- » Cubed Bacon
Cubed Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed bacon recipes.
Potato Soup With Browned Bread Cubes And Bacon
Cook the diced potatoes and onion in salted water until tender using only enough water to prevent vegetables from boiling dry.
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry until crisp.
Remove bacon from fat and brown bread cubes in bacon fat.
Add bacon and browned bread... - 30.7006
Potato Soup With Bacon And Browned Bread Cubes
Cook potatoes and onion in water until tender.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon pieces and brown bread cubes in fat until golden.
Add cream to soup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put some bread cubes and bits of crisp bacon into each soup bowl... - 36.7557
Fldur cube steaks generously and lay flat on a sheet of waxed paper.
Slice onion and put a few rings on each steak.
Put a strip of bacon on; roll cube steak up, holding together with toothpicks.
Brown meat in margarine.
Steam until tender for about 30 to 45... - 26.6039
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 44.0243
Tomato Bacon Souffle
Tomato Bacon Souffle is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Tomato Bacon Souffle dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.0432
Vegetable Stuffed Cubed Steaks
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper; set aside.
In saucepan bring water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling; add vegetables.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing.
Place... - 42.4538
Bacon Tomato Scallop
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In skillet saute bacon until crisp; remove; crumble. Drain all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from skillet: add onion and saute until tender.
3. In bowl combine bread cubes, crumbled bacon, and sauteed onion.
4. In another... - 32.0904
Green Bean And Bacon Combo
Cook green beans following directions on package; drain.
Put bacon into a 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook in microwave oven for about 2-1/2 minutes on high, or until browned.
Remove bacon from dish.
Add bread cubes to bacon fat... - 37.5905
Bacon And Corn
Cube bacon and fry until crisp.
Remove excess fat.
Beat eggs and combine with corn.
Pour egg mixture over crisp bacon.
Scramble eggs lightly and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 22.8019
Peas With Bacon
Remove rind from bacon, chop bacon finely.
Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain on absorbent paper.
Place peas, water and crumbled stock cube in saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until peas are tender.
Season... - 26.4006
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
Place bacon in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH.
Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
Add bread cubes to bacon drippings.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine beans, bacon and soup in 1-quart... - 33.1815
Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes
From the day I had a taste of this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes I have been wanting to make it. But unfortunately this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes recipe had slipped my mind and I could make it only the last day. The taste is just the... - 29.2733
Speck Knodel (dumpling With Bacon)
Speck Knodel (Dumpling With Bacon) is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Speck Knodel recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 39.7874
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
This Green Bean And Bacon Casserole is unique ! Try this souped meat and vegetable for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Green Bean And Bacon Casserole are welcome. - 26.0928
Calves Liver And Bacon Brochette With Sage
1) Chop the calves liver 5 -6 cubes, season well with salt and pepper.
2) Halve the bacon rashers and wrap the pieces over each liver cube; put the cubes on to a kebab skewer with the sage leaves.
3) Place under a... - 32.2182
Peas With Bacon
Today we'll be preparing with Deb a really nice side dish, the peas with bacon, that can be used also as an excellent pasta or rice sauce. - 118.482
Beef And Bacon Shish Kabobs
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, sherry and honey.
Place beef cubes in nonmetal dish; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove beef cubes from marinade.
Wrap half bacon slice around each cube.
Alternately... - 39.4094
Remove excess fat from the bacon and cut into cubes.
Put the bacon in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Discard this water.
Put the prepared vegetables into the Slo cooker and add the bacon and stock Do not add salt.
Cook for the... - 31.3252
Beans, Bacon And Chicken
Beans, Bacon And Chicken all these are my favorites and cant imagine of dish which is mix of all! This Beans, Bacon And Chicken brew is often prepared at home and I prefer garnishing it with bacon and cheese. Check out the recipe of Beans, Bacon And Chicken... - 34.1201
Bacon And Cream Cheese Scramble
Bacon And Cream Cheese Scramble is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served this unique Bacon And Cream Cheese Scramble last week for my get together party and everyone loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 41.8445
Spinach And Bacon Salad
Spinach And Bacon Salad is an irresistible side dish fried recipe. The amazingly deadly combination of spinach and bacon will sure make your guests crave for more. - 44.3659
Autumn Bacon Casserole
1) In a large saucepan, add in the bacon cubes. Cover with enough cold water.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Strain the bacon and discard the water.
