- » Cubed Hash Brown
Cubed Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed hash brown recipes.
Creamy Hash Browns
1) In a slow cooker, put the potatoes.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture all over the potatoes and mix well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 5 hours or till the potatoes are soft.
4) Serve... - 35.9371
Marlenes Hash Brown Supreme
In a medium nonstick skillet, melt butter.
Add the next six ingredients; mix well.
Cook over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are browned.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and cook over low... - 33.9516
Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the soup, buttermilk, butter, seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix properly.
2) Add the hash browns and stir well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat... - 36.7833
Hash Brown Potatoes Au Gratin
Combine water and bouillon cube in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes to boil.
Spread potatoes in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour bouillon over potatoes.
Then gently mix in carrot, onion, and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Cover with waxed... - 34.3706
All-american Hash Browns
The day before: Peel and dice the potatoes.
Place in a heavy saucepan and cover with water.
Heat to the boiling point; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are barely tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
Refrigerate in a covered container.
Dice onions... - 36.7842
Hashed Brown Potato
1. In a skillet, add fat and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until evening browned.
3. Using the back of the spoon, light flatten the potatoes to form a pancake.
4. Shake pan often so... - 36.7006
Creamy Hash Browns
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine potatoes, onion, and bacon bits.
In a medium bowl, combine mushroom soup and sour cream.
Stir in Velveeta cheese and black pepper.
Add soup mixture to potato... - 38.0274
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper and onion.
Heat margarine in skilled.
Add potatoes; cook until brown, stirring frequently.
Place in serving dish; garnish with chopped parsley. - 27.6301
Homestyle Hash Browns
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes, or until just tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick... - 39.0022
Hash Brown Potatoes
Heat the butter in a skillet and brown potatoes, stirring constantly.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook well.
Sprinkle parsley on top and serve immediately. - 23.9614
Company Hash Browns
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water and then drain.
2) Melt butter and stir fry mushroom.
3) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute potato cubes.
4) Cook until potatoes are evenly browned and tender.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir in mushroom,... - 44.1426
Hash Brown Scallop
Cut 1 slice cheese into 2 triangles; reserve.
Break up remaining cheese and put in blender container with bread; blend till cheese is coarsely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Put bouillon cubes and hot water in blender container; blend till cubes are... - 47.505
Easy Veggie Hash Browns
Chef Manjula has an Easy Veggie Hash Browns recipe both for the health conscious and for those who like delicious food. All the vegetables make up a colorful dish that is very satisfying and incredibly easy to make. A must try dish for a healthy family. - 116.992
Cheese & Apple Hash Browns
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix apples and lemon juice. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender when... - 30.403
Hash Brown Potatoes
1) In a saucepan boil potatoes in beer. Cover with lid and cook till tender but not soft.
2) With a slotted spoon drain out potatoes and chop finely.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper to saucepan.
4) Add water to cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes... - 37.3513
Chinese Hash Browns
1. Place the potato cubes in a medium pot; barely cover them with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender when pierced, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place a wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add... - 28.2992
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Easy Chicken Hash
1. Simmer the chicken in the cream until the cream is reduced to one-half its original quantity.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a white sauce: In a saucepan melt two and one-half tablespoons of the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Bring... - 34.0005
Corned Beef Hash And Eggs
In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender.
Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
Make eight wells in the hash browns.
Break one egg into each well.
Sprinkle with salt and... - 34.1727
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.5975
Chicken Giblet Hash
Boil the giblets and sweetbreads separately.
Cut up giblets and sweetbreads into rather large pieces.
Rub flour into butter; add a little of the chicken stock (in which bouillon cube has been dissolved) to make smooth.
Then pour into the 2 cups of hot chicken... - 39.7384
Two Days After Turkey Hash
This Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe is perfect for you, if you were looking for something to do with your leftover turkey! Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish! I am sure you will love this Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe! - 46.566
Walnut Turkey Hash
Combine turkey and potatoes in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add walnuts; toss over medium-low heat until golden brown.
Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions, sage and thyme to... - 42.2761
Crisped cubes of potatoes flavored with onions, bacon and shredded dark meat turkey. - 33.5657
1. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan. Add the potatoes, set the lid askew on the pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 9- or 10- inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5... - 36.5575
Hurry Up Hash
1. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, chicken, milk, Worcestershire, onion, bell pepper, thyme, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, preferably a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Add hash and press with a spatula to flatten over bottom of... - 30.734
Julie Goodyear's Corned Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan of boiling water, put the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain the onion and reserve the cooking liquid.
