- » Cucumber
Cucumber is one of the first vegetables to be cultivated in the world. Cucumber is a cool and crisp vegetable that belongs to the same family as zucchini, pumpkins, watermelons and other squashes. Cucumber is ... More »
Fat Free Yogurt And Cucumber Dip
In today's busy life we forget eating healthy food as munching on junk food is so much easier. Take a U- turn with this Fat Free Yogurt and Cucumber Dip. This easy to make dish is not only tasty but you can also carry it to your work. Include this in your... - 131.815
Korean Pickled Cucumbers
A visit to the farmer’s market in the summer months and you are bound to find great abundance of fresh tender and cool cucumbers. In fact the word cucumber is associated with the words “summer”, “cool” and “refreshing”. Watch this video to learn... - 131.159
Raw Cucumber Pasta With Aioli Sauce
For all the health conscious people who do not want to compromise on the taste, here's something you will really cherish. Cucumber Pasta with Aioli Sauce is a simple recipe which does not need any cooking. The dish is quite innovative and healthy at the same... - 128.27
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 125.449
Cucumber Cooler And Cups
Cool and refreshing ideas add an extra special touch to summer time parties. Watch this fantastic video that presents two terrific cucumber recipes. The video is interesting and offers great tips too. Take a look for a super cool magical experience! - 118.813
Spring Lettuce In A Cucumber Vase
Summer calls for such fresh, stylish and delicious salads. The Spring Lettuce in a Cucumber Vase is a great idea to begin with. You can make it, if you watch and learn the recipe from this video. It is pretty simple actually. Enjoy! - 117.353
The Cucumber-melon Delight Cocktail
Sweet and Sour! That's right! The Cucumber-Melon Delight Cocktail has the fresh cucumber flavor with a slight hint of sweet melon. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video! Cheers! - 116.616
Cucumber With Black Bean Sauce
Cucumber with Black Bean Sauce - Cucumbers have a high water content and they are very juicy. They are high in vitamins and minerals. Enjoy! - 112.752
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 106.959
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 102.276
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.5787
Ginger And Cucumber Detox Drink
Looking for an easy to make detox drink recipe? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy detox drink that promises to do wonders for your beauty and health! - 86.0891
Stuffed Cucumber Vegan Appetizer
Looking for healthy appetizer recipe that is easy to make? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a wholesome cucumber based appetizer that you will love. It is completely healthy, and even anti aging! - 80.2128
Cucumber casserole is an extremely easy and no mess casserole. It is light and goes very well as a side dish. Try serving it with various meat or vegetable main courses. It is simple to make and can be easily served as a main dish if you are a vegetarian. - 50.2454
Moulded Grapefruit And Cucumber
1) In a bowl of cold water, sprinkle gelatin on top.
2) Pour in boiling water and gently stir to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Place aside to cool down the gelatin.
4) Add carbonated beverage, lemon juice, sweetener and salt to the gelatin... - 49.6311
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 48.8789
Stuffed Cucumber Boats
1. Cut each cucumber lengthwise and then in half
2. Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the cucumbers and discard them
3. Sprinkle the cucumbers with salt and then place them upside down on a paper towel to drain
4. In a small bowl,... - 48.3451
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 47.0798
Cucumber Ring Supreme
1) To make the Cucumber-trim Layer, mix together ½ envelope of unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of salt in a small saucepan.
2) Add ¾ cup of water. Heat and stir the mixture till the sugar and gelatin have properly... - 46.6468
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Stuffed cucumber rings are a super cool appetizer dish. It looks innovative because of its preparation technique. Cucumbers are healthy food and make any preparation interesting. Stuffed cucumber rings are good to be served for a summer meal. - 46.3905
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.1734
Hot Cucumber In Lemon Verbena
1) First, peel the cucumber, reserving the peel.
2) With a knife, cut the cucumber into half lengthwise. Then, cut again into 1/2-inch chunks.
3) Into a dish, transfer the chopped cucumber and cover. Keep aside.
