- » Cubed Deer
Cubed Deer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed deer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed deer recipes.
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.0625
1. Roll the meat in the flour, pressing the flour into the cubes.
2. Melt the fat in a skillet, add the onion and garlic and cook until browned. Add the meat and brown well. Add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream. Stir well, cover and simmer... - 28.3284
Sweet And Sour Moose
Simmer meat cubes in water seasoned with salt, cloves, allspice, cinnamon stick, and sugar until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
While meat is cooking, spread flour in a shallow baking pan and brown in a moderate oven (350°) for 10 minutes.
Melt shortening, blend... - 34.2687
Brown beef in fat.
Add onion and brown sugar.
Mix and stir in Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, paprika, catsup, mustard, red pepper and water.
Cook under 15 pounds pressure for 15 minutes.
Thicken with flour in 1/4 cup additional water.
Serve on noodles. - 35.7197
Healthy Venison Chili
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Add garlic, onions, celery and carrot and stir until it turns translucent.
3. Transfer the vegtables to a cooking pot.
4. Next, add the deer cubes into the first pan and cook halfway through for 15 minutes.
5. In the vegetable... - 105.176
Ozark-style Venison Stroganoff
This ozark style vension stroganoff is a russian style deer meat recipe. Prepared with onions and mushrooms, the ozark style vension stroganoff is savory and saucy. Cooked with sour cream, the marinated vension is good over wild rice or plain rice as well. - 44.5316
All sucker's for traditional recipes here is a classic Greek meat and onion dish which will leave you asking for more. The best thing about traditional recipes is that they are simple and easy to follow and this aspect is very well essayed out in the video.... - 119.852