3) Dry off the excess moisture from the bacon cubes using paper towels.
4) In a microwavable... - 45.0428
Lentils With Tomatoes And Bacon
1) Slice bacon into 1/2-inch cubes measuring about 1 1/4 cups.
2) Chop onions measuring to 1/3 cup.
3) Wash tomatoes and pat dry. Peel, halve, seed, and chop tomatoes, keep aside.
4) Wash parsley and pat dry with paper towels. Chop parsley to... - 46.4286
Bacon Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the bread slices and apply butter on them. Cut the slices into small cubes.
3) Take a casserole dish and arrange in the alternate layers of bread cubes, cheddar cheese and... - 45.3514
Bacon And Yam Hors D'ouvres
Combine marmalade and water; heat over low heat until melted.
Cut each slice of bacon into 4 pieces.
Dip cubes of potato in melted marmalade and wrap in piece of bacon.
Secure with wooden pick.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. - 23.9632
Apple Bacon Poultry Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and gently mix them together.
3) Stuff the mixture loosely into the chicken, rock Cornish hen or turkey cavity.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spoon the stuffing... - 38.713
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 33.6732
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 42.8378
Bacon And Potato Soup
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
Add diced potatoes and onions to fat.
Cover with water and cook until done.
Add crumbled bacon, cubed eggs, scalded milk and seasonings.
This is a quick... - 35.9919
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad is for those who prefer to have a filling accompaniment. This is a delicious salad sauced with herbed mayonnaise. Spice it up with a bit of paprika and simply enjoy this Hot Potato And Bacon Salad . What do you say ? - 37.5779
Potato Bacon Salad
Place onions, shallot, potatoes and parsley in large bowl; toss and season.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; toss gently but well.
Cool before serving. - 30.0625
Skewered Scallops With Canadian Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) On 6 skewers, alternately thread the scallops with the vegetables and bacon cubes.
3) In a shallow plate, mix the soy sauce, seasonings and oil together.
4) Evenly coat the scallops and vegetables in... - 44.5703
Bean Soup With Bacon And Potatoes
Soak beans overnight in enough water to cover.
Drain and add 6 cups of water to which a teaspoon of salt is added.
Cook slowly for three hours.
If necessary add more water. (There should be at least one cup or more of water on mixture when you are ready to... - 41.7934
Deviled Pork And Bacon
Thread the pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with the pieces of bacon.
Paint the meat with the mustard, then roll it in the bread crumbs.
Basting with the melted butter, grill over hot coals or broil, turning the skewers regularly, for about 10 to 15... - 25.2798
Bacon Stuffing Balls
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; crumble and set aside.
Cook celery and onion in the bacon drippings till tender but not brown.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, chicken broth, snipped parsley, poultry seasoning, crumbled bacon, and cooked celery and onion.
Add... - 37.7745
1. Remove rinds from bacon slices and chop the bacon finely. Put into a dry frying pan and cook slowly to extract fat, then cook until crisp and golden. Remove bacon bits and reserve.
2. Add enough oil to bacon fat to cook the diced bread in same way as fried... - 24.9553
Place cubed bread into a bowl.
Fry out cubed bacon.
Add onion and parsley & saute' for 5 minutes over low heat.
Pour over the bread cubes and bacon mixture and add the eggs and milk.
Mix and let stand for 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, add flour and blend... - 38.2606
Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Are you on a diet and looking for some healthy recipes? Try this yummy Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken. This recipe is absolutely droolworthy and must not be missed. We assure that this dish will certainly bring a smile on every face across your dining... - 91.0929
Hearty Lentil Soup With Bacon
Finely cube the bacon and saute in a soup pot over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and saute in the bacon fat over low heat, covered, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
Add the... - 42.2205
Quatorze's Chicory And Bacon Salad
1) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard, vinegar and pepper to whisk together. Gradually pour in olive oil in a thin stream and continue whisking.
