- » Cucumber Main Dish
Cucumber Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber main dish recipes.
Pistachio Encrusted Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors... - 123.372
Raw Cucumber Pasta With Aioli Sauce
For all the health conscious people who do not want to compromise on the taste, here's something you will really cherish. Cucumber Pasta with Aioli Sauce is a simple recipe which does not need any cooking. The dish is quite innovative and healthy at the same... - 119.847
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 113.51
Almond Pesto With Cucumber Noodles
1. Using the gizmo make noodles out of the cucumber, place it in a bowl and drain the excess water and drink.
2. In the blender combine almonds, basil leaves, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, pepper corns and sea salt.
3. Blend at high speed until the... - 112.994
Homemade Almond Pesto With Cucumber Noodles
Almond Pesto with Cucumber Noodles is a beautiful main course for raw vegan diets. This is so much like having pasta without all the carbohydrates and fat. All it gives you is vital nutrition and anti aging. There is no reason not to try it! - 108.648
Poached Halibut With Fennel Cucumber Mint Salad
1. Cut off the fennel and slice it in half and remove the hard root end. Using a mandolin, slice the fennel to a 1/16″. Repeat with the cucumber.
2. Add the sliced fennel, cucumber and mint in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil to coat... - 107.817
Tilapia And Cucumber Radish Relish
Looking out to cook something delightful with fish, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef David Hu cooking Tilapia in seasonings and serving it with Cucumber Radish Relish. Combination well turned out! - 107.185
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 107.015
Herb Chicken Breast With Cucumber & Apple Salad
1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple,... - 105.709
Seared Salmon On Cucumber Salad
Seafood particularly fish like salmon are good when served in Gourmet Style on a bed of greens or vegetables. In this video Mike Monahan shows how to cook salmon and serve it on a bed of cucumber salad. Quick salmon fantasy! - 98.6031
Marinated Steak With Potato Pancake And Cucumber Salad
Nothing makes for a stick-to-your-ribs dinner than marinated steak served with potato pancake and refreshing cucumber salad. This video recipe shows how to marinate steaks at home in a few simple steps. A lip-smacking treat indeed! - 97.8093
Korean Cucumber Kimchi With Radish And Beef Soup
Want to enjoy a Korean meal at home with a few ingredients from your kitchen? Well, Maangchi has an easy menu Korean cucumber kimchi with radish and beef soup, it’s easy and simple to make. Crunchy cucumber kimchi with piping hot radish and beef soup is so... - 85.9676
Chinese Fried Rice With Cucumber Salad And Salmon Sandwich
Nothing could be more appeasing to the taste buds than restaurant-style home-cooked Chinese fried rice. Chef Bhal Dave uses leftover ingredients to whoop up a slew of mouth-watering delights like fried rice, cucumber salad, and salmon sandwich that you too... - 61.2821
Chilled Cucumber Soup With Greek Salad
Nothing like a chilled soup for the summer days for a light meal! Mark gets going a chilled soup and a nice crunchy Greek salad to follow. See this video for the soup and salad combo! - 58.2175
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 49.086
Poached Fish With Cucumber Sauce
In 12 x 8-in baking dish combine water, lemon slices, onion slices, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Arrange fillets in baking dish with thickest portions to the outside.
Microwave at High 4... - 48.2936
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
Salmon steaks with cucumber sauce is a broiled salmon recipe. Cooked to doneness the salmon is served with a prepared vegetable sauce of celery and cucumber. Made with chicken bouillon for flavor with half and half and egg yolk, the sauce is cooked till thick... - 47.6516
Tuna Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine milk, eggs and crackers; let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in celery, tuna, onion, pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Pour mixture into well-greased 9 1/2" by... - 47.5264
Kofta With Curry Sauce And Cucumber
1) Preheat a large browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions).
2) In the preheated dish, heat oil and cook onion, uncovered, in a microwave for about 5 minutes on high, stirring... - 47.3828
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.0086
Minted Lamb In Cucumber Boats With Marinated Red Onions
Place the red onion in a bowl with the juice from 6 limes and a pinch of salt.
Let stand for a few hours.
Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Scoop out a good portion of the center with a spoon or a melon bailer, creating a boat shape to hold the lamb... - 46.5905
Salmon Cucumber Mousse
1. In large skillet or steamer with 1/2 inch water, place wire or steaming rack just above water.
2. Place fresh salmon on rack, cover and bring to boiling over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until salmon flakes when... - 46.2055
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Cucumber And Polenta Cake
The cucumber and polenta cake is a filling and nutritious polenta cake prepared with miaze flour and layered with sauteed cucumber. Sprinkled with cheese, the polenta and cucumber cakes are baked and topped with salsa and red pepper coulis and can be served... - 45.8411
Grilled Trout With Cucumber
1) Clean the trout and pat dry. Make a slit on one side of the trout's backbone. Slit it open along its backbone from behind the head to the tail front.
