- » Cucumber
Cucumber is one of the first vegetables to be cultivated in the world. Cucumber is a cool and crisp vegetable that belongs to the same family as zucchini, pumpkins, watermelons and other squashes. Cucumber is ... More »
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 124.16
Raw Cucumber Pasta With Aioli Sauce
For all the health conscious people who do not want to compromise on the taste, here's something you will really cherish. Cucumber Pasta with Aioli Sauce is a simple recipe which does not need any cooking. The dish is quite innovative and healthy at the same... - 121.775
Salad makes a great accompaniment to any food. View this wonderful video that shows a recipe for cucumber pepper and cheese salad. This salad is absolutely healthy one of the best and easiest salad dishes. Watch the video and enjoy this salad as an appetizer... - 115.515
Fat Free Yogurt And Cucumber Dip
In today's busy life we forget eating healthy food as munching on junk food is so much easier. Take a U- turn with this Fat Free Yogurt and Cucumber Dip. This easy to make dish is not only tasty but you can also carry it to your work. Include this in your... - 113.839
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 113.58
Home Made Dill Pickles
You can learn how to make homemade dill pickles. These dill pickles are actually fermented so they are the old style fermented dill pickles. - 107.053
Korean Pickled Cucumbers
A visit to the farmer’s market in the summer months and you are bound to find great abundance of fresh tender and cool cucumbers. In fact the word cucumber is associated with the words “summer”, “cool” and “refreshing”. Watch this video to learn... - 105.783
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 102.535
The Cucumber-melon Delight Cocktail
Sweet and Sour! That's right! The Cucumber-Melon Delight Cocktail has the fresh cucumber flavor with a slight hint of sweet melon. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video! Cheers! - 100.971
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 97.562
Cucumber Cooler By Tarla Dalal
This refreshing juice will surely help you beat the heat. . . It is healthy and taste best when served chilled. - 94.7412
Spring Lettuce In A Cucumber Vase
Summer calls for such fresh, stylish and delicious salads. The Spring Lettuce in a Cucumber Vase is a great idea to begin with. You can make it, if you watch and learn the recipe from this video. It is pretty simple actually. Enjoy! - 91.2968
Ginger And Cucumber Detox Drink
Looking for an easy to make detox drink recipe? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy detox drink that promises to do wonders for your beauty and health! - 86.4418
Cucumber And Dill Anti Aging Detox Drink
Think detox drinks are always bitter and unappetizing? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Within seconds, you will be able to whip up a tasty detox drink that is healthy and anti aging! - 80.6039
Stuffed Cucumber Vegan Appetizer
Looking for healthy appetizer recipe that is easy to make? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a wholesome cucumber based appetizer that you will love. It is completely healthy, and even anti aging! - 78.9034
Cucumber Cooler And Cups
Cool and refreshing ideas add an extra special touch to summer time parties. Watch this fantastic video that presents two terrific cucumber recipes. The video is interesting and offers great tips too. Take a look for a super cool magical experience! - 77.6193
Crispy Cucumber Slices
Crispy cucumber slices are the best appetizers that can be served with summer dinner. The watery, crispy and yummy cucumbers are full of health and taste together. Cucumbers are known for their health benefits, and there can't be a better way to serve them. - 50.4232
Cucumber casserole is an extremely easy and no mess casserole. It is light and goes very well as a side dish. Try serving it with various meat or vegetable main courses. It is simple to make and can be easily served as a main dish if you are a vegetarian. - 50.0819
Cucumber Cream Mold
Cucumber cream mold is much like a salad than a side dish but is good to be served as side dish. Make this mushy cool cucumber mold for the St Patrick's and serve to your guests. - 49.7446
Moulded Grapefruit And Cucumber
1) In a bowl of cold water, sprinkle gelatin on top.
2) Pour in boiling water and gently stir to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Place aside to cool down the gelatin.
4) Add carbonated beverage, lemon juice, sweetener and salt to the gelatin... - 49.0136
Stuffed Cucumber Boats
1. Cut each cucumber lengthwise and then in half
2. Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the cucumbers and discard them
3. Sprinkle the cucumbers with salt and then place them upside down on a paper towel to drain
4. In a small bowl,... - 48.1748
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 47.6239
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Stuffed cucumber rings are a super cool appetizer dish. It looks innovative because of its preparation technique. Cucumbers are healthy food and make any preparation interesting. Stuffed cucumber rings are good to be served for a summer meal. - 47.1706
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.8247
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.7744
Crisp Cucumber Aspic
1) In a medium bowl, add in the gelatin. Pour boiling water into the bowl and mix till it is dissolved completely.
2) Add in vinegar, salt and a few drops of green colour. Stir to mix.
3) Place the pan over a bowl of ice. Allow it to set for 35 minutes... - 46.7383
Cucumber And Orange Cups
1) Chop the cucumber into small pieces.
