- » Cubed Pork Steak
Cubed Pork Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed pork steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed pork steak recipes.
Pork Cube Steaks
Slowly brown the cube steaks in a nonstick skillet.
Drain any excess fat from pan.
Pour milk over the steaks.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
Place steaks on a heated serving plate.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 28.8428
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
How To Make Chicken Fried Steak
1. In different containers place – flour, buttermilk and corn flakes.
2. Coat the cubed steak with flour, followed by buttermilk and cornflakes. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan at medium – high flame. Add in the butter, pork sausage, onion, flour and... - 0
Pork Steak Casserole
Brown steak in small amount of fat in skillet; add celery and onions with 1 /2 cup water.
Simmer for 12 minutes or until celery is tender.
Add mushrooms and soups.
Rinse cans with 1 cup water; add to mix- ture.
Drain noodles; add to pork mixture.
Pour into... - 36.0404
Pork Steak Casserole
Brown steak; add celery and onions with 1/2 cup water.
Simmer until celery is soft, about 12 minutes.
Add mushrooms and soups.
Rinse cans with 1 cup water and add to mixture.
Drain noodles and add to mixture.
Pour into casserole; top with butter.
Bake 45... - 37.0185
Stuffed Pork Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 6 oblong serving pieces.
Make a mixture of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and rub into meat.
Combine next 4 ingredients, and spread over pork slices.
Roll slices, and secure with toothpicks or ... - 38.8181
How To Cook Country Fried Steak
If you are bored of fried chicken, try making Country Fried Pork Steak with Chef Dave. His recipe for Country Fried Pork Steak is same a fried chicken, just season with a variety of seasoning, flour and deep fry. They are as good as fried chicken. So, for the... - 93.4177
Stuffed Ham Steak
I bet this is the best recipe for Stuffed Ham Steak I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Stuffed Ham Steak can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 46.1269
Pork Steak Casserole
Brown steak in small amount of fat in skillet; add celery and onions with 1/2 cup water.
Simmer for 12 minutes or until celery is tender.
Add mushrooms and soups.
Rinse cans with 1 cup water; add to mixture.
Drain noodles; add to pork mixture.
Pour into... - 37.3512
Pineapple Pork Steaks
1. Arrange pork steaks with meaty edges toward edge on microwave rack in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 15 minutes, rotating baking dish 1/4 turn every 5 minutes; drain. Rearrange pork in dish; sprinkle with... - 31.7516
Coq Au Vin With Pork Shoulder Steak
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook pork, stirring, until crisp and well browned.
Lift out and set aside, leaving drippings in pan.
Add chicken to... - 43.6622
Dressed Up Pork Steaks
Trim excess fat from pork steaks; cook trimmings in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates.
Brown the steaks in hot fat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut toasted bread in small cubes.
Combine egg, orange peel, and juice; add bread... - 44.641
Pork Steaks With Apple Stuffing
1. Place butterfly steaks on a board and, using a meat mallet, flatten slightly.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan and cook onion and bacon for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add apple and cook until apple is soft. Place apple mixture in... - 37.2649
Stuffed Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Remove the fat from around the ham steaks; using whole stud the ham and keep aside.
3. Add celery and onion to butter and sauté for about 10 minutes. Toss slightly after adding bread cubes, cinnamon, egg,... - 44.472
Butterfly Pork Steaks With Two Sauces
Use sharp knife to trim excess fat from pork.
Heat oil in large frying pan, add pork to pan in single layer.
Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
Remove pork from pan, cover, keep warm in very slow oven... - 41.3014
Paprika Pork Steaks
1. On waxed paper, mix flour and salt. Dip pork shoulder steaks into flour mixture to coat lightly; reserve remaining flour mixture. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook 2 pork steaks until well browned on both sides, about 8... - 32.9875
Quick Steak Italiano
This Quick Steak Italiano is a rare steak and pasta treat ! Try out this hot buttered noodles and meat dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Quick Steak Italiano are welcome ! - 45.4748
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 45.6058
Sweet And Pungent Pork
Thicken mixture (which you have cooked 5 minutes) with 3 T.
cornstarch thinned in a little water.
Add pork fritters and cook 5 minutes.
Serve over rice.
Serves six. - 36.9324
Sweet And Sour Pork Using Chicken Bouillon
Saute meat in hot fat until brown on all sides; add salt, bouillon and onion.
Add green pepper and pineapple; continue cooking over low heat.
Combine pineapple juice, mixed with enough water to equal 1 cup, cream of tartar, soy sauce and vinegar; cook... - 38.9771
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.2431
Marinate meat for 1 hour in a mixture of the soy sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, and sugar.
