- » Cubed Steak Gravy
Cubed Steak Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed steak gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed steak gravy recipes.
Crock Pot Cube Steaks And Gravy
1)In a large, resealable plastic bag, add enough flour to coat steaks. One at time, place steaks in bag and shake until completely covered.
2)In a large skillet, add oil and cook steaks until lightly browned on each side. Once browned,... - 133.091
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
How To Make Chicken Fried Steak
1. In different containers place – flour, buttermilk and corn flakes.
2. Coat the cubed steak with flour, followed by buttermilk and cornflakes. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan at medium – high flame. Add in the butter, pork sausage, onion, flour and... - 0
Beef 'n' Gravy
The beef and gravy recipe is prepared with beef cubes. Seasoned and coated with flour, the beef and gravy is cooked with the browned steak in beef gravy along with parsley flakes in the oven to a desired doneness. - 30.2773
Baked Cube Steak
Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and sear steak squares on all sides.
Remove from skillet and place in baking pan.
Put about 3 to 4 T.flour in the fat left in the skillet, turning heat down so it will cook slowly.
Stir flour constantly (add more olive... - 44.4626
Veal With Mushroom And Sour Cream Gravy
1) Saute the veal in the oil over a medium flame for 5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
2) Remove fat from the pan. Add water and mushroom gravy. Heat over high flame until boiling, stirring continuously. Lower flame and simmer for a few... - 19.9464
Steak And Kidney Pie With Mustard Gravy
1. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm/ 1/8in. Use to line the base and sides of a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint/6 1/4 cup pie dish. Place a pie funnel in the centre of the dish.
2. Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and... - 45.9408
Slow-cooker Steaks With Gravy
Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0126
Chicken Fried Steak With Milk Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Line jelly-roll pan with paper towels. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, paprika, black pepper, and ground red pepper. Reserve 3 tablespoons seasoned-flour mixture. Coat cubed steaks with remaining flour mixture, shaking off... - 30.3707
Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. In a small shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steaks and... - 33.4739
Country Southern Gravy
Cubes steaks go well with a country gravy and on popular demand, Dave is showing us how to make a country gravy with flour, milk and some fat. He is just giving you an idea so you can develop your own Country gravy. But all those new cooks out there who... - 91.3762
Cut veal into serving size pieces; saute in vegetable oil in large frying pan over medium heat 5 minutes on each side, or until tender; remove veal to a heated platter; keep hot while you make the gravy.
Pour all excess fat from pan; stir in mushroom gravy... - 25.5984
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 42.8051
Rissoles With Mushroom Gravy
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and gently fry onion until soft. Soak bread cubes in milk for 10 minutes. Put steak, 1 egg, tomato paste, salt and pepper in a bowl and blend well together. Add onion and soaked bread cubes and blend again. Shape mixture into 8... - 30.2736
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious steak recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Beef Birds With Olive Gravy dish. - 48.42
How To Make Pot Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For The Pot Roast
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper on both the sides. Place it in a large oven proof pot over high heat. Brown the beef on 1 side for 7 minutes, flip it and cook for another 7... - 0
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Trim any fat from meat, and brown in hot oil.
Add mushrooms, wine and bouillon cube dissolved in boiling water.
Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Add vegetables and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes longer.
Blend flour into cold water and stir into stew... - 37.442
In large skillet, quickly brown steaks on both sides in hot oil.
Add onion; cook till onion is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine water, mushroom gravy mix, brown sugar, vinegar, and caraway; pour over steaks in skillet.
Cover; simmer for 15... - 39.5183
Continental Veal Bake
1 Cook noodles in boiling salted water in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While noodles cook, cut veal steaks into quarters.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a pie plate.
Dip veal into flour mixture to coat both sides.
3... - 40.8906
Round Steak In Beer
This Round Steak in Beer gravy is my addiction! My rice and noodle dishes don't seem to appetize me without a generous helping of this Round Steak in Beer gravy ! Try out the dish and tell me how you liked it ! - 37.4632
Round Steak In Beer
This an amazing Round Steak In Beer recipe. This delicious steak is perfect for one of your formal dinner parties. Try the Round Steak In Beer for a filling and delicious lunch. - 36.997
Country Fried Steaks
Combine 3 tablespoons flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper; set aside.
Coat steaks with remaining flour.
Beat egg white and water; dip steaks, then dredge in cornmeal mixture.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook two steaks in 1 tablespoon oil for 5-7 minutes... - 43.4191
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.1701
Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak
Score flank steak on one side and place scored side down on chopping board.
Rub top of steak with salt and pepper.
Prepare stuffing from the next six ingredients as follows:
Melt 2 tbs. butter in medium size frying pan over medium heat; saute celery and... - 41.9411
Steak And Kidney Pie
Cube beef and cut up kidney - remove fat and gristle.
