucumber spears, cut side down. Set aside.
4) In a 1-cup glass measure, combine together the water, vinegar, sugar and pepper.... - 43.2072
Sweet Cucumber Pickles
1. To prepare cucumbers wash them and place in stone crock or enamel container.
2. Use small whole cucumbers or 5 pounds large cucumbers, sliced depending on the yield where slices pack more compactly than whole cucumbers.
3. Mix salt... - 42.1779
Sweet Cucumber Pickles
Dissolve sugar in vinegar, add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Bring to a boil, add drained cucumbers and boil 3 minutes.
Pour into a container and allow to stand for 3 days.
Each day drain off liquid, bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Pack the... - 39.8514
Cucumber Oil Pickles
Dissolve the salt in one quart of the water, add the cucumbers and onions and let stand twelve to eighteen hours.
Drain the cucumbers.
Taste them, and if they are too salty rinse them in cold water.
Boil in a six-quart kettle for three minutes the one-half... - 39.364
Yellow Cucumber Pickles
The Yellow Cucumber Pickle is simply irresistible. This tasty pickle is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Yellow Cucumber Pickles recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 38.7068
Dill Cucumber Pickle
1. Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Trim the ends, cut each into 3" pieces. Put them in a ceramic bowl, add water, cover, and leave overnight.
2. Next day, drain all the water, prick each piece with a sharp needle and spread on a... - 37.9602
Select cucumbers of uniform size, from 2 to 21/2 inches long; wash thoroughly.
Combine salt and 1 gallon water, add cucumbers and allow them to remain in the brine 24 hours.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar, 1 quart water and sugar; add... - 36.7326
Celery Cucumber Pickles
Wash cucumbers thoroughly, split, and place in bowl; sprinkle with salt and add ice water to cover.
Let stand overnight.
Put vinegar and sugar into kettle and heat to simmering; add celery and peppers, then put in cucumbers and simmer 3 or 4... - 36.5604
Curry Cucumber Pickles
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag; add to combined next 6 ingredients in a kettle.
Bring to boil; add cucumbers and onions; bring to boil, and cook 5 min.
Drain, reserving liquid; stir parsley into drained pickles; remove spice bag; pack into clean, hot sterilized... - 35.5296
Perforate each cucumber with a knife two or three times.
Combine the salt and water and stir until dissolved.
Add the vinegar, red pepper and garlic.
Place the cucumbers in one or two jars.
Fill with the vinegar mixture.
Salt to taste.
If the liquid is not... - 33.1444
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 31.5247
1. Toast sesame seeds. Peel and seed cucumber, then quarter lengthwise. Cut into bite-sized wedges by making a diagonal cut, rotating a quarter turn, and cutting again. Wrap in a dry cloth to remove excess surface moisture.
2. Combine cucumber, soy sauce,... - 22.5221
1. In a large vessel boil water and place the glass jars and lid into it. Take out the jars and lid and set aside.
2. For making brine – In a large pot stir in the distilled white vinegar, Ball’s Kosher Dill Pickle Mix, water,... - 0
Homemade English Cucumber Pickles
After you try our Homemade Sweet & Spicy English Cucumber Pickles, you'll never want to eat store-bought again! The recipe is surprisingly simple, and ridiculously tasty! - 0
Quickles - Quick Vinegar Pickles
These quick pickles are incredibly versatile and take only minutes to make. I love them with rice or sweet shiitake and they go well with just about anything. Best thing is that they last for weeks in the fridge. Let's make some pickles! - 0
Cucumber Pickle Recipes By Category