Broil slowly, basting with the marinade during broiling. - 22.1948
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
In bowl combine gravy mix and sugar; break up lumps.
Stir in undrained apples; spoon over meat.
In bowl micro-cook celery in butter, covered, till tender, about 2 1/2... - 44.9132
Beef And Pork Meat Dish
Beef And Pork Meat Dish is my favorite dish. I love this delicious meat preparation especially its texture. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Beef And Pork Meat Dish recipe! - 33.6369
Curried Pork Supreme
Heat margarine and saute garlic and meat cubes in it until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients except rice and mix well.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until meat is tender.
Serve over hot rice. - 38.2211
Pork Pizza Pie
Brown pork in small amount of cooking oil; add pieces ground beef.
Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper while cooking.
Add tomato paste and tomatoes; simmer about 30 minutes.
Slice onions; fry slowly in oil until soft.
Place onions and... - 40.6704
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.4219
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
Stuffed Round Steak
This Stuffed Round Steak recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Stuffed Round Steak recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 45.1074
Party Cornish Pasties
Divide pastry in half.
Roll each half into a circle.
Combine remaining ingredients, except butter.
Place one half of ingredients on one half of each pastry circle.
Dot with butter and fold other half of pastry over ingredients.
Pinch edges together... - 36.6471
Cut meat in small cubes; place one piece of each meat on a skewer.
Dip in beaten eggs, then roll in cracker crumbs.
Season to taste.
Brown in heavy large skillet or brasier, then steam, adding water as needed, until tender, about 1 hour. - 28.5735
Cousin Jack Pasties
For dough: Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl; sift again.
Cut in lard until mixture is the size of small peas; add cold water, a little at a time.
Toss until mixture holds together, handling as little as possible.
Cut into 5 portions.
Roll each portion... - 44.8051
Northern Chinese Pork
Debone the pork steaks, and cut up into small cubes.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
In the meantime, peel and chop up the yellow onion, chop up the celery, and grate the carrots into coarse pieces.
Fry the drained pork in a little peanut oil... - 44.5917
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.2936
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
1) In a large dish 8 x 30 cms, microwave the butter and oil on high for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the garlic, onion and green peppers, microwave for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the pork and microwave for 4 minutes, until pale in colour.
4) In a bowl, mix all the... - 45.691
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 40.4971
Pork And Zucchini Skillet
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook, uncovered, tossing frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Lower the heat to moderate, add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered,... - 35.3812
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 35.6657
Swiss Style Pork With Caraway
Swiss Style Pork With Caraway is one of my hot favorites and packs in the richness of potatoes, pork chops and white cabbage. This Swiss Style Pork With Caraway is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Swiss Style Pork... - 39.1941
1) Remove the skin off the onions and slice.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Fine chop the orange peel and place aside.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornflour and stock cube in 250 ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water.
5) In a large... - 45.8763
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 97.4722
Danish Meat Balls
1. Trim excess fat and gristle from the steak
2. Cube the steak.
3. Peel and quarter the onion.
4. Combine steak, pork and onion in a mincer or grinder and mince finely, two or three times.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine minced... - 42.3635
1 Cook the posole in the unseasoned water over a medium-low heat until it becomes soft; it usually requires 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An electric deep-fryer set at simmer works very well for this. Brown the pork in a frying pan, then add 1 cup of water.
2 Combine... - 31.9591
Fried Cauliflower And Beef Or Pork
1) In a bowl, place the meat with soy sauce, flour and leave to soak for a 15 minutes.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry the cauliflower for about 15 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken cube and a little water.
4) Place the cauliflower on the... - 36.6389
Pork With Waldorf Rice
Pork With Waldorf Rice is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.0342
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 120.669
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 48.0552
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.3806
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 95.631
Toss pork pieces in a paper bag with the seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in the fat.
Add ginger, celery, onion, and green pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are just tender;... - 42.6667
Veal Birds With Prunes
Remove bone from steak, trim off skin and fat, reserving trimmings, and wipe meat with damp cloth.
Pound meat with mallet until very thin (or have butcher do it at time of purchase).
Cut meat into 12 individual serving pieces.
Prepare stuffing by putting... - 42.8071
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 48.2897
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the vegetables in the butter in the frying pan and add to the meat.
Stir in the stock and season well.
Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile make the dumplings by... - 44.5157
Beef 'n Beans
Completely soften beans
In skillet, brown salt pork and cubed chuck steak over medium heat; drain well.
Add to crock pot with soaked pinto beans.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours, then on low setting for 7 to 12... - 35.7299
Heat the oil in a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic until tender.
Add the beef, pork and bacon and brown.
Drain excess oil.