Add salt and pepper and cook until tender (about 1 hour) on top of stove.
Remove meat and kidney from gravy and place in deep pie dish or casserole - placing egg cup or china steamer in center.
Pour on... - 41.511
Prepare meat with tenderizer according to directions on bottle.
To hot salad oil and gravy sauce, add meat, stirring until brown.
Add salt, soy sauce and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes or until fork tender.
Add onion and celery on top of steak and cook... - 39.4907
Olives & Sage Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast then coat with flour, shaking off excess.
4. Use a steak hammer... - 46.0156
Stuffed Flank Steak
Score flank steak on one side and place scored side down on chopping board.
Rub top of steak with salt and pepper.
Prepare stuffing from the next six ingredients as follows: Melt 2 tbs butter in medium-size frying pan over medium heat; saute' celery and onion... - 39.7631
Steak And Ox Kidney Pie
Coat the steak and kidney pieces with the seasoned flour.
Put the meat in a 1 / 1 3/4 pint pie dish, and sprinkle over the onion, if used.
Place a pie funnel in the centre of the meat and add the water.
Roll out the dough to a circle slightly larger than the... - 39.4499
Mum's Steak And Kidney Pie
Skin, core and dice kidneys, cut steak into 1 in. cubes.
Put into saucepan.
Add stock, just enough to barely cover meat, bayleaf and chopped onions, and simmer, covered, 1 to 11/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken with a little... - 40.9626
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. With a clean kitchen towel, pat the steak dry and clean.
2. Trim off the excess fat and gristle from the steak
3. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl.
4. Trim core from the kidney and cube. Combine with steak.
5. Dust the meat... - 46.5315
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, onion, celery, poultry seasoning and bread. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Make gashes or cuts on both sides of steak and season with salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Sprinkle prepared bread mixture uniformly on... - 44.7998
Steak And Kidney Pie
Steak And Kidney Pie is a savory pie. The Steak and Kidney Pie is a typical British recipe which is filled with red meat. The Steak and Kidney Pie gets its rich flavor from pepper and parsley. The Steak and Kidney Pie has travelled the world. - 45.0915
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters
Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters is a simple delicious recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters dish! - 44.6248
Home Style Round Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut steak into 4 equal sized pieces.
3. Season and dredge the meat with flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil
5. Brown the meat in hot oil.
6. Pour in 1 cup water and stir... - 44.0192
Steak And Mushroom Pudding
1) Season the flour with salt and pepper and coat the meat in it.
2) In the cooker, put the meat, onion, mushrooms, stock or water and stock cube and bay leaf.
3) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 15... - 44.8914
Southern Fried Steak
1. Season the steaks with the pepper and salt. In a small shallow bowl, beat the whole egg, egg white, and milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the... - 32.9341
Beef Steak And Kidney Pudding
Coat the steak and kidney pieces in the seasoned flour.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the suet and enough cold water to mix to a soft rolling consistency.
Roll out the dough and cut off and reserve a quarter.
Use the remaining... - 44.6129
Burgundy Beef Steak
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 10 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter... - 46.579
Trim excess fat from meat; cut into 8 to 10 serving-size portions. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pound into meat pieces with meat mallet or edge of heavy plate. Heat 2 tablespoons fat in large, heavy frying pan or Dutch oven. Brown meat pieces... - 16.548
Hearty Biscuit Topped Steak Pie
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE steak, frozen vegetables and potato in prepared dish.
Stir in gravy, thyme and pepper.
BAKE, uncovered, 40 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to... - 37.0093
Biscuit Topped Hearty Steak Pie
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine steak, frozen vegetables and potato in prepared dish. Stir in gravy, thyme and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Top... - 32.5346
Steak Pot Pie
In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the beef in butter.
Remove the beef; season with pepper and keep warm.
In the same skillet, combine the vegetables, water and thyme.
Stir in the gravy.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables... - 41.0196
Individual Steak And Kidney Puddings
1) Trim fat from the meat and cut in small cubes.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge meat in seasoned flour and brown in hot fat.
4) Sprinkle some seasoned flour. Add onion and pour the hot stock.
5) Boil and then... - 45.1598
Orange Steak And Kidney Casserole
Heat the oil in a frying pan, saute the onion and mushrooms in the oil for 3-4 minutes.
Drain well and place in a casserole.
Brown the steak and kidney over a fairly high heat to obtain good colour.
Then place on top of vegetables.
Add the grated orange rind,... - 45.6153
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Soak kidney overnight in lightly salted water to cover; drain. Cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices; cut out tubes and white membrane. (Scissors do a neat, quick job.) Dice meat; place in large bowl.
