- » Cubed Bacon
Cubed Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cubed bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cubed bacon recipes.
Potato Soup With Browned Bread Cubes And Bacon
Cook the diced potatoes and onion in salted water until tender using only enough water to prevent vegetables from boiling dry.
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry until crisp.
Remove bacon from fat and brown bread cubes in bacon fat.
Add bacon and browned bread... - 28.4592
Potato Soup With Bacon And Browned Bread Cubes
Cook potatoes and onion in water until tender.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon pieces and brown bread cubes in fat until golden.
Add cream to soup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put some bread cubes and bits of crisp bacon into each soup bowl... - 35.4358
Fldur cube steaks generously and lay flat on a sheet of waxed paper.
Slice onion and put a few rings on each steak.
Put a strip of bacon on; roll cube steak up, holding together with toothpicks.
Brown meat in margarine.
Steam until tender for about 30 to 45... - 24.8683
Tomato Bacon Souffle
Tomato Bacon Souffle is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Tomato Bacon Souffle dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.8644
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 42.2702
Vegetable Stuffed Cubed Steaks
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper; set aside.
In saucepan bring water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling; add vegetables.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing.
Place... - 40.7903
Bacon And Corn
Cube bacon and fry until crisp.
Remove excess fat.
Beat eggs and combine with corn.
Pour egg mixture over crisp bacon.
Scramble eggs lightly and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 20.7089
Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes
From the day I had a taste of this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes I have been wanting to make it. But unfortunately this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes recipe had slipped my mind and I could make it only the last day. The taste is just the... - 27.368
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.5001
Speck Knodel (dumpling With Bacon)
Speck Knodel (Dumpling With Bacon) is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Speck Knodel recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 36.954
Bacon Tomato Scallop
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In skillet saute bacon until crisp; remove; crumble. Drain all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from skillet: add onion and saute until tender.
3. In bowl combine bread cubes, crumbled bacon, and sauteed onion.
4. In another... - 29.8538
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
Place bacon in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH.
Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
Add bread cubes to bacon drippings.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine beans, bacon and soup in 1-quart... - 31.3895
Beef And Bacon Shish Kabobs
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, sherry and honey.
Place beef cubes in nonmetal dish; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove beef cubes from marinade.
Wrap half bacon slice around each cube.
Alternately... - 39.551
Peas With Bacon
Remove rind from bacon, chop bacon finely.
Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain on absorbent paper.
Place peas, water and crumbled stock cube in saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until peas are tender.
Season... - 25.0267
Remove excess fat from the bacon and cut into cubes.
Put the bacon in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Discard this water.
Put the prepared vegetables into the Slo cooker and add the bacon and stock Do not add salt.
Cook for the... - 29.432
Beans, Bacon And Chicken
Beans, Bacon And Chicken all these are my favorites and cant imagine of dish which is mix of all! This Beans, Bacon And Chicken brew is often prepared at home and I prefer garnishing it with bacon and cheese. Check out the recipe of Beans, Bacon And Chicken... - 32.5017
Spinach And Bacon Salad
Spinach And Bacon Salad is an irresistible side dish fried recipe. The amazingly deadly combination of spinach and bacon will sure make your guests crave for more. - 44.0886
Autumn Bacon Casserole
1) In a large saucepan, add in the bacon cubes. Cover with enough cold water.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Strain the bacon and discard the water.
3) Dry off the excess moisture from the bacon cubes using paper towels.
4) In a microwavable... - 44.2423
Bacon And Yam Hors D'ouvres
Combine marmalade and water; heat over low heat until melted.
Cut each slice of bacon into 4 pieces.
Dip cubes of potato in melted marmalade and wrap in piece of bacon.
Secure with wooden pick.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. - 21.3242
Bacon Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the bread slices and apply butter on them. Cut the slices into small cubes.
3) Take a casserole dish and arrange in the alternate layers of bread cubes, cheddar cheese and... - 44.279
Apple Bacon Poultry Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and gently mix them together.
