- » Cuban Snack
Cuban Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban snack recipes.
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 117.376
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 106.165
Cuban Flying Saucer Grilled Sandwich
These Cuban style sandwiches are a hit with the kids. A special sandwich press is needed to make this grilled sandwich look like a flying saucer but you can find one at most Cuban markets or on line. These make a fantastic afterschool snack or meal and kids... - 104.086
If you live in Miami or some other place with Cuban markets, you can buy Chicharritas in bags, just like you would potato chips, but we don’t have that luxury where I live. I don’t like to fry so I don’t make them very often, but I sure enjoyed them... - 103.404
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Whether its pumpkin pie, spicy risotto, trail mix, granola, soup, or salad, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds make a wonderful addition to all your meals. However, roasting it at home might seem to be a little arduous, more so when you don't know how to go about... - 88.4515
The Original Cubano Sandwich
Wondering what to serve for snacks for your weekend get together? Try these delectable Cubano sandwiches. Learn how you can prepare these yummy sandwiches at home, they make a wonderful treat. - 78.0353
Cinnamon Sugary Tortilla Chips
Want to have a sugar rush? Make this simple sugar craving by frying the tortillas and then simple sprinkling over some sugar and cinnamon! Voila done in minutes. Watch Vicki show you how! - 75.0839
1) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil together. Lightly brush the vinaigrette mixture inside the bread halves.
2) On the bottom half bread, spread the mustard, then cover with the cheese, pickles, ham and pork and top with the... - 40.3129
Cuban Sandwich With American Amber Wheat
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, mustard, cumin, paprika and a pinch of salt.
Split rolls or cut desired bread into slices (8). Butter the outsides of the bread and lay out on a piece of tin foil or waxed paper. Spread the inside of each roll or... - 33.4974
Cuban Hamburger (frita Cubana)
My version of a Cuban style hamburger. It includes the spice mixture for the meat, a really good mojo and the traditional cooking technique. Enjoy! - 0
Betty's Jaredino-style Cuban Sandwich (el Cubano!)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Cuban Sandwich. This video was inspired by Jaredino's Cubano, which Rick ordered at Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, on our trip there last fall. - 0
1. In a large pot, add in the hamburger mince and break with a spatula.
2. Season with adobo and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sofrito and sazon goya and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce... - 0
Cuban Snack Recipes By Category