2. Cut steak into 1/2-inch cubes; place in bowl with kidney;... - 41.5253
Seasoned Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. To prepare the coat the steak and kidney in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, melt the fat add the meat and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
3. Cook adding the onion for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the... - 47.2672
Kids Steak Special
Put a little oil into a frying pan - just enough to cover the bottom.
Put over a moderate heat and add the beef and onion.
Using a slice, turn the meat over and fry for about 8 minutes until the meat is evenly browned.
Add the stock, puree and... - 42.0294
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 400Â°.
2. In a saucepan, soak the kidney in lightly salted water to cover overnight. Drain.
3. Cut them into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Slice out tubes and white membrane.
4. Take a large bowl and dice meat in it.
5. Slice... - 46.418
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Soak kidney in lightly salted water. Leave overnight. Drain and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Remove tubes and white membranes with a pair of scissors. Dice the meat and place in a large bowl.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take... - 44.8376
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Mushroom Beer Steaks
STEPS FOR GETTING READY
1. Slice beef steak into 6 equal portions
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into 1/4inch thick slices.
3. Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid... - 44.0292
Lima Beef Stew
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef cubes half at a time in hot cooking oil till browned.
Return all the meat cubes to pan.
Stir in undrained carrots, undrained lima beans, and frozen or drained canned onions.
Stir in tomato soup, brown sugar, and... - 43.0528
On rack in broiling pan broil beef cubes, turning to brown all sides, until rare, about 6 minutes; set aside.
In 11/2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add beef and curry powder and stir to combine; stir in... - 35.4741
Easy Beef Roulades
The beef roulades are prepred with round beef steaks. Cooked with gravy along with yellow onions, dill pickles and bacon, the beef roulades are simmered with broth flavored with beef bouillon and can be served over rice. - 34.258
Cock 'n Bull Stew
Combine steak sauce, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, sugar and hot water in crock pot; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients except flour; mix carefully.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 hours).
Before serving, remove... - 39.3493
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 46.0808
1. Cut the veal into serving-size pieces; saute in vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes on each side, or until tender; remove veal to a heated platter; keep hot while you make the gravy.
2. Pour all excess fat from pan; stir in mushroom... - 25.3174
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
In bowl combine gravy mix and sugar; break up lumps.
Stir in undrained apples; spoon over meat.
In bowl micro-cook celery in butter, covered, till tender, about 2 1/2... - 44.9132
1 In a heavy skillet or dutch oven, brown the meat well.
2 Mix in gravy, burgundy and spices.
3 In a casserole, put the mixture and cook at 300 degrees fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours.
4 Stir in mushrooms and canned onions.
5 Cook for another 30... - 38.4252
Beef And Mushroom Burgundy
Beef And Mushroom Burgundy is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. The sumptuous Beef And Mushroom Burgundy dish boasts a wonderful texture and flavor! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Beef And Mushroom... - 41.9194
The onion beef roulade is a preparation of cubed beef steaks. Filled with green onions and rolled up, the onion beef roulade is sprinkled with flour and cooked with onion soup mix. Served with vagetbale pilaf the onion beef roulade can be garnished with... - 42.0586
Stuffed Veal Birds
1. In a large bowl, place the bread cubes, celery, seasonings, onions and melted butter. Mix well and add the milk to the bowl. Mix again
2. Prepare the meat by setting it down flat
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the stuffing on each piece of... - 43.7606
Classic Beef Goulash Of Hungary
Cut fat off and cube the meat.
Brown onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet.
Mix cubed meat with browned onion and garlic.
After thoroughly brown, add paprika, salt and a little pepper.
Mix ingredients well.
Then begin adding boiling water.
Keep meat... - 29.7725
Fried Cauliflower And Beef Or Pork
1) In a bowl, place the meat with soy sauce, flour and leave to soak for a 15 minutes.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry the cauliflower for about 15 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken cube and a little water.
4) Place the cauliflower on the... - 36.6389
Chunky Shepherds Pie
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the beef and kidneys over a brisk heat, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
Add the onion and carrots and cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
Pour in the gravy, add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar... - 34.693
Sticky Meat is delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile Sticky Meat is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 41.1149
1. Place the meat in the freezer for 1 hour to firm.
2. Use a large sharp meat or steak knife to slice the meat into very thin strips.
3. In a wok or skillet heat the oil over high heat.
4. Add mushrooms, carrots, celery and onions and... - 46.8243
Viennese Veal With Noodles
1) In a pan, heat vegetable oil and brown veal 5 minutes on each side.
2) To cook the noodles, follow directions on the label. Drain.
3) Stir in the butter or margarine and parsley and keep hot.
4) Add all the fat from the pan.