2) In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 10 minutes or until... - 46.1617
Want a dip that can be served at parties? Try out this Bacon dip. This dip is an excellent accompaniment to a variety of edibles like celery, salads, bread cubes and crackers. And the best part about it is it is very simple and easy to make. - 117.305
Savory Potatoes With Bacon
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion in drippings until tender.
Stir in soup and pepper; gradually blend in milk.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with bacon. - 28.4203
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.8504
Cheesy Potato Bacon Bake
Slice potatoes onto a large sheet of heavy foil.
Sprinkle with a little salt, pepper, and the bacon.
Add onion and cheese cubes.
Dot butter over all.
Mix on the foil.
Bring edges of foil up, leaving space for expansion of steam.
Seal well with a double... - 34.2299
Stuffed Bacon Cheese Muffins
Stuffed bacon cheese muffins are flavorful and savory muffins baked with crumbled bacon and swiss cheese. The cheese cube in each muffin melts to make a really savory center. - 31.4809
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Here's another hearty appetizer - one that will disappear in a few seconds! Bacon Wrapped Chicken! - 135.538
Baby Spinach And Bacon Bistro Salad
1. In a large pot, fill with water and place on heat.
2. Put the beans in the wtare and boil for 3 minutes until just cooked.
3. Remove the beans and drain in cold water. Drain them again.
4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the bacon.
5.... - 44.676
Baked Potato Soup With Bacon
Place potato cubes in a medium saucepan; add water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Cook 15 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Return potatoes to pan, and mash to desired consistency.
Add milk, margarine, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Cook over medium heat... - 34.7517
Egg And Bacon Strata
This strata is a delight for a Sunday brunch with a few friends. The first time you make it you will immediately start dreaming up alternative fillings. No problem, it’s a versatile casserole. After you make this version with bacon you can start replacing... - 36.8268
Bacon With Beans
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) If you are using dried beans, then soak them overnight.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, add the bacon, onions and the beans.
5) In a small bowl, combine the tomato puree... - 38.764
Beans Bacon And Chicken
1) Take a bowl and mix the vinegar, mayonnaise and catsup thoroughly along with the salt and pepper.
2) Take a salad bowl and add tomatoes, beans, chicken and lettuce to it. Mix well.
3) Add the vinegar and catsup mixture to it and toss with a light... - 40.5599
1. In a large skillet, tip in the bacon and fry until crisp. Then drain and remove bacon to crumble.
2. Wash, cut and remove the seed of the avocado. Cube the meat and then and mash the avocado.
3. Combine bacon, avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise and... - 34.925
Spinach And Bacon Salad
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook bread cubes in drippings over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until crisp.
Remove croutons from skillet, using a slotted spoon;... - 41.9704
Bacon Lettuce Tomato Salad
Prepare Barbecue Salad Dressing.
Just before serving, tear lettuce into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups).
Break bacon into large pieces.
Cut each tomato into eighths.
Add bacon, tomatoes and chicken to lettuce; toss with dressing.
Garnish with egg slices. - 29.1083
The Bacon L'orange Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vanilla vodka, grand marnier, frangelico and bacon vodka and stir.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist and serve. - 107.54
Cheese And Bacon Strata
Cut toast into 1 -inch cubes.
Spread toast cubes and cheese in a deep tube pan.
Combine eggs, half-and-half, salt and mustard; pour over the bread-cheese layer.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Sprinkle with bacon, paprika and pepper.
Cover with waxed... - 38.2135
Sunday Eggs And Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cook the bacon in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5 minutes. Drain on paper toweling and set aside.
2. Melt the butter-in the oven in a 1-quart casserole. Add the bread cubes to the... - 29.7844
Tagliatelle Pasta With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
1) Fry the bacon gently in 2/3 of margarine or butter.
2) Introduce carrot, garlic and celery.