Add the tomatoes, wine, seasonings and broth, reduce heat to very low and simmer for 2 hours.
Ladle the meats on to the crepes... - 38.312
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 38.7967
Two or three days ahead, spread steak on board and pound thin.
Cover with veal and pork cubes, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Add ginger and onions.
Fold steak over and sew edges to keep filling inside.
In dutch oven or large saucepan combine 1 cup... - 40.4556
Little Meat Pies
This Little Meat Pies recipe is easily right at the top of my most loved recipe list. These meat pies are easy to make and taste a treat too. They are great as lunch box fillers and they can be frozen for later use too. - 49.038
Green Shutters Inn Fish Chowder
Cook fish in a covered saucepot in a small amount of water until fish begins to separate from bones.
Break up any larger pieces of fish.
Strain and reserve the fish stock.
Brown salt pork in a large kettle until cubes are a delicate brown.
Add onion,... - 38.3239
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
In Dutch oven or large skillet melt butter.
Add vegetables and cook till tender but not brown.
Add meat and brown lightly on all sides.
Blend beef broth, tomato paste; add to mixture.
Season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon basil.
Cover; bake at... - 41.0944
Southwest Beef And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.8849
Southwestern Beef & Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Brown salt pork in skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit.
In slow-cooking pot, combine soaked beans (with water), browned pork, and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.6689
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
1. Wipe the veal with clean, damp cloth. Trim off skin and fat. Remove bone. Place the meat on a chopping board and pound with a mallet or the edge of a heavy plate until thin. Then cut it into pieces 3 inches wide and 4 inches long.
2. Put the veal... - 33.8051
Rufus Valdez World Championship Chile
1 If green chiles are fresh, parch .
2 Put the beef in a skillet, adding a little fat if necessary, and cook, stirring often. Put the pork in another skillet and cook. Break up any lumps that form in either skillet. When the meats start to brown, cover and... - 36.4897
Wine Meat Loaf
Put veal, ham, pork, round steak and calf's liver through meat grinder, using finest blade.
Combine ground meat in mixing bowl with bay leaves, peppercorns, mace, sage, thyme, allspice, garlic, shallots or onion, parsley, chives and salt to taste.
Reduce 1... - 46.6498
Beef And Bean Roll Ups
Pound steaks to flatten; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread each steak with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and top with 1 tablespoon pickle relish.
Drain beans slightly; spoon onto steaks.
Roll meat and fasten with wooden picks or skewers.
Brush with melted... - 34.8104
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; pound each to a 12x8-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cook celery and 1/2 cup onion in butter till tender.
Mix vegetables with bread cubes, sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add pork; mix well.
Spread... - 40.2279
Wash and slice the mushrooms and simmer in the hot water for 30 min.
Meanwhile, saute the salt pork in the oil until golden brown.
Add the steak, cut into 1/2" cubes, and brown; add the onions and saute a few minutes.
Next add the tomatoes, which have been... - 39.5111
Cashew Nut Casserole
Cashew Nut Casserole is a well loved meat dish in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Cashew Nut Casserole also increases. Try this wonderful Cashew Nut Casserole and you will understand... - 43.4489
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until no pink remains, 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
2. Mix in bread crumbs, celery, onion, sage and 1/8 teaspoon basil.... - 30.185
For meat, use pork chops cut in strips, cut up leftover roast or flank steak, cut in strips across the grain.
If using raw meat, brown in melted fat.
Remove fat; add rice.
Season with salt and brown.
Add water and cook over low heat until done.
Add meat,... - 43.1601
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
This is a typical French beef and wine casserole, and worth making in double quantities as it reheats or freezes excellently.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch strips.
Melt fat in a heatproof casserole and fry pork and button onions slowly, stirring frequently, until... - 44.1
Microwave Beef Rolls
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 2 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Mix in bread crumbs, celery, onion, sage and 1 teaspoon basil. Spread about 1/2 cup... - 31.1825
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 114.121
Clam Chowder Part 2- Preparing Soup
Curious about the next step, here comes the second part! It's a healthy and economical dish that will 'surf' you well. The soup is tasty and refreshing too. Take your taste-buds on an exotic trip with this aromatic Clam Chowder recipe. - 116.61
Chile Con Carne Filling And Sauce
1 Simmer the meat in water to cover over medium to low heat. Cook until tender.
2 Cut meat into very tiny cubes, or chop in an electric blender at low speed. Heat the drippings in a large skillet. Add the meat and brown.
3 Add the flour, stirring constantly,... - 33.4362
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. Heat a cooking casserole or Dutch oven over medium... - 47.6036
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Tomato Sauce With Herbs
Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Tomato Sauce dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.2435
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 27.1138
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015