4) Now, chop the cucumber peels... - 45.6299
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease them with little oil.
2) Take some cold water and put gelatin.
3) Heat the water on low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Take the cheeses and mayonnaise. Beat them.
5) Add gelatin to cheese mixture.
6)... - 45.4618
Ginger Spiced Cucumber
1) Place the cucumber resting on its length against the handle of a wooden spoon or chopstick. Cut 1/4-inch slices diagonally by stopping at the spoon so that you do not cut all the way through.
2) Turn the cucumber over and again place resting... - 45.4558
Remove the end from the cucumber and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Scoop out some of the cucumber with a teaspoon, leaving the shells intact.
Drain the slices on paper towels and chop 3 tablespoons of the scooped-out cucumber; drain on paper towels.
Lightly beat... - 45.3318
Cucumber And Orange Cups
1) Chop the cucumber into small pieces.
2) In a large bowl, put the cucumber pieces and lightly sprinkle with salt. Cover the cucumber and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
3) With the help of a small serrated knife, peel the oranges and remove every... - 45.3129
1) Take a bowl and soften plain unflavored gelatin by mixing it with ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add a cup of boiling water and the lime flavored gelatin and mix well until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt and onion... - 45.273
Creamed cucumbers are cucumber slices in creamed sauce. This is such an simple yet delicious side dish to serve with your summer meals. This recipe tells you that there is something more that could be done with the cucumbers and the cream sauce. Just the... - 45.2667
Crisp Cucumber Aspic
1) In a medium bowl, add in the gelatin. Pour boiling water into the bowl and mix till it is dissolved completely.
2) Add in vinegar, salt and a few drops of green colour. Stir to mix.
3) Place the pan over a bowl of ice. Allow it to set for 35 minutes... - 45.1225
Pepper And Cucumber Relish
In a large bowl combine cucumbers, onions and bell peppers.
Sprinkle with salt; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature overnight.
In a large saucepan combine 1 cup vinegar and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat;... - 44.8967
1) Line the bottom of a 5 ½ cup ring mold with cucumber slices.
2) Place the ring mold in a refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, stream boiling water over gelatin; stir to dissolve.
4) Stir in vinegar, salt, and few drops green food color.
5) In... - 44.8325
Cool Cucumber Mold
Cool cucumber mold is a dish that will take you by surprise. The combination of cream cheese, celery and cucumbers always creates a tasty magic. Cucumber can be served in so many ways is a real surprise. - 44.8221
Lemon Cucumber Fillets
In small bowl, combine Tangy Topper, dill weed, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Chill at least 30 minutes.
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Top with lemon slices.
Spread cucumber strips... - 44.7515
Grilled Trout With Cucumber
1) Clean the trout and pat dry. Make a slit on one side of the trout's backbone. Slit it open along its backbone from behind the head to the tail front.
2) Slice the flesh away from the bones. Make another slit on the other side of the fin,... - 44.5678
Cucumber With Shrimp And Mushrooms
1) Wash cucumber and cut it into 1/2-inch pieces. Do not peel it unless waxed.
2) Trim mushrooms. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Cook cucumber in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
4) Rinse in cold water and drain in a... - 44.4275
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 44.307
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 44.3018
Sole With Cucumber
1) Gently beat and flatten the sole fillets.
2) Dredge each fillet in milk, then drain and coat thoroughly in seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil together.
4) Fry the sole fillets in the hot fat until golden brown on both... - 44.1371
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add the 3/4 cup cold water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into a deep 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Overlap the thinly sliced cucumber atop gelatin... - 44.1174
Cucumber patties can prove to be good snack. It is very easy to make and kids will definitely like it. You can adjust the seasoning if you want it spicy or eat it as it is. Cucumber patties is a fun snack to eat. - 44.0829
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.0269
Cucumber Ring Supreme
In small saucepan combine the 1 tablespoon sugar, the 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 3/4 cup water; stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into 6 1/2-cup ring... - 43.9613
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Peel the cucumber and cut into 20 slices, each 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
Remove the seeds.
