- » Cucumber Party Rye
Cucumber Party Rye Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber party rye recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber party rye recipes.
Curried Chicken Livers Over Rye Toast
1. Trim the chicken livers of any stringy parts, cut them in half, and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. When the butter turns golden brown, add the livers and cook them until brown on one side,... - 39.4812
Cucumber Sandwiches is a mouth watering side disk recipe. An easy to prepare sandwich recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.8435
Vegetable Party Spread
1)Use an electric mixer and beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2)Stir the cream cheese with carrots,onion,celery,green pepper ,cucumber, lemon juice, mayonnaise ,salt and white pepper
3)Serve the spread on party rye bread or onion rolls. - 38.3496
Sprinkle cucumber with salt and let stand about 20 minutes with the weight of a plate on top.
Rinse cucumber in cold water and pat thoroughly dry.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook gently, cucumber, onions, tomato and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.1036
Cheesy Cucumber Open Faces
Mix all ingredients except bread together, being careful not to mash tomatoes.
Toast bread and butter it; spread thickly with sandwich mix.
Broil just until cheese is melted. - 33.1247
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
Party Ham Sandwiches
Combine yogurt, chives and mustard in small bowl.
Arrange bread slices on serving tray; spread evenly with yogurt mixture.
Layer lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half on top of each bread slice.
Garnish serving tray with lettuce and green onions, if... - 29.7839
Party Ham Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix yogurt, chives and mustard.
2. On serving tray place the bread slices spreading evenly with yogurt mixture.
3. On top of each bread slice, place lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half.
4. Over the... - 40.4712
Vegetable Party Spread
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve on party rye bread or onion rolls - 28.0854
Busy Day Herring Canapes
Score cucumber by running sharp-tined fork down length of cucumber from end to end.
Cut crosswise into thin slices.
Place in 3 cups salted ice water; let stand for 30 minutes to crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Spread bread with butter.
Overlap 2 slices... - 36.0898
1. In a mixing bowl combine the liverwurst spread and mayonnaise.
2. Beat until smooth.
3. Just before serving, spread the paste on party rye slices.
4. Garnish them with slices of cherry tomato, cucumber and chopped scallion.
5.... - 36.6429
Shrimps In Marinade
1 In simmering salted water, cook the shrimps for 3 or 4 minutes.
2 Drain throughly and cool.
3 Peel the shrimps and clean.
4 In a crockpot or a dish, arrange in alternte layers with sliced onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and hot pepper... - 43.5735
1. Blend chicken spread with cream cheese, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Spread each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine.
3. Cut 24 thin even slices from cucumber; cut remaining cucumber into tiny wedges for garnish. Spoon 1 teaspoonful... - 29.0953
Layer lamb, tomato, onion and cucumbers in pockets of Pitas or on 4 slices of bread.
Top with a dollop of sour cream.
Makes 4 servings. - 27.2246
Egg Filling: Combine eggs, mayonnaise, dill-weed, and dash salt.
Ham Filling: Combine ham, horseradish, and mustard.
Cheese Filling: Beat cheeses till fluffy.
Slice the cucumber thin; cut slices in half.
Cut four 1/2-inch thick slices horizontally from center... - 42.3096
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep... - 39.6717
1) Egg mixture: In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise or salad dressing , dash of dillweed and salt together.
2) Ham mixture: In another boel, combine the deviled ham, horseradish and mustard together.
3) Cheese mixture: In another bowl,... - 46.0645
1. In a small bowl, blend first four ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and creamy.
2. Lay roast beef slice on a work board.
3. Spoon and spread the cream cheese spread the beef.
4. On one end of beef slice, lay 1 or 2 carrot sticks and... - 44.9556
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.7754
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Combine chuck, salt, pepper, meat sauce, cucumber, and parsley. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Broil to desired doneness, turning once; sprinkle with Roquefort cheese; then arrange on rye-bread slices;... - 28.9144