- » Cucumber Dip
Cucumber Dip Recipes
Cucumber dip is a dipping sauce made of grated cucumber and other ingredients like cream cheese or yoghurt, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and seasonings. It is served as a condiment with fresh vegetables or crackers, and ... More »
How To Make Cucumber Dip
Have you been in search of a yummy dip recipe? Try this Quick Cucumber Dip that can be churned out in a jiffy and goes well with a lot of snacks and appetizers. Watch it now. - 64.3667
Cucumber dip is the perfect dip to serve with potato chips, if you are fond cucumbers. It is a tasty healthy treat. Very simple to make and quick to make. You can add flavoring and seasoning to taste it better. - 43.8323
Summer Cucumber Dip
Just try this summer cucumber dip, simple, quick and easy to make. It is ready in less than 10 minutes. This dip is a good accompaniment to carrot and celery stick or anything other finger food. Kids will love this dip and enjoy eating. - 39.0646
Herbed Cheese And Cucumber Dip
1. Allow cucumber sprinkled with salt to stand for 10 minutes. Using paper towels, squeeze out excess moisture.
2. Take a food processor or mixing bowl, pass milk and cream cheese and blend to a smooth mixture. Blend in blue cheese, chives or dill,... - 37.162
Cucumber Mustard Dip
1) Take a food processor container and place cucumber pieces in it.
2) Cover and run the processor until finely chopped.
3) Add 1/4 cup yogurt and whirl the processor until completely smooth.
4) Place the mixture in a small bowl and stir in mayonnaise,... - 35.4509
1) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, remove the minced garlic, then stir in yogurt, salt and pepper.
3) In a food processor with a shredding disc, process the cucumbers until... - 35.2489
Easy Cucumber Dip
This Cucumber Dip recipe has got everything to make you go weak in the knees. Stock up on more and more cucumber as you will want to make this dip time and again. You don't have to be an expert to judge how delicious and flavorful this recipe is. - 29.9917
This lovely cucumber dip is a veggie dip made with a yogurt base. Spiced with cinnamon and gourmet spices, the cucumber dip has a dash of apple juice concentrate to taste and is best served fresh. - 28.463
1. Put the fresh curds into a muslin bag to remove the water. Beat well to a smooth consistency.
2. Add finely chopped cucumber, green chillies (seeds removed), onion, chives and salt to taste. - 27.7626
Refreshing Cucumber Dip
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers, mixing until well blended.
Stir in cucumbers.
Chill several hours or overnight. - 26.3604
Drain cucumber and squeeze liquid out by hand, reserving liquid.
Beat cream cheese with small amounts of cucumber juice until it reaches a smooth dipping consistency.
Add garlic salt, green pepper, and hot sauce.
Stir in cucumber; chill. - 25.026
1 Peel, deseed and chop the cucumber. Process all the ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. - 24.6534
Simple Cucumber Dip
Grate cucumber; drain well.
Add cream cheese; mix well.
Add nuts and enough mayonnaise to moisten mixture.
Mix until blended. - 24.5244
Creamy Cucumber Dip
1. Place the cucumber in a food processor or blender, and process until finely chopped. Roll the chopped cucumber in a kitchen towel, and squeeze out any excess moisture.
2. Place the sour cream in a medium-sized bowl, and fold in the cucumber and the... - 21.338
Elend cream cheese and cucumber until smooth.
Add Worcestershire sauce and gar lie salt; mix well.
Serve with potato chips. - 18.2292
Cucumber Dip Recipes By Category