3) Stuff the mixture loosely into the chicken, rock Cornish hen or turkey cavity.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spoon the stuffing... - 40.0763
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 32.5205
Green Bean And Bacon Combo
Cook green beans following directions on package; drain.
Put bacon into a 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook in microwave oven for about 2-1/2 minutes on high, or until browned.
Remove bacon from dish.
Add bread cubes to bacon fat... - 36.6482
Green Bean And Bacon Casserole
This Green Bean And Bacon Casserole is unique ! Try this souped meat and vegetable for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Green Bean And Bacon Casserole are welcome. - 25.1389
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 40.9184
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad is for those who prefer to have a filling accompaniment. This is a delicious salad sauced with herbed mayonnaise. Spice it up with a bit of paprika and simply enjoy this Hot Potato And Bacon Salad . What do you say ? - 35.5072
Skewered Scallops With Canadian Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) On 6 skewers, alternately thread the scallops with the vegetables and bacon cubes.
3) In a shallow plate, mix the soy sauce, seasonings and oil together.
4) Evenly coat the scallops and vegetables in... - 45.0036
Bean Soup With Bacon And Potatoes
Soak beans overnight in enough water to cover.
Drain and add 6 cups of water to which a teaspoon of salt is added.
Cook slowly for three hours.
If necessary add more water. (There should be at least one cup or more of water on mixture when you are ready to... - 39.7932
Deviled Pork And Bacon
Thread the pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with the pieces of bacon.
Paint the meat with the mustard, then roll it in the bread crumbs.
Basting with the melted butter, grill over hot coals or broil, turning the skewers regularly, for about 10 to 15... - 24.6975
Bacon Stuffing Balls
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; crumble and set aside.
Cook celery and onion in the bacon drippings till tender but not brown.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, chicken broth, snipped parsley, poultry seasoning, crumbled bacon, and cooked celery and onion.
Add... - 35.6121
1. Remove rinds from bacon slices and chop the bacon finely. Put into a dry frying pan and cook slowly to extract fat, then cook until crisp and golden. Remove bacon bits and reserve.
2. Add enough oil to bacon fat to cook the diced bread in same way as fried... - 23.0523
Liver Casserole With Bacon Dumplings
1) Using a knife trim liver.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge liver in flour and fry in hot butter.
4) In a casserole dish arrange prepared vegetables and liver. Begin and end layer with vegetables.
5) Pour... - 45.771
Calves Liver And Bacon Brochette With Sage
1) Chop the calves liver 5 -6 cubes, season well with salt and pepper.
2) Halve the bacon rashers and wrap the pieces over each liver cube; put the cubes on to a kebab skewer with the sage leaves.
3) Place under a... - 31.7134
Bacon And Potato Soup
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
Add diced potatoes and onions to fat.
Cover with water and cook until done.
Add crumbled bacon, cubed eggs, scalded milk and seasonings.
This is a quick... - 37.7316
Peas With Bacon
Today we'll be preparing with Deb a really nice side dish, the peas with bacon, that can be used also as an excellent pasta or rice sauce. - 132.051
Place cubed bread into a bowl.
Fry out cubed bacon.
Add onion and parsley & saute' for 5 minutes over low heat.
Pour over the bread cubes and bacon mixture and add the eggs and milk.
Mix and let stand for 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, add flour and blend... - 35.9809
Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Are you on a diet and looking for some healthy recipes? Try this yummy Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken. This recipe is absolutely droolworthy and must not be missed. We assure that this dish will certainly bring a smile on every face across your dining... - 94.3639
Hearty Lentil Soup With Bacon
Finely cube the bacon and saute in a soup pot over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and saute in the bacon fat over low heat, covered, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
Add the... - 40.8496
Quatorze's Chicory And Bacon Salad
1) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard, vinegar and pepper to whisk together. Gradually pour in olive oil in a thin stream and continue whisking.
2) In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 10 minutes or until... - 47.3186