4) Mix together the basil, onion, pepper sauce and corned beef.... - 40.628
Crisp Roast Beef Hash
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Moisten with milk, and spread evenly in lightly greased hot skillet.
Brown thoroughly on 1 side over low heat.
Fold over as with an omelet.
Turn onto hot platter, and serve.
Note: Leftover meat... - 25.9561
Eric's Corned Beef Hash
This corned beef hash recipe is a personal recipe corned beef cooked with potatoes and bacon. Flavored with curry powder, sherry and garlic powder, the corned beef hash is finshed with eggs. Filling and heavy, I serve the beef hash with a side salad or... - 38.8408
Hurry Up Pork Hash
Cook onion in butter until lightly browned.
Blend in soup, milk, and Worcestershire.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir often. - 30.6176
Beef Hash A La Normandie
Beef Hash A La Normandie is a cooked beef and potato preparation made with onions. Savory and filling, this beef hash a la normandie is quickly prepared and can be served with a fresh side salad. - 39.2595
Hurry Up Pork Hash
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the soup, milk, and Worcestershire, blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cook over a low heat for 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4) Serve the... - 37.7052
Down Home Beef Hash
1. Take a large broiler-safe skillet and heat over medium flame. Add beef, turkey and sauté for about 7 minutes or until the meat releases the juice and turn pink in color.
2. Remove the skillet from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Let... - 43.7425
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 44.2358
Idaho Lamb Hash
Saute onion in butter.
Stir in flour and cook slowly over low heat for 3 minutes, until light golden brown.
Gradually stir in stock.
Add celery and parsley and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Make sure that lamb is free of gristle.
Add lamb and... - 36.3423
In a large skillet, cook potatoes, ham and onion in butter, stirring frequently, until potatoes are lightly browned.
Add broccoli; heat through.
Season with salt and pepper. - 25.2869
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Add potatoes and onion; stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or till lightly browned.
Stir in meat, wine, water, and basil.
Stir-fry 3 minutes more or till liquid is nearly evaporated.
Season to taste.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 33.1939
Roast Beef Hash
1) Take the potato cubes and drain them. Sprinkle little flour over the potatoes and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the bacon drippings and oil.
3) Add the potatoes and brown them on low heat.
4) Add sliced onions, beef, salt and... - 36.0858
Fish Hash New England
1. Mix the fish, potatoes, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
2. Mince the salt pork and heat it in a frying pan, or fry the bacon until crisp. When the frying pan contains several tablespoons of melted fat, remove the bits of meat and keep them hot.
3. Put... - 27.2471
Heat oil in skillet.
Add garlic powder and pork; cook till meat is lightly browned.
Add cooked rice and soy sauce.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix in eggs and cook 1 minute longer, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add shredded lettuce; toss... - 32.1223
18 Carats Hash
1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Saute the onion for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the roast beef, potatoes, 1/2 cup of the stock, the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Lower the... - 27.428
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 40.1487
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICRO WAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICRO WAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 35.0634
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 42.1269
Lobster And Potato Hash
How about a lobster and potato hash for breakfast. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for lobster and potato hash that would be a healthy and wholesome treat for the entire family. Watch this incredible video and prepare this nutritious... - 102.263
1. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, coarsely chop onion first and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add potatoes, chop coarsely and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Add beef cubes to mixer bowl and chop coarsely. Transfer to mixing bowl.
4.... - 39.5825
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and fry for 10 minutes or until they are evenly browned.
Stir in the beef, salt and pepper to taste, Worcestershire sauce and parsley and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir... - 36.3205
Grind dried corn as fine as possible in food mill or electirc blender.
Add water and set aside to soak for approximately 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Dust with wheat germ and flour.
Saute in... - 40.248
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 47.0645
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
Red Flannel Hash
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons margarine; add corned beef, drained and chopped beets, cooked potatoes, instant minced onion, salt, pepper, and liquid.
Cover and cook over slow heat 40 minutes or until browned nicely on bottom.
To serve, you may fold... - 36.3145
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 31.475
Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash is a popular recipe in western countries. This recipe is easy to prepare yet delectable. - 115.701
Trout And Bacon Hash
Put the potatoes in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain and set the potatoes aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large non-stick skillet.