2) Slice the flesh away from the bones. Make another slit on the other side of the fin,... - 45.1099
Sole With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
2. Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
3. Roll up each fillet and secure with a wooden pick.
4. In an 8-inch square baking dish arrange the fillets.
5. In a 1-cup glass measure... - 45.0645
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives, salt and pepper.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator till needed.To grill, spray a cold grill rack with non-stick coating.
Place fish on the... - 44.6803
Cucumber With Shrimp And Mushrooms
1) Wash cucumber and cut it into 1/2-inch pieces. Do not peel it unless waxed.
2) Trim mushrooms. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Cook cucumber in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
4) Rinse in cold water and drain in a... - 44.65
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.6223
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.4832
Lemon Cucumber Fillets
In small bowl, combine Tangy Topper, dill weed, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Chill at least 30 minutes.
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Top with lemon slices.
Spread cucumber strips... - 44.4061
Cantonese Cucumber Shrimp
1) In a heavy skillet, saute the shrimp in the margarine, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, saute the onions and green pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix the rhubarb, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon peel and ginger root together and stir... - 44.3051
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1) Take a skillet and combine together all ingredients in it except salmon. Cook over high heat.
2) Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add salmon and simmer, covered, for about 8 minutes or until fish begins to flake... - 44.2805
Kerala Pineapple Beef Curry With Cucumber Raita
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the grated cucumber, salt, pepper and coriander together and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Soak the rice in cold water for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold running water.
3) In a saucepan, add the rice, 4 cups cold... - 44.2351
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Sole With Cucumber
1) Gently beat and flatten the sole fillets.
2) Dredge each fillet in milk, then drain and coat thoroughly in seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil together.
4) Fry the sole fillets in the hot fat until golden brown on both... - 44.0669
Salmon Trout With Dill And Cucumber Sauce
1. In a kettle, heat the first 5 ingredeints along with 1/2 cup water, simmer for 15 minutes
2. In a pan, add the whole fish and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes, don't boil it
3. After the fish has boiled completley, drain the fish, remove skin and... - 43.9536
Oriental Chicken Cucumber Saute
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a small saucepan, combine liquid, bouillon cube, cornstarch and garlic salt.
Stir until free of... - 43.9108
Chana Dal With Cucumber
Chana daal with cucumber is an indian preparation of split bengal gram with cucumber. Cooked in water with ginger, chiles and cumin for flavor and taste, the chana daal with cucumber is served hot with chopped coriander as garnish.This is a special low sugar... - 43.783
1) Shred just enough unpeeled cucumber to measure about 1/2 cup, Drain well.
2) Add the sour cream, salt, chopped onion, lemon juice and pepper. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Once the mixture is sufficiently... - 43.5179
Poached Salmon Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1) Cut out fins from cutlets.
2) Peel cucumber, halve lengthways, remove the seeds and slice.
3) In a large saucepan put cutlets. Add water, lemon, salt and bay leaf.
4) Boil and lower heat. Cover and poach for 1 minute.
5) Take off pan... - 43.3933
Easy Cucumber Dill Loaf
Press cucumber between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Toss cucumber with 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water,- ler stand 5 mint utes.
Combine yogurt and soda in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine egg, sugar, sal, yeast mixture,... - 43.3842
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 43.3479
Cucumber And Kipper Stir Fried
1. Skin the kippers and cut diagonally into thin slices.
2. Cut cucumber into finger length strips and do the same with the onions.
3. Heat the oil, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the kipper, tofu and cucumber and cook for 1-2... - 42.8287
Rinse rice in 3 changes of water; drain on paper towels 30 minutes.
Combine rice and cold water in a medium saucepan.
Cook, covered, over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
Increase heat to high, and boil 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium, and... - 42.8258
Sweet And Sour Pork With Cucumber
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and egg yolk in large bowl.
Add pork; mix to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Place 8 tablespoons of the cornstarch into large bowl.
Add pork pieces;... - 42.7703
Lamb And Cucumber Saute
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Cut lamb into thin strips.
3) Mix in yogurt with 2 teaspoons of cilantro and mint each.
4) Add in 1 garlic clove and keep aside.
5) In a pan, add oil and heat.
6) Add the lamb and brown well.
7)... - 42.6094
Aruba Cucumber Lamb
Season meat with salt and pepper.