2) In a large bowl, put the cucumber pieces and lightly sprinkle with salt. Cover the cucumber and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
3) With the help of a small serrated knife, peel the oranges and remove every... - 46.4213
Creamy Cucumber Mold
1)In boiling water dissolve gelatin and add salt into it.
2)In the gelatin mixture mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
3)Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white is reached.
4)Mix cucumber, pimiento, and onion into gelatin.
5)Apply oil to... - 46.3421
Cucumber Ring Supreme
In small saucepan combine the 1 tablespoon sugar, the 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 3/4 cup water; stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into 6 1/2-cup ring... - 46.2034
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 46.1751
Creamed cucumbers are cucumber slices in creamed sauce. This is such an simple yet delicious side dish to serve with your summer meals. This recipe tells you that there is something more that could be done with the cucumbers and the cream sauce. Just the... - 46.0832
Fresh Pear And Cucumber Aspic
1) Place the gelatin in cold water, then stir in hot water to dissolve.
2) Blend in sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
3) In the bottom of a 5-cup ring mold, add 1/4 cup mixture and refrigerate until just set.
4) Refrigerate rest of the mixture until... - 46.0744
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add the 3/4 cup cold water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into a deep 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Overlap the thinly sliced cucumber atop gelatin... - 46.0435
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 45.9734
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 45.7844
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.7773
1) Take a bowl and soften plain unflavored gelatin by mixing it with ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add a cup of boiling water and the lime flavored gelatin and mix well until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt and onion... - 45.4813
In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, stir in the chopped onions and the chopped cucumbers and, stirring occasionally, cook them for about 5 minutes until the onions are transparent but... - 45.3634
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease them with little oil.
2) Take some cold water and put gelatin.
3) Heat the water on low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Take the cheeses and mayonnaise. Beat them.
5) Add gelatin to cheese mixture.
6)... - 45.3281
Grilled Trout With Cucumber
1) Clean the trout and pat dry. Make a slit on one side of the trout's backbone. Slit it open along its backbone from behind the head to the tail front.
2) Slice the flesh away from the bones. Make another slit on the other side of the fin,... - 45.3232
Hot Cucumber In Lemon Verbena
1) First, peel the cucumber, reserving the peel.
2) With a knife, cut the cucumber into half lengthwise. Then, cut again into 1/2-inch chunks.
3) Into a dish, transfer the chopped cucumber and cover. Keep aside.
4) Now, chop the cucumber peels... - 45.3022
Cucumbers In Dill
1. Peel cucumbers. Cut it into very thin slices.
2. Add boiling water to it and cover it completely. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Drain water.
4. Cover it with ice water. Drain water again.
5. In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon... - 45.2595
Pepper And Cucumber Relish
In a large bowl combine cucumbers, onions and bell peppers.
Sprinkle with salt; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature overnight.
In a large saucepan combine 1 cup vinegar and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat;... - 45.0964
Herbed Cucumber With Shrimp
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water in the lower compartment of a microwave steamer and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Put the cucumber in the upper compartment of the steamer.
Season with salt.
Add the bell pepper.
Cover the steamer and microwave on... - 45.0865
Cucumber patties can prove to be good snack. It is very easy to make and kids will definitely like it. You can adjust the seasoning if you want it spicy or eat it as it is. Cucumber patties is a fun snack to eat. - 45.0153
Cucumber With Tofu
This Cucumber With Tofu combination recipe can be such a cooling pick for hot summer days! Flavored with olive oil, spices and lime juice and garnished with cheese, this Cucumber With Tofu makes an equally appetizing and also healthy pick on any busy day.... - 44.9762
Cucumber With Shrimp And Mushrooms
1) Wash cucumber and cut it into 1/2-inch pieces. Do not peel it unless waxed.
2) Trim mushrooms. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Cook cucumber in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
4) Rinse in cold water and drain in a... - 44.8696
Cool Cucumber Mold
Cool cucumber mold is a dish that will take you by surprise. The combination of cream cheese, celery and cucumbers always creates a tasty magic. Cucumber can be served in so many ways is a real surprise. - 44.6948
Cucumber Ring Supreme
1) To make the Cucumber-trim Layer, mix together ½ envelope of unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of salt in a small saucepan.
2) Add ¾ cup of water. Heat and stir the mixture till the sugar and gelatin have properly... - 44.6865
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, season the cucumbers and onion with salt and sugar, according to taste. Mix well.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
3) Drain the water, before using.
4) In a bowl, combine Mock Sour Cream, parsley,... - 44.671
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 44.5961
Calico Stuffed Cucumbers
1) Remove the peel of cucumbers,cut into halves lengthwise.
2) Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
3) In a large skillet,place the cut sides facing down and add chicken broth and water and mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to boil,then reduce... - 44.5322
Sliced Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, place together cucumber and 1 teaspoon salt, and lightly toss.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled well.
