- » Cubed Steak Parmesan
Cubed Steak Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed steak parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed steak parmesan recipes.
Cubed Steaks Parmesan
This an amazing Cubed Steaks Parmesan recipe. This delicous recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Cubed Steaks Parmesan for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 36.3214
Cubed Steak In Tomato Sauce
Stephatto packs in the richness of steak, sauces and other flavorings. This is quite an easy dish to make and will not eat up much of your time. Just give this Stephatto a try this weekend. - 40.9752
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 40.0719
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale has a divine taste. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale gets its taste from beef mixed with zucchini and cheese. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.7069
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 45.8941
Minute Steaks Parmesan
Beat together egg, water, and pepper.
Combine crumbs and half the cheese.
Dip steaks in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In skillet brown the steaks in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Pour in pizza sauce.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer 20... - 40.628
Sizzling Creamy Steak Parmesan
Steak with parmesan cheese is comfort food at its best. Whether you're a busy mom who wants to pull off a quick steak dish with a surprise kick or add a new twist to the basic grilled steak, Betty offers you the perfect way to go about it. Divinely delicious... - 106.279
Chicken Parmesan Part 1 – Introduction & Sauce Making
For all those who think cooking perfect chicken parmesan at home, is not a simple job. You should certainly take a look at this video series. The chef has divided the process in 2 parts, here in this video she showcases ingredients you will need and also... - 103.313
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 38.5536
Ratouille Topped Salmon Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Wash the salmon steaks under cold, running water.
4) Arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
5) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat oil over... - 46.7553
Swiss Cream Steak
Swiss cream steak is a creamy buttery steal prepared with round steak. Cooked with added broth and onions, the swiss cream steak is flavored with cheese and can be served as desired as a filling and indulgent meal. - 40.5288
Beef Steak Sandwiches Mediterranean
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, onion, oregano and garlic powder.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Split and toast English muffins.
Brown cubed steaks on both sides in lard over moderate heat.
Place each browned steak on English muffin half.
Spread 2 tablespoons... - 42.0849
Steak Pasta Casserole
Cut meat into cubes and cook meat and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned.
Add mushroom liquid, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add noodles, cream and... - 39.3919
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Continental Veal Bake
1 Cook noodles in boiling salted water in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While noodles cook, cut veal steaks into quarters.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a pie plate.
Dip veal into flour mixture to coat both sides.
3... - 40.8906
Italian Style Brazzoli
1. Place meat in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes. Drain; stir in parsley, salt, basil, pepper, garlic and water; recover.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 20 minutes. Stir in remaining... - 33.6073
1. Spoon cheese evenly over veal and top it with a ham slice. Fold the veal in half and seal its edges by pressing.
2. In a pie plate beat salt, egg and pepper with a fork, and add bread crumbs to second pie plate. Dunk the sealed veal into the egg... - 35.7708
Italian-style Beef 'n Pasta
Heat oil in lg.nonstick skillet over medium low heat.
Add beef cubed steaks; pan broil to desired doneness, 3-4 minutes, turning once.
Season steaks with salt and pepper, ifdesired; add lemon juice.
Remove steaks; keep warm.
Cook spaghetti sauce, mushrooms... - 36.2146
Onion Soup En Casserole
In flameproof casserole, cook onions in boiling water with beef broth mix, steak sauce and celery salt, until onions are soft (about 10 minutes).
Put casserole into 450Â° F. oven and cook uncovered until bubbly.
Sprinkle with pepper and serve hot.
For... - 37.217
Saute the finely chopped onion in the heated oil until golden, add minced steak; cook very well, stirring with fork all the time, until steak browns well.
Pour off any surplus fat.
Add water, tomato paste, crumbled stock cubes, salt and pepper to taste, and... - 37.1574
Pour dressing over steak.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Drain, reserving dressing.
Saute onions in margarine.
Add cream cheese and milk; stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
Stir in parmesan cheese and... - 38.1652
Stuffed Beef Roll
Pound steak with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer.
Combine veal, egg, bread, and Parmesan cheese.
Spread mixture evenly on steak to within 1 inch of edges.
Press salami, Provolone cheese, and sliced eggs into meat mixture.
Starting at narrow end, roll up;... - 39.5528
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 43.4082
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Pound the steak meat.
2. Take a bowl and mix egg, veal, Parmesan cheese and bread.
3. Spoon the mixture over steak leaving the 1 inch from edges.
4. Add Provolone cheese, sliced eggs and salami into the meat mixture.
5. Roll up the... - 44.6083
Bolognese Style Sauce
Watch this video of Bolognese Style Sauce and you can make you own style of Bolognese. After all, home cooking is more about convenience and simple flavors. Happy Cooking! - 91.6255
In Dutch oven or large skillet melt butter.
Add vegetables and cook till tender but not brown.
Add meat and brown lightly on all sides.
Blend beef broth, tomato paste; add to mixture.
Season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon basil.
Cover; bake at... - 41.0944
Savory Beef And Spaghetti
Dip beef cubes in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms with liquid.
Combine soup and seasonings; pour over meat.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil).
Serve over hot... - 42.7849
Wash and slice the mushrooms and simmer in the hot water for 30 min.
Meanwhile, saute the salt pork in the oil until golden brown.
Add the steak, cut into 1/2" cubes, and brown; add the onions and saute a few minutes.
Next add the tomatoes, which have been... - 39.5111
1) In between sheets of wax paper, place the beef and then using a mallet pound the meat till thin
2) Using a sharp knife, trim off the excess fat and cut into 6-8 pieces
3) In a bowl mix the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs together
4) In a shallow... - 45.9113
Beef Pot Pie
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
In a large heavy frying pan combine oil and butter with garlic.
Set meat aside, and discard garlic.
Add mushrooms to pan; cover and simmer for about 7 minutes.
Return meat to pan; add... - 46.6858
Veal Scaloppine Using Tagliatelle Verdi
Pound the meat thoroughly with meat pounder.
Cut in serving pieces.
Combine flour and seasonings; coat meat in mixture.
Brown in hot fat.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1 cup; heat to... - 45.4408
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 44.6778
1. Cut the beef into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in hot oil on all sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Saute the onions and garlic in the pan until soft, add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, cloves, sugar, salt and pepper, return the beef to the... - 34.7357
Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Prepare a 1-quart reseal-able food-grade storage bag.
2. To the bag, add flour, salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the beef to the bag; seal it and shake well till the beef is evenly coated with the mix.
4. In a separate 3-quart... - 44.8072
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Venetian Veal Pie
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with garlic salt; add oregano and 1/4 cup cheese.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter until of consistency of cornmeal.
Sprinkle water over mix- ture just to moisten; stir until dough holds together.
Roll out 2/3 of the dough on floured surface to... - 40.3868
Shepard's Pie Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard tops, seeds, and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add beef, cook 6... - 36.2654
1) Rinse the romaine and remove the outside leaves.
2) Crosswise break the tender leaves into pieces that are about 1-inch wide.
3) In a plastic bag, store the romaine in the fridge till it is time to serve.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 43.8729