- » Cucumber Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
Cucumber Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cucumber cheddar cheese sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cucumber cheddar cheese sandwich recipes.
Tuna Cheddar Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except muffins and cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cut side of each muffin half. Arrange on microwave rack or 10-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top with cheese. Microwave uncovered 30... - 24.9076
Cheese And Cucumber Sandwich
1. Retaining 12 slices of cucumber for decoration, in a container place the remaining cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Coat the bread with the... - 40.7835
Open Cheese Sandwiches
Remove crusts from slices of bread and butter each slice lightly, then spread with above mixture.
Put under broiler in oven until cheese mixture bubbles and turns light brown - watch carefully.
Serve at once.
Approximate yield - 40 sandwiches - 36.3764
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.363
Cheesy Cucumber Open Faces
Mix all ingredients except bread together, being careful not to mash tomatoes.
Toast bread and butter it; spread thickly with sandwich mix.
Broil just until cheese is melted. - 33.1247
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Hungry Man's Hoagies
Create hollowed-out "boats" with the bottom halves of the baguettes by pulling out the soft bread, leaving a crusty rim 1/4" thick.
Save the removed bread for another use.
Line each boat with a lettuce leaf.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray... - 48.3256
Hot Salad Cheesewiches
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, blend together the cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
2. Stir in the cucumber and onions. Keep aside.
3. In a conventional toaster, lightly brown bread slices.
4. Arrange each slice on a tissue paper or paper plate.
5.... - 46.2621
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
This Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches is a delicious side dish which is made with pita bread and veggies. Try this Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches; I bet, you will love it. - 31.814
Kook's Dagwood Sandwich
Are you hungry and looking for some quick and easy but wholesome meal, you should go for this crunchy Dagwood sandwich. One sandwich will be enough to fill you up, as it contains so many things. What all things? To get that information, you should check with... - 79.6971
Salad And Sandwich Rolls
Cut sandwich rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on ungreased cookie sheet or broiler pan.
On bottom half of each roll, layer 1/4 of the meat and cheese slices.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and top halves of... - 42.7193
Authentic Patty Melt Sandwich
This week I made an awesome patty melt on the grill. This is an authentic sandwich found in just about every diner and restaurant. Give it a try and let me know! - 0
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Beef Vegetable Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, shredded carrot, finely chopped onion, and basil, tarragon, or dillweed, if desired. Set mixture aside.
To serve, slice the 4 croissants in half horizontally. Line the bottom half of each croissant with lettuce. Atop... - 31.2493
Spread the bread with the butter.
On 1 slice of wholewheat bread, spread the liver pate.
Press the other slice of wholewheat on top and trim off the crusts.
Cut into 4 squares.
Spread the Marmite on to 1 slice of granary bread and lay the cheese on top.
Press... - 43.4685
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
With fingers scoop out bread crumbs leaving shell 3/4-inch thick.
Place bread on baking sheet.
Combine butter and mustard; spread on cut surfaces of bread.
In bowl combine beans, cheese, onion and sugar; spoon on bread, filling... - 32.5978
1) Combine together the carrots, mushrooms and onions in a 4-cup glass measure.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Use no-stick spray to coat a large non-stick frying... - 43.9865