5) Add in mushroom gravy... - 40.3607
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
The Fisherman's Dish
This is a most useful recipe for almost any white fishÃ¢â‚¬â€pollack, saithe, hake, coley cod fillet, whiting, grey mullet or what-have-you.
If you are dealing with a small whole fish, cut off the fins and take out the bones, but cod steaks or... - 23.3376
Cut remnants of cold broiled steak or roast beef or any cooked meat in 1 in. cubes.
Cover with boiling water, add 1/2 onion, and cook slowly 1 3hr.
Remove onion, thicken gravy with flour diluted with cold water, and season with salt and pepper.
Add potatoes... - 26.613
Beef Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef cubes and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef... - 47.1973
Quick Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare beef cube steaks cut them into 1-inch squares.
3. Take a 10-inch round baking dish or 1-quart shallow casserole and mix well combining beef, frozen vegetables, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce,... - 44.3585
1) In a heavy pot, saute the meat in hot oil until evenly brown, remove the meat.
2) In the same pot, saute the onion until transparent, stir in the paprika and saute for 2 min.
3) Return the meat to the pot,... - 43.0459
1. Spoon cheese evenly over veal and top it with a ham slice. Fold the veal in half and seal its edges by pressing.
2. In a pie plate beat salt, egg and pepper with a fork, and add bread crumbs to second pie plate. Dunk the sealed veal into the egg... - 35.7708
Combine the bread crumbs, 3/4 teasp of the salt, the sage, celery, parsley, and 1/8 teasp pepper.
Meanwhile melt the butter, add the onion, and simmer until tender.
Add the seasoned bread crumbs, and heat until a light golden brown, stirring the crumbs... - 37.4534
Chuck Wagon Stew
Chuck wagon stew is a savory beef stew made with beef steak cubes and vegetables. Cooked with the flavors of garlic, worcestershire sauce and seasoned to taste, the chuck wagon stew maked a simple and homely meal. - 37.2735
Curried Beef With Vegetables
In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, cook bacon, butter, and onion until the onion is golden brown.
Remove onion and bacon with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Dredge the meat in the seasoned flour and brown well in the fat remaining in the pan.
Sprinkle meat with... - 41.3768
Cut meat into 6 pieces; pound till double in area (1/4-inch thick).
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, sprinkle bread cubes with remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Top each piece of meat with stuffing and roll up lightly as for jelly roll;... - 34.2264
Italian Beef Casserole
Saute vegetables in the oil until tender.
Drain and place in the bottom of a casserole.
Fry the meat until brown to seal in the juices.
Place on top of the vegetables.
Lay the mushrooms on top of the meat.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Place the sliced... - 47.0803
Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
Cut veal steak into 4 serving-size pieces.
Dip in flour mixture to coat both sides.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently, stirring, until transparent.
Lift onions out with a... - 44.7749
Melt the butter in a large frying-pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it is evenly browned.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onions to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Add the garlic, beer and stock and... - 42.2063
Carbonnade Of Beef
Cut meat into large cubes, brown in butter.
Set aside; brown sliced onions in pan.
Add flour, cook slowly until brown; then add crushed garlic, beer and water.
Bring to the boil, add seasonings and herbs. Put in meat, turn into ovenproof casserole.
Cover,... - 40.4114
Method Cut beef into 1-2 inch cubes.
In a casserole heat oil and, over high heat, brown beef on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Take out beef, add onions, carrots and celery, lower heat and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Pour off any excess... - 25.4534
Carbonade Of Beef
Cut the meat into 2.5-cm (1-in) cubes.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly fry the meat until it is brown on all sides.
Add the bacon and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Stir in the beer, stock and vinegar.
Add onions, garlic, bouquet... - 46.3723
Low Calorie Meatballs
1) Chill the beef broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat, milk, egg, bread, onions, and seasonings together and shape into 1-inch balls.
3) In a non-stick skillet, spray the vegetable coating and cook the meatballs... - 44.4231
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Cut meat in 1 inch cubes, roll in seasoned flour.
Add half oil and meat to skillet, cook in oven 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
Add browned meat to large 3 1/2 to 4 quart covered... - 43.0093
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Chilli Con Carne
You must have tried many versions of chili. Try this English Style Chili Con Carne for a change. This is a hearty country style stew with all the goodness of the vegetables, meat and beans. Bon Appétit! - 114.3
To make the curry paste, combine the chilli powder, coriander, cumin, fennel, laos, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir in the lemon grass or rind.
Heat the oil in a small frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the garlic, onion and blachan and fry, stirring... - 39.0895
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
Curried Beef Rib Roast
1. Prepare spit roast or the oven to roast the beef.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the spices with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste. Keep aside until required.
3. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, rice, sherry, and bouillon.
4.... - 42.477