In a large kettle brown meat cubes well on all sides in salad oil.
Remove meat and set aside.
Discard from kettle any oil in excess of 3 tablespoons.
Add to kettle onions, celery, green pepper, and fresh hot chilies (if you... - 42.3001
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
Simmer scallops, onion, celery, and carrot in the stock until scallops are tender (about 4 minutes).
Strain stock into a medium saucepan.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt over scallop mixture; keep warm.
Simmer cucumbers in stock until just tender (about 4... - 41.9187
Cucumber Stuffed Red Snapper
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl combine cooked onion, bread cubes, cucumber, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, thyme, sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt,and dashpepper.
Sprinkle cavity offish with salt and pepper.
Place in... - 41.8783
Cod Fillets With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Puree cucumber, dill, onions, salt and yogurt in blender.
Pour into small bowl.
Arrange fish on roasting rack.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rearranging after half... - 41.6451
Stuffed Baked Cucumbers
1. In a saucepan, hard boil the eggs, cool, shell and halve them
2. Rub the whites through the strainer
3. In a bowl, mash the yolks and beat into the cream along with nutmeg, salt and pepper, dill and parsley
4. Add egg whites and stir well
5. Slice... - 41.5169
Cucumber Bellevue With Crab Meat Or Shrimp
Flake the crab meat, or prepare shrimp; mix with the cayenne pepper and chopped celery.
Peel cucumbers and dice, fine.
Add cucumbers to crab-celery mixture; let drain in refrigerator.
Heat the 1 1/4 cup of water along with the onion and other seasonings,... - 40.7536
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs is a delicious and very creative dish. I tried this Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs recipe for a get together last week and the guests were mesmerized by it. Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled... - 40.2902
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
In skillet, heat water with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to boiling.
Add salmon (if using frozen salmon, thaw before cooking).
Simmer 12 minutes.
Remove steaks with slotted spatula.
Meanwhile, prepare Cucumber Sauce: Shred enough... - 40.0554
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Drizzle the lemon juice over the salmon and rotate the salmon in the Flat Standard Basket for 10 to 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with Cucumber Sauce.
To make the Cucumber Sauce, peel the cucumber and halve lengthwise.
Remove the seeds from... - 39.9389
Lamb Chops With Cucumber Mint Salsa
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the fresh mint; remove and set aside. (Do not clean the work bowl.)
3 In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, half of the mint,... - 39.6385
Orange Roughy With Cucumber Relish
1. Reserving 8 orange sections for garnish coarsely chop the remaining sections and combine with cucumber, vinegar, onion and dill.
2. Spray broiler pan using cooking spray and place fish on pan.
3. Over each fillet spoon 1 tablespoon liquid from... - 39.5171
Salmon Ring With Cucumber Sauce
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Spoon in 9" baking ring, or make your own by placing a 4 or 5-inch high glass, open end up, in a 2-quart casserole.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 5 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW... - 39.2804
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 38.7889
Brandade With A Collard Of Cucumber
1. Put the fish in a large, shallow heatproof dish or plate. Pour over the white wine and oil and cover loosely with cling film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, turning the dish halfway through cooking time.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch)... - 38.621
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 37.8999
Marinated Calamari With Whipped Cucumber Sauce
Cut calamari into rings, place in dish, add red wine, lemon juice, oil, french dressing and basil, cover, stand for 1 to 2 hours.
Barbecue in batches on hot greased plate for about 30 seconds.
Whipped Cucumber Sauce: Peel and seed cucumber, sprinkle with... - 37.8151
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 37.4912
Stir Fried Duck With Cucumber
1. Place the duck in a shallow dish. Add the garlic, ginger and sherry, stir and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. In another bowl, mix together the cornflour, sugar, soy sauce and stock or water. Set aside.
3. Using a canelle knife, remove and... - 37.3427
Salmon With Cucumber Chive Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted margarine with 1... - 37.0761
Trout With Cucumber
1) In a baking dish, place the trout fillets and immerse in the water and lemon juice. Cover the dish and place in a preheated oven to bake for 15 minutes.
2) In a small pan, saute the cucumber in the melted butter for 3 min.
3) Strain and keep fish... - 37.0322
Pasta Stars And Asparagus Spear In Cucumber Boats
1. Salt the cucumber halves lib erally, put them in a colander, and allow to drain for about 1/2 hour. Rinse off the salt and dry the cucumbers with kitchen toweling. Set aside.