3) Simmer covered for 5 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
4) Next, stir in the tomato paste and blend in water, seasoning and stock cube.
5) Gently cook... - 44.207
Irish Turnip And Bacon Soup
Try out this delicious turnip and bacon soup that is a great comfort food on cold nights. See this wonderful video that is so nicely presented. The video here is an interesting piece to see and then make a flavorful healthy treat for the entire family. - 109.22
Mushroom And Bacon Salad
1. Remove crusts from the bread and cut bread into large cubes.
2. Melt the butter or margarine with the oil and fry the bread cubes until crisp and golden, turning frequently.
3. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
4. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut... - 46.6819
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread, onion, egg, salt, pepper and margarine and mix well. Lastly add parsley flakes and mix well to form into medium balls.
2. Wrap each ball with slice of bacon and fasten the bacon in place with wooden picks.
3. Fry... - 36.6115
Cheese And Bacon Salad
1) In a pan, heat oil and fry bacon until crisp and brown.
2) Drain and cool it.
3) Cut the edges of the bread and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
4) In the same pan, add butter and heat. Fry bread until golden brown and crisp.
5) Drain excess fat.
6) In a... - 37.9276
Bacon And Vegetable Parcels Baked In Embers
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
2. Lay 4 large quares of foil, on a counter.
3. Pile the vegetable and bacon mixture in the center of each.
4., Spoon 3-4 tablespoon water onto the mixture.
5.Carefully seal each foil square into a neat... - 38.5484
Bacon Olive Potatoes
Boil the potatoes in salted water to cover; drain and cool.
Cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
Add the Velveeta cheese, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
Spoon the potato mixture into a greased 9xl3inch baking dish.
Layer the bacon... - 33.5382
Bacon Spicy Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 39.8739
Chicken With Bacon And Potatoes
Cut bacon in pieces and cook until crisp.
Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
Coat with flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in bacon drippings.
Transfer pieces into casserole dish.
Add potatoes and garlic to skillet; brown.
Add to... - 39.1301
Trout And Bacon Hash
Put the potatoes in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain and set the potatoes aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large non-stick skillet.
Add the onion,... - 44.0272
Bacon Cheese Tarts
1) Take an electric chopper and chop onions until finely chopped and then put them in a bowl.
2) Now, mix together the next 8 ingredients in blender container and puree.
3) Then, add bacon and continue to puree.
4) Put this mixture on the onions and... - 44.1073
Sausage And Bacon Skewers
Cut the gammon into 2 cm (3/4 in) cubes after discarding the rind.
Drain the peaches and cut each piece in half.
Arrange the gammon, pieces of peach, chipolatas, bay leaves and onions on 4 long skewers.
Cook under a moderate grill for about 15 minutes,... - 38.1473
Strata With Dried Plum, Bacon And French Bread
Leftover bread can never be a pain with recipes that make good use of them. Chef Dave shows how to make Dried Plum and Bacon Strata using leftover French bread, plum and bacon along with some simple seasonings. Ideal for breakfast or brunch! - 104.755
Zucchini Casserole With Bacon
Place the zucchini slices in salted water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for five minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Fry the bacon pieces until crisp.
Drain on paper towel and crumble into small pieces.
Saute the... - 42.0625
Bacon 'n' Egg Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Spray a coat of nonstick cooking spray on a 8"X8"X2" baking pan
3. On the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate, arrange the bread cubes in a single layer
4. On top, arrange a single of two ounces of... - 43.6643
Eggplant And Bacon Skewers
Cut eggplant and bacon into 1/2 in (1.2 cm) cubes.
Alternate along with onion and tomatoes on thin wooden skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and season generously.
Sprinkle on Worcestershire sauce, oil and plum sauce.
Broil 10 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from... - 30.778
Fry bacon in heavy 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and celery to drippings in pan and cook gently 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potato cubes and cook and stir until potatoes are lightly browned.
Drain excess fat... - 40.1352
Bacon Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large kettle; barely cover with water and cover; simmer 6 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon until half cooked.
Add onions and continue cooking until onions are soft and bacon is browned.
