- » Cuban Stew
Cuban Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban stew recipes.
Carne Con Papas
When it's cold outside, nothing warms up the body and soul like a piping hot pot of beef stew. Carne Con Papas is a Cuban hot favorite that is extremely flavorful, simple and satisfying. Just serve it with some steamed brown rice and you have a complete meal... - 106.558
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 46.0214
Cuban Beef And Squash Stew
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 41.1513
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, heated over a low heat, heat oil and 2 oz. butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add in curry powder, flour and water, mixing well and boil to a thick sauce.
3) Tie the herbs loosely in a small piece of... - 45.6011
Ropa Vieja "old Clothe"- Shredded Beef
1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5)... - 86.0926
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 38.4338
1. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, and stir to crumble. Remove the beef from pan, and drain well.
2. Add oil to pan. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add bell peppers and carrot,- saute 3 minutes. Return beef... - 32.5751
Chicken Black Bean Soup
1. Preheat an eight quart pan over a medium flame till its rim is hot-to-the-touch
2. Add oil to the pan and allow it to heat for a minute; add onions and garlic and cook for five minutes, stirring every now and then
3. Add cumin and... - 45.5313
Spanish Shredded Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat beef, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove beef from broth.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are... - 44.0293
Spanish Beef Stew
This winter try a Spanish beef stew to please your family. Like any other stew this Spanish Beef Stew recipe is also simple but requires a few extra seasoning like sazon and tomato sauce. Although the video is self explanatory, a few words from the chef would... - 64.1481
Cuban Stew Recipes By Category