Arrange the cucumber slices in a circle in a large round dish, leaving the center of the dish empty.
Pour the lemon juice over and add pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave... - 43.9396
Herbed Cucumber With Shrimp
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water in the lower compartment of a microwave steamer and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Put the cucumber in the upper compartment of the steamer.
Season with salt.
Add the bell pepper.
Cover the steamer and microwave on... - 43.9266
Creamed Cucumber Soup
Try out this Creamed Cucumber Soup for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe of Creamed Cucumber Soup, just like I do. - 43.8754
Cut away the top one-third of the cucumber lengthwise, peel and cut finely.
On the underside of the remaining two-thirds, cut lengthwise, so that a level base is formed, and then hollow out the middle, using a spoon.
Mix the cucumber flesh with the finely cut... - 43.8186
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 43.6684
In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, stir in the chopped onions and the chopped cucumbers and, stirring occasionally, cook them for about 5 minutes until the onions are transparent but... - 43.6346
Baked Stuffed Cucumbers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
Use a teaspoon or a melon scoop to remove the pulp with the seeds from each cucumber half, to make a hollowed in the center.
Roughly chop and reserve 1/4 cup of... - 43.5988
Fresh Pear And Cucumber Aspic
1) Place the gelatin in cold water, then stir in hot water to dissolve.
2) Blend in sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
3) In the bottom of a 5-cup ring mold, add 1/4 cup mixture and refrigerate until just set.
4) Refrigerate rest of the mixture until... - 43.5382
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 43.536
Cucumber With Shrimp
Cucumber With Shrimp is a tasty appetizer. The Vinegar and garlic powder add strong tasted to the Cucumber With Shrimp. - 43.4738
1. Slice peeled cucumber lengthwise into two halves and deseed using a spoon.
2. Make thin slices and place in a colander.
3. Sprinkle salt and toss thoroughly and drain for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water, drain completely and pat... - 43.1477
1. Peel cucumber and using a fork, score lengthwise.
2. Cut into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, arrange cucumber slices in layers; generously salt each layer.
4. Cover the bowl with a plate and place weight on top.
5. Refrigerate... - 42.9656
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 42.6911
1. In a cup, half fill with cold water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In a saucepan, pour remaining water and add bouillon cubes; stir and heat until bouillon cubes dissolve and mixture boils.
3. Add the softened gelatine and stir until... - 42.6736
Crisp As Ice Cucumber Slices
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/8" slice off both ends.
2) Cut crosswise in 1/8 to 1/4" slices, making about 4 qts.
3) Layer cucumbers, onion, green pepper and salt in 2-gal crock or glass bowL Cover with ice cubes.
4) Let stand 3 hours in... - 42.6247
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme; rub evenly over fish.
Place fish on a jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 42.4917
Cucumber With Tofu
This Cucumber With Tofu combination recipe can be such a cooling pick for hot summer days! Flavored with olive oil, spices and lime juice and garnished with cheese, this Cucumber With Tofu makes an equally appetizing and also healthy pick on any busy day.... - 42.4877
Wash and score 4 large cucumbers; do not peel.
Remove seeds; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a generously buttered ovenproof casserole, layer cucumber cubes; mix with the next 6 ingredients.
Scatter 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs over all; dot with 1 tablespoon... - 42.4824
Calico Stuffed Cucumbers
1) Remove the peel of cucumbers,cut into halves lengthwise.
2) Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
3) In a large skillet,place the cut sides facing down and add chicken broth and water and mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to boil,then reduce... - 42.2646
Cucumber Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tomatoes halfway through by making an 'X' with a paring knife - be careful not to slice down too far.
Open carefully and remove the seeds without breaking off the fleshy sections.
To make the filling, mix all the ingredients together.
Using a... - 42.1636
1. Peel the cucumber pieces with a garnish knife. If garnish knife not available, run a fork along the sides of an already peeled cucumber.
