- » Cucumber Iceberg Salad
Cucumber Iceberg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber iceberg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber iceberg salad recipes.
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 146.327
Moroccan Cucumber Salad
Moroccan cucumber salad is a perfect recipe for a hot day to cool you down. This salad can be made salty or sweet depending on your taste. Enlighten your senses with a salty salad flavored with fresh lemon juice and thyme or the sweet version with orange... - 119.352
Cucumber Yogurt Salad
1. Pare cucumbers; slice thin (you should have about 4 cups). Mix with 2 teaspoons of the salt in a medium-size bowl. Cover bowl; let stand 30 to 45 minutes. Pour into a strainer; let drain, then squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. Mix yogurt,... - 29.0273
Cucumber Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, thyme, and sage and mix well
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the dressing and mix well
3. Cover and set aside to chill
4. Serve chilled immediately - 39.017
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 48.6696
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.3096
Green Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Blend together the buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Mix in cucumber and red pepper.
Toss with greens.
Contains about 35 calories per serving. - 30.1256
1) In a large saucepan, place the salmon with just enough water to cover salmon.
2) Mix in sliced lemon, salt, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and celery tops.
3) Heat the salmon mixture over low heat and bring to boil.
4) Put the lid on... - 44.3551
1) Pare and thinly slice the cucumbers.
2) In a medium-size bowl, place the cucumbers.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yogurt, dillweed, French dressing and salt, blend well.
4) Pour over the cucumbers and toss gently to mix.
5)... - 44.7778