3) In another bowl, place together sour cream, lemon juice, remaining salt, the onion, sugar, and pepper.
4) Pour of the... - 44.4298
1) Line the bottom of a 5 ½ cup ring mold with cucumber slices.
2) Place the ring mold in a refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, stream boiling water over gelatin; stir to dissolve.
4) Stir in vinegar, salt, and few drops green food color.
5) In... - 44.3225
Sole With Cucumber
1) Gently beat and flatten the sole fillets.
2) Dredge each fillet in milk, then drain and coat thoroughly in seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil together.
4) Fry the sole fillets in the hot fat until golden brown on both... - 44.2947
Crisp As Ice Cucumber Slices
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/8" slice off both ends.
2) Cut crosswise in 1/8 to 1/4" slices, making about 4 qts.
3) Layer cucumbers, onion, green pepper and salt in 2-gal crock or glass bowL Cover with ice cubes.
4) Let stand 3 hours in... - 44.278
Creamed Cucumber Soup
Try out this Creamed Cucumber Soup for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe of Creamed Cucumber Soup, just like I do. - 44.2716
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 44.1996
Salmon Trout With Dill And Cucumber Sauce
1. In a kettle, heat the first 5 ingredeints along with 1/2 cup water, simmer for 15 minutes
2. In a pan, add the whole fish and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes, don't boil it
3. After the fish has boiled completley, drain the fish, remove skin and... - 44.1625
Remove the end from the cucumber and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Scoop out some of the cucumber with a teaspoon, leaving the shells intact.
Drain the slices on paper towels and chop 3 tablespoons of the scooped-out cucumber; drain on paper towels.
Lightly beat... - 44.0506
Cut away the top one-third of the cucumber lengthwise, peel and cut finely.
On the underside of the remaining two-thirds, cut lengthwise, so that a level base is formed, and then hollow out the middle, using a spoon.
Mix the cucumber flesh with the finely cut... - 44.0358
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup has a fine taste. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup gets its taste from cucumber mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with white wine. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 44.0314
1) In a bowl, and place the sugar, cucumber slices and lemon rind.
2) Press the cucumber mixture well with a wooden spoon.
3) Stream in the brandy, white and red wine.
4) Place the cucumber mixture, cool and dark mixture as long as possible.
5) Discard... - 43.9951
Fresh Cucumber Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water, and place over hot water to dissolve.
Pare cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Chop cucumbers and whirl in blender to make a smooth puree.
Measure 3 cups puree and combine with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 43.9694
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
Peel the cucumber and cut into 20 slices, each 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
Remove the seeds.
Arrange the cucumber slices in a circle in a large round dish, leaving the center of the dish empty.
Pour the lemon juice over and add pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave... - 43.9252
1. Slice peeled cucumber lengthwise into two halves and deseed using a spoon.
2. Make thin slices and place in a colander.
3. Sprinkle salt and toss thoroughly and drain for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water, drain completely and pat... - 43.9185
Mix all ingredients, except cucumbers, together in a jar or large container with a lid.
Add cucumber slices.
Toss to coat with dressing mixture.
Turn or shake container several times.
May be kept for several weeks. - 43.5799
Baked Stuffed Cucumbers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
Use a teaspoon or a melon scoop to remove the pulp with the seeds from each cucumber half, to make a hollowed in the center.
Roughly chop and reserve 1/4 cup of... - 43.4133
Cool Cucumber Lime Mold
This Cool Cucumber Lime Mold tastes yummy ! One of my favorite meal accompaniments, I love having this delicious frozen cheese and cucumber mold with my rice or pasta dishes ! Don't miss out on this Cool Cucumber Lime Mold and let me know if you like it ! - 43.0662
Cucumber And Kipper Stir Fried
1. Skin the kippers and cut diagonally into thin slices.
2. Cut cucumber into finger length strips and do the same with the onions.
3. Heat the oil, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the kipper, tofu and cucumber and cook for 1-2... - 43.0529
Cool As A Cucumber Ring
Soften gelatin in water; add salt.
Heat and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Halve cucumber and scrape out seeds; shred and drain before measuring.
Beat cheeses together till blended.
Stir in gelatin.
Add cucumber and remaining ingredients.
Pour... - 43.0523
Cucumber With Shrimp
Cucumber With Shrimp is a tasty appetizer. The Vinegar and garlic powder add strong tasted to the Cucumber With Shrimp. - 43.0413
Combine dried gourd in bowl with enough warm water to cover and let soak about 20 minutes.
Squeeze gourd between hands using back and forth motion.
Rinse in cold water.
Drain well and pat dry.
Combine 1/2 cup Dashi, soy sauce, sugar, mirin and gourd in medium... - 42.9737
Lemon Cucumber Fillets
In small bowl, combine Tangy Topper, dill weed, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Chill at least 30 minutes.