2. Cut cucumber in 1 inch slices.
3. Scoop the inside of the cucumber to make a cup.
4. In a bowl mix... - 42.1558
Fresh Cucumber Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water, and place over hot water to dissolve.
Pare cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Chop cucumbers and whirl in blender to make a smooth puree.
Measure 3 cups puree and combine with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 42.0117
Wash and peel the cucumbers.
Cut them into halves lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Split each half lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Dry the pieces with a clean kitchen towel.
In a paper bag, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Add... - 41.8514
Pork With Cucumber
Cut the pork across the grain into thin slices.
Place the slices in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, sugar and Ve-Tsin, the oil, 1 scant teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water, and work them well into them.
Cut the onion into 4 pieces.
Quarter the cucumber full... - 41.767
Cucumber And Kipper Stir Fried
1. Skin the kippers and cut diagonally into thin slices.
2. Cut cucumber into finger length strips and do the same with the onions.
3. Heat the oil, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the kipper, tofu and cucumber and cook for 1-2... - 41.6345
Place the drained beans, cucumber, carrot, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
Mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop.
Add green chillies, and fry a few seconds. Add asafoetida and remove from... - 41.6192
1. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Take it in three 3-quart sterile jars.
3. Refrigerate for 36 hours before using Cucumber Relish. - 41.4483
1. Using a peeler, remove thin strips of the cucumber peel leaving it with a white and green appeal.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise or if thick, quarter it.
3. Cut into 2 inch long pieces, sprinkle salt and allow to stand for half an hour. Wash with... - 41.4476
1 Wash and dry the cucumbers.Cut them into thin slices.
2 Peel the onions and slice them.
3 In a bowl mix the onions and cucumbers and sprinkle with salt.Leave aside for 2 hours.
4 Rinse and drain the cucumbers and onions.
5 In a pan add... - 41.3312
Nobop Potatoes is a yummy and sumptuous potato snack that your kids will go crazy about. A great treat for your kids or a perfect dish for your child's birthday party, the Nobop Potatoes is simply brilliant! Try it! - 41.3278
1)Peel and coarsely grate cucumbers into a colander.
2)Coarsely chop onion and parsley.
3)Remove water from cucumber by squeezing by hands.
4)Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until softened.
5)Add cucumbers and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 41.2877
1) In a bowl, and place the sugar, cucumber slices and lemon rind.
2) Press the cucumber mixture well with a wooden spoon.
3) Stream in the brandy, white and red wine.
4) Place the cucumber mixture, cool and dark mixture as long as possible.
5) Discard... - 41.2556
Exquisite Cucumber Mold
Rinse cucumbers, pare, cut lengthwise into halves, and discard seeds.
Cut cucumbers into pieces.
Finely grind enough cucumbers in an electric blender to make 3 cups pulp.
Sprinkle gelatin evenly over cold water in a small saucepan; stir over low... - 41.2037
Combine dried gourd in bowl with enough warm water to cover and let soak about 20 minutes.
Squeeze gourd between hands using back and forth motion.
Rinse in cold water.
Drain well and pat dry.
Combine 1/2 cup Dashi, soy sauce, sugar, mirin and gourd in medium... - 41.1847
Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
1) Use a 2 quart shallow baking dish, to arrange tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
2) In small bowl, add remaining ingredients other than lettuce and imitation bacon.
3) Pour the mixture over tomatoes.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several... - 41.128
1) Halve cucumber lengthwise.
2) Slice cucumber and celery into thin diagonal pieces.
3) Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over it.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes.
5) Wash cucumber to rinse off salt.
6) Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
7) Mix vinegar,... - 41.1044
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 41.0976
Cool Cucumber Lime Mold
This Cool Cucumber Lime Mold tastes yummy ! One of my favorite meal accompaniments, I love having this delicious frozen cheese and cucumber mold with my rice or pasta dishes ! Don't miss out on this Cool Cucumber Lime Mold and let me know if you like it ! - 41.0913
Tomato Cucumber Relish
Prick tomatoes with a fork.