Pour... - 35.8045
Potato Bacon Chowder
In a covered 3-qt.saucepan, cook potatoes and water until tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; remove to paper towel to drain.
In the same skillet, saute onion and celery in drippings until tender; drain.
Add to undrained potatoes.
Stir in... - 44.6288
Bacon Cheese Casserole
Cook bacon until crisp remove and break into small pieces.
Cut bread into small pieces and toss in frying pan in which bacon has been fried until fat is absorbed combine with bacon and cheese in casserole.
Beat eggs lightly, add milk, seasonings, and... - 31.1767
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175
Liver Casserole With Bacon Dumplings
1) Using a knife trim liver.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge liver in flour and fry in hot butter.
4) In a casserole dish arrange prepared vegetables and liver. Begin and end layer with vegetables.
5) Pour... - 44.1521
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Bacon Summer Squash Casserole
Summer Squash Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Summer Squash Casserole, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.3402
Bacon N Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving thin shells.
In a large mixing bowl, mash the pulp with butter.
Stir in the sour cream, cheddar... - 36.3198
Quick Bacon Potato Salad
Well, I never knew turkey and potato made such a delightful combination unless I tried out this Quick Bacon Potato Salad. This Quick Bacon Potato Salad was especially very relishing . Check it out! - 35.7738
Spanish Potato Bacon Omelette
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain, reserving 4 tablespoons bacon fat in skillet.
Cook and stir potato and onion until potato is golden brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
Stir... - 30.7377
Potato Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Bacon And Avocado
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender, and let them cool.
In a serving bowl combine the potatoes, the bacon, the tomatoes, the avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut... - 26.7006
Bacon Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Bacon Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.1898
Beefy Bacon Pasta
1) In a large saucepan fry the bacon.
2) Transfer the bacon to a plate.
3) Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan add beef and onion.
5) Stir fry until brown.
6) Drain out from the fat. Discard the fat.
7) Add remaining... - 45.6609
Bacon Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny Soup has a lovely taste. Mulligatawny Soup gets it taste from chicken mixed with bacon and cream, flavored with curry powder. Mulligatawny Soup is cherished by many people all over the world. - 44.2128
Herbed Lambs Fry And Bacon
1. Soak lambs-fry (liver) 20-30 minutes in salted water, remove membrane, cut into strips. Combine flour, paprika, pepper and herbs. Coat strips with flour mixture. Remove rind from bacon, chop each rasher into 8 pieces.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for six... - 31.8271
Chicken Liver And Bacon Kabobs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in water, then next 4 ingredients; cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and... - 33.8883
Bacon Caesar Salad
1) Trim and discard the bread crusts and cut into small cubes for the croutons.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil and fry the bread cubes until golden brown. Drain well on the kitchen paper.
3) Discard the bacon rind, chop and fry the bacon until... - 45.8452
Mid Week Bacon Stew
Wash the beans, pourboiling water overthem and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Remove the rind from the bacon and cut the meat into 2.5-cm (1 -in) cubes.
Put into the pressure cooker and cover with water.
Cover the pressure cooker with the lid (but without... - 47.1164
Bacon Casserole With Cider
1) In a basin, place the lentil cover with water and soak for 1 hour.
2) In the cooker, place the bacon with sufficient cold water to cover and set to boil.
3) Discard water and keep the bacon aside.
4) Wash and dry the cooker.
5) In... - 44.5533
Potato Bacon Soup
Place bacon in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until browned; drain.
Add potatoes, celery, onions, water, and pepper.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 33.6422
New England Bacon Vegetable Clam Chowder
In 3-quart microproof casserole, cook bacon on HI (max. power) 3 minutes.
Stir in onion and potatoes.
Cook, covered, on 90 (saute) 8 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
In 2-cup glass measure melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in flour,... - 40.7512
Pork And Bacon Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, mix the chopped garlic with the paprika, salt, caraway seeds, dry mustard, black pepper and vegetable oil. Add the pork and toss well to coat. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Light a charcoal grill.... - 29.3162