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Top with lemon slices.
Spread cucumber strips... - 42.9697
Exquisite Cucumber Mold
Rinse cucumbers, pare, cut lengthwise into halves, and discard seeds.
Cut cucumbers into pieces.
Finely grind enough cucumbers in an electric blender to make 3 cups pulp.
Sprinkle gelatin evenly over cold water in a small saucepan; stir over low... - 42.9294
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme; rub evenly over fish.
Place fish on a jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 42.925
Swordfish With Cucumber
Cut fish steak into 6 serving pieces.
Place in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Mix 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, the garlic, chili powder, cloves and 1 teaspoon salt; pour over fish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut cucumber... - 42.8792
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 42.8484
Cucumber Dill Sauce
Place cucumber in colander and toss with salt.
Let drain 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and cucumber.
Place buttered piece of parchment or waxed paper over top and cover pan... - 42.7764
Cucumber Salmon Ring
Dissolve lime-flavored gelatin with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in boiling water.
Stir in 1 cup cold water and the lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Stir in cucumber; turn into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold.
Chill until just... - 42.771
Smoked Trout Pancakes With Sour Cream And Cucumber Sauce
Pancakes: Sift flour into bowl, gradually add combined eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
Stir in oil; stand 30 minutes.
Heat pan, grease lightly.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan, cook until browned underneath, turn over and cook other side.
Repeat... - 42.7584
Wash and peel the cucumbers.
Cut them into halves lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Split each half lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Dry the pieces with a clean kitchen towel.
In a paper bag, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.7452
Nobop Potatoes is a yummy and sumptuous potato snack that your kids will go crazy about. A great treat for your kids or a perfect dish for your child's birthday party, the Nobop Potatoes is simply brilliant! Try it! - 42.5343
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 42.5033
Wash and score 4 large cucumbers; do not peel.
Remove seeds; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a generously buttered ovenproof casserole, layer cucumber cubes; mix with the next 6 ingredients.
Scatter 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs over all; dot with 1 tablespoon... - 42.4629
Ginger Spiced Cucumber
1) Place the cucumber resting on its length against the handle of a wooden spoon or chopstick. Cut 1/4-inch slices diagonally by stopping at the spoon so that you do not cut all the way through.
2) Turn the cucumber over and again place resting... - 42.4326
Minted Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Pare cucumbers thinly.
Slice 1/8 inch thick into mixing bowl.
Sprinkle 1-1/2 t.salt over cucumbers and toss gently to distribute.
Cover and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mash hard-cooked egg yolk fine; add rest of salt and next 4 ingredients; blend... - 42.3112
Cottage Cheese On Cucumber Slices
Wash the cucumbers thoroughly in warm water to remove the wax coating.
Dry and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the salt.
Wash, dry and dice the zucchini.
Score a cross in the round end of the tomatoes, set them in... - 42.3029
Cucumber Relish Cups
1. Prepare the cucumbers by trimming their ends, cutting them into 6 about-1 1/2-inch-long chunks and scooping out insides to form cups.
2. Collect the cut-out pieces and ends and set aside.
3. Around the rim of each cup make even saw-tooth cuts to... - 42.2606
Cucumber Ring Supreme
Prepare Cucumber-trim Layer: Mix 1/2 envelope 1 1/2, teaspoons) unflavored gelatin, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small saucepan.
Add 3/4 cup water; heat and stir till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour... - 42.239
Tomato Cucumber Relish
Prick tomatoes with a fork.
In medium mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers and onion; mix well.
Place in pint containers.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Pour 1/3 of mixture into each pint container.
Store in refrigerator.
Drain before... - 42.2294
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 42.2157
1. Peel cucumber and using a fork, score lengthwise.
2. Cut into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, arrange cucumber slices in layers; generously salt each layer.
4. Cover the bowl with a plate and place weight on top.
5. Refrigerate... - 42.1412
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
Simmer scallops, onion, celery, and carrot in the stock until scallops are tender (about 4 minutes).
Strain stock into a medium saucepan.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt over scallop mixture; keep warm.
Simmer cucumbers in stock until just tender (about 4... - 42.1302
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, place the cucumber slices and sprinkle salt all over them.
2) Cover with cold water and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain well.
3) Combine together the vinegar, sour cream, sugar, onion, cayenne and dill weed. Mix well.
4) Add the... - 42.0341
Pear Cucumber Aspic
This Pear Cucumber Aspic is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Pear Cucumber Aspic. - 41.9439
Cucumber Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tomatoes halfway through by making an 'X' with a paring knife - be careful not to slice down too far.
Open carefully and remove the seeds without breaking off the fleshy sections.
To make the filling, mix all the ingredients together.
Using a... - 41.9085
Cucumber Recipes By Category