In medium mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers and onion; mix well.
Place in pint containers.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Pour 1/3 of mixture into each pint container.
Store in refrigerator.
Drain before... - 41.0868
Swordfish With Cucumber
Cut fish steak into 6 serving pieces.
Place in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Mix 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, the garlic, chili powder, cloves and 1 teaspoon salt; pour over fish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut cucumber... - 41.0761
Salad Of Escarole Chicory And Kirby Cucumbers
1) Clean the chicory leaves and escarole by washing. Tear them.
2) Using kitchen towel, pat dry the leaves and arrange them in a salad bowl.
3) Take a saucepan and mix oil, vinegar, sugar, and raisins.
4) Let the sugar dissolve over medium flame.
5)... - 41.0356
1 Slice the cucumbers lengthwise in half.
2 Remove the seeds.
3 Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
4 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
5 Cover and bring to a boil.
6 Gently simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7 Do not drain.
8 ... - 40.9767
Mushrooms With Cucumber
Wash mushrooms and wipe dry.
Wash cucumber and slice.
Put mushrooms and cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 40 minutes.
Rinse under running cold water, drain thoroughly and lay on a kitchen towel to dry.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying... - 40.953
Soften gelatin in cold water; add salt.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Beat together cheeses.
Add mayonnaise and gelatin.
Stir in cucumber, onion and celery.
Pour intoa lightly oiled 6-cup ring mold.
Chill 8 hours or overnight.
Makes 6... - 40.9103
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 40.9018
Cucumber royal is a nice snack for kids and adults. The dip is rich and spicy while the chilled cucumbers taste crunchy with the dip. This is a dish that can be prepared almost before serving. It is good to serve when you have some unexpected guests or kids... - 40.8391
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 40.792
Cucumber Salmon Ring
Dissolve lime-flavored gelatin with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in boiling water.
Stir in 1 cup cold water and the lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Stir in cucumber; turn into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold.
Chill until just... - 40.7352
Cucumber With Country Ham
Cucumber With Country Ham is simply very tasty. The Lemon juice gives the Cucumber With Country Ham a sharp and refreshing taste. - 40.7345
Cucumber Relish Cups
1. Prepare the cucumbers by trimming their ends, cutting them into 6 about-1 1/2-inch-long chunks and scooping out insides to form cups.
2. Collect the cut-out pieces and ends and set aside.
3. Around the rim of each cup make even saw-tooth cuts to... - 40.3604
Braised Herbed Cucumber
Peel firm cucumbers, half them lengthwise and, with a small spoon, scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumbers into pieces, 1/3 inch wide and 1 1/4 inches long and place in a bowl.
Sprinkle with coarse salt, white wine vinegar and let stand at room temperature for... - 40.3335
Cool As A Cucumber Ring
Soften gelatin in water; add salt.
Heat and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Halve cucumber and scrape out seeds; shred and drain before measuring.
Beat cheeses together till blended.
Stir in gelatin.
Add cucumber and remaining ingredients.
Pour... - 40.2464
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs is a delicious and very creative dish. I tried this Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs recipe for a get together last week and the guests were mesmerized by it. Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled... - 40.1683
1. Dice the cucumber and celery.
2. Peel and slice the apples and bananas and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Slice the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and pour a little salad dressing over.
5. Arrange the lettuce... - 40.1371
Cucumber Ring Supreme
Prepare Cucumber-trim Layer: Mix 1/2 envelope (1 1/2 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small saucepan.
Add 3/4 cup water; heat and stir till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour... - 40.1306
Spicy Pickled Cucumbers
1. Wash and peel the cucumbers. If small keep them whole, otherwise cut into 2" pieces or to required size. Put them into an earthenware jar or glass bottle, and set aside.
2. To the spice bag, add the vinegar along with salt and sugar, and simmer for a... - 39.7091
Cucumber Recipes By Category