Add the onion,... - 44.0272
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.2085
1) In a food mill or electric blender, grind dried corn as fine as possible .
2) Add water to the dried corn powder and set aside to soak about 30 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch... - 44.5898
Egg; Bean & Potato Hash
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, onion, chili powder, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender (about 15 minutes; do not scorch). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15... - 27.4925
1. Melt the butter or fat in a saucepan, blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly until the flour is slightly brown.
2. Gradually add the meat stock or bouillon and stir until the mixture boils. Then cook 3 minutes longer, stirring several times.
3.... - 27.1752
Colorful Vegegie Casserole
In a large skillet, saute onions, carrot, celery, peppers and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl; add hash browns, soup, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley and salt; mix well.
Pour into a greased 3-qt baking... - 39.8472
Country Pepper Omelette Pie
In a skillet, saute 1/2 cup onion in oil until tender.
Add potatoes and half of the salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat until potatoes are thawed and softened, about 5 minutes.
Pat potatoes into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in.deep-dish pie... - 41.6495
Mix soup, sour cream and 1 stick margarine together.
Add potatoes, salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
Pour 1/2 stick butter over top.
Bake, uncovered, at 300° for 1 1/2 hours or less. - 29.6865
Skillet Potato Dinner
In a large skillet cook the frozen broccoli according to the package directions.
Drain broccoli and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl stir together 2 tablespoons of the skim milk, the cornstarch, dry mustard, dried basil, and pepper.
In the skillet stir... - 39.1388
Smoked Turkey And Potato Salad
This Smoked Turkey and Potato Salad is a sure treat for one in search of perfect taste ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned chilled turkey cubes with vegetables in yogurt and mayonnaise with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Smoked Turkey and... - 41.7524
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
1. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with baking spray, butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Butter Buds, onion, flour and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add the frozen onions and heat,... - 40.1297
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat oven to 400°.
Saute onions in margarine.
Add potatoes; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except dough; mix well.
Unroll dough; cut into four rectangles.
Flatten each... - 37.0765
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 42.9702
Chicken And Spuds Salad
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are nearly tender.
Transfer to a medium bowl and cool to room temperature, about... - 42.9463
Quick Garden Cheese Soup
Quick garden cheese soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, the quick garden cheese soup is milk and water soup base. Flavored with chicken bouillon and finished with the addition of cheese, the garden... - 46.2439
Baked Ham And Spinach Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Blend in... - 42.3576
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
Greek Chicken With Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes is a fabulous French dish. Chef is showing the simplest way of making it so even a novice cook can prepare it and outcome will always be delicious. Chicken and potatoes drizzled with lemon juice and then baked with the pieces of... - 73.2613
Deluxe Breakfast Bake
Place croutons in a greased 3-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, 2-1/4 cups milk and mustard; pour over ham and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
Combine... - 42.1292
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Classic Bubble And Squeak
Cook and mash potatoes, adding milk to them.
Steam cabbage, drain and chop fine.
Combine potatoes and cabbage and season to taste.
Using a cast-iron skillet, saute onion in butter and oil, turn potato and cabbage mixture into skillet and flatten with pancake... - 34.0528
Slow Cooker Cottage Potatoes
1) In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the potatoes.
2) Into the mixture, fold the potatoes and spoon the mixture into a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 ½ hours and then over low heat for 2... - 33.8629
Country Beef Bourguignon
1. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven, put oil and once heated add half of beef to it.
2. Brown the beef from all sides by stirring it well.
3. Once done, take the browned beef out and put the other half.
4. Take the fat out from the Dutch oven by just leaving... - 43.809
In a large skillet, fry potatoes in oil for 10 minutes.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic; continue to cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in Spam; heat through.
Cover and remove from the heat.
In another greased... - 35.2117
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 44.5731
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.4795
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 42.8378
Beef Cabbage And Potato Medley
Toss the beef with 2 tablespoons of the oil in an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish, then arrange around the edge of the dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on High for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
At the midway point, push the beef to the center of the dish... - 43.239
Skillet Scramble With Slivered Ham
1. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with milk until it is frothy and light. Add the salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size frying skillet (Non-stick), heat the butter and margarine (not till it is hot).
3. Now pour eggs evenly and slowly onto the frying... - 36.2112
Potato Broccoli Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a heavy Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoon butter in it,
3. Put flour in the oven and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
4. Slowly pour milk and cook by stirring on medium flame till thick... - 46.4343