- » Cuban Stuffing
Cuban Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban stuffing recipes.
Smoked Cuban Stuffed Citrus Chicken Breasts
Give an extra special touch to your holiday menu with these fantastic stuffed chicken breasts. Look at this amazing video that would surely mesmerize you with it's refreshing citrus flavor. Watch the video for an amazing flavorful experience! - 85.0645
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In 1-cup liquid measure combine orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine beans, rice, scallions, olives, and pimiento.
3. Around edge of serving platter arrange... - 37.3907
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut thin slice from top of each pepper. Chop enough pepper tops to make 1/2 cup; set aside. Remove and discard inner membranes and seeds from peppers. Place pepper shells in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5... - 33.8147
Carne Con Papas
When it's cold outside, nothing warms up the body and soul like a piping hot pot of beef stew. Carne Con Papas is a Cuban hot favorite that is extremely flavorful, simple and satisfying. Just serve it with some steamed brown rice and you have a complete meal... - 106.558
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 105.52
1. In a large pot, add in the hamburger mince and break with a spatula.
2. Season with adobo and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sofrito and sazon goya and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce... - 0
Cuban beef hash is fabulously diverse from all the meaty treats in the world. Although preparing it might seem intimidating, Juan Montalvo just makes sure that you don't really need to toil hard to prepare this. Perfect to feed a large group, this recipe is... - 90.4284
Camarones A La Criollo
Let the good times roll with this classic Cuban favorite. A lip-smacking combo of shrimp and sweet tomato sofrito sauce served over rice, this no-fail Cuban recipe is indeed a win-win one. Very simple and very scrumptious, this one is worth a try. - 93.2216
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.594
1. In a large skillet, melt the margarine, saute the garlic until brown and discard the garlic.
2. In the skillet with the remaining margarine saute the onion, green pepper and parsley until the vegetables are soft.
3. Then add the ground beef and... - 43.5093
1. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, and stir to crumble. Remove the beef from pan, and drain well.
2. Add oil to pan. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add bell peppers and carrot,- saute 3 minutes. Return beef... - 32.5751
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add crumbles and next 3 ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add raisins and next 7 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
3. Roll each crust to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 9... - 35.562
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in raisins, salt, cinnamon and bell pepper.... - 35.2747
Picadillo Pumpkin In Shell
Cut the top off the pumpkin and reserve it.
Clean out the seeds and fiber.
In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
Set the pumpkin in a round casserole that will hold it upright.
Stuff the hollow with the meat mixture and cover it with the pumpkin... - 42.297
Brown onion and green pepper in butter in saucepan.
Add tomatoes, parsley, and garlic dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
Add to mixture.
Simmer for 35 minutes; remove and discard garlic; add olives and wine.
Reheat; add shrimp.
Bring to a boil.
Cook for 5... - 40.8181