- » Cucumber Crab Salad
Cucumber Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber crab salad recipes.
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 50.1617
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 46.5019
Crab And Cucumber Mold
1) In a small saucepan, add in the vinegar, lemon juice and cold water.
2) Dust the gelatine into the pan. Allow the pan to stand for about 5 minutes till the gelatine softens.
3) Place the pan over a low flame. Cook while stirring till the gelatine... - 44.3328
Crab And Cucumber With Golden Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Slice thinly crosswise. Soak for 10 minutes in 1 cup water containing scant 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage. Sprinkle lightly with rice vinegar and pinch sugar.
3. GOLDEN DRESSING: Combine dressing... - 38.2206
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Crab & Cucumber Salad
In a salad bowl, mix together cucumber slices, onion rings, croutons, and crab.
Combine salad dressing and vinegar; pour over cucumber mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
Peel, pit, and slice avocado.
Arrange slices over top; then sprinkle with paprika. - 32.9011
Cucumber Grapefruit Crab Salad
1. In a large bowl, whisk the nonfat yogurt with the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and white pepper. Place the crab-meat in a bowl and fold in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing.
2. Stir the Champagne... - 28.8423