2. Combine the oil and the mustard and mix until blended. Add the vinegar,... - 36.9597
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
These Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are one of the most tasty seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this irresistibly seasoned dish as it is or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta. Your suggestions for these Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are... - 36.7961
Noisettes Of Lamb With Cucumber And Chive Sauce
1) In a pan, saute the noisettes in the oil for 10 min, turning just once.
2) Move the noisettes to one side of the pan, stir in the cucumber, then the flour and cook gently for 1-2 min to absorb the pan juices.
3) Lastly, stir in the wine, stock,... - 36.5123
Sliced Cucumbers With Sesame Rice Vinaigrette
Peel the cucumbers and cut off the tips on both ends.
Cut them in half and scoop out the seeds.
With a sharp knife slice the cucumbers paper thin.
Place in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
To toast the sesame seeds.
Put the sesame... - 36.4313
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 36.3415
Cod With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a well greased baking dish large enough to hold them, place the pieces of fish.
3) With the help of a potato peeler, pare the strips of rind from the orange. Squeeze out the juice.
4)... - 36.1484
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Mackerel With Cucumber
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2. Cut and clean the mackerel and chop off its heads.
3. Wash them and dry them after spreading them on paper towels.
4. Grease the shallow ovenproof dish with 2 tbsp of butter.
5. Wash and dry the... - 35.7937
1) Skin the cucumbers, slice into thin round pieces and season with salt.
2) Keep aside for 1 or 2 hours till cucumbers are tender and squeeze out the liquid.
3) Mix soy sauce, sugar, onion, and red pepper for the sauce.
4) In a frying pan, heat... - 35.6927
Salmon Ring With Cucumber Sauce
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except Cucumber Sauce; mix well.
Spoon in 9" baking ring, or make your own by placing a 4 or 5-inch highglass, open end up, in 2-quart casserole. - 35.6169
Cucumber Yogurt Chicken
For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over... - 34.8339
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 34.805
Molded Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Rinse salmon with cold water, remove bones and skin and separate into flakes.
Mix together remaining ingredients except gelatin and 2 tablespoons of cold water; simmer over high heat until slightly thickened.
Soften gelatin in cold water; add to... - 34.7236
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Relish
In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine the onions, vinegar, shallots, garlic, ginger, orange rind, and soy sauce.
Bring to a boil, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Remove from the heat.
Add the cucumbers and pepper.
Set aside.Rub the salmon... - 34.3509
Poached Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add fillets; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fillets to a platter, using a slotted spoon; cover and chill... - 34.0808
Salmon & Cucumber With Dilled Potatoes
Pierce potatoes in several places or cut a strip of peel from around center to prevent bursting.
Put potatoes on 1 side of a nonmetal dinner plate and dot with butter.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) until potatoes are soft when... - 33.6518
Poached Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. ln a deep 12-inch skillet, combine the water, wine, green onions, and peppercorns. Arrange the salmon steaks in a single layer in the skillet and bring just to a boil over high heat.
2. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish... - 33.1565
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine cucumber, dill weed and 2 tablespoons butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside. Combine butter and salt in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking... - 32.899
Moroccan Chicken With Cucumber Melon Relish
1. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, gingerroot, cumin, coriander, salt, cinnamon, paprika, red pepper, and black pepper. Place chicken into 2 large plastic bags set in 2 large bowls. Pour half of the marinade over... - 32.8731
North African Spiced Fish With Cucumber Yogurt
Grate cucumber coarsely; drain in sieve 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, gingerand oil in small bowl.
Brush fish with spice mixture; griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and just cooked through.
Combine cucumber with... - 32.6593
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Salad
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside. In a 10-inch skillet combine water, salt, and vinegar. Bring to boiling; add fish steaks. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 32.5286
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.4759
Fish With Cucumber And Capers
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, then with cucumber, onion, capers, dill and lemon rind and covering with waxed paper microwave at... - 32.3489
Salmon Cucumber Sandwich
1 Usinga food processororan electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice for 1 minute or until smooth.
In a medium-size bowl, flake the salmon, then add the cheese mixture, onion, and dill weed and mix well.
Place half the... - 32.3312
Long English Cucumber Tzatziki
1. Wash and cut cucumber lengthwise, leaving the skin on. Grate into a strainer and let sit until the extra moisture drips off. Place cucumber in a bowl and stir in salt.
2. Add yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice and black pepper to the bowl. Mix well.
3. - 31.8729
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1. For sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl; chill.
2. Arrange salmon steaks in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH. Turn salmon steaks over and rearrange. Continue cooking covered 3 to 4... - 31.0231
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, mint or dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Spray a cold grill rack with nonstick spray coating.
Then place rack over coals.
Grill fish steaks over medium... - 30.7287