- » Cuban Sandwich
Cuban Sandwich Recipes
Cuban sandwich is also known as the Mixto or the Cuban pressed sandwich and has ham and Cuban styled pork roast in it along with cheese (Swiss or cheddar), pickles and mustard sauce. Occasionally salami is also used ... More »
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 117.376
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 106.165
Cuban Flying Saucer Grilled Sandwich
These Cuban style sandwiches are a hit with the kids. A special sandwich press is needed to make this grilled sandwich look like a flying saucer but you can find one at most Cuban markets or on line. These make a fantastic afterschool snack or meal and kids... - 104.086
Delicious Cuban Sandwich
The classic combo of pork, ham, cheese and mustard makes Cuban sandwich so very lip-smacking. In this recipe, Juan Montalvo trims down the excess fat in the rather conventional recipe by replacing Cuban bread with whole wheat roll and grills it to perfection... - 90.5704
The Original Cubano Sandwich
Wondering what to serve for snacks for your weekend get together? Try these delectable Cubano sandwiches. Learn how you can prepare these yummy sandwiches at home, they make a wonderful treat. - 78.0353
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
New Cuban Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add pork slices and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes; cook pork slices 2 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through,... - 43.8954
1) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil together. Lightly brush the vinaigrette mixture inside the bread halves.
2) On the bottom half bread, spread the mustard, then cover with the cheese, pickles, ham and pork and top with the... - 40.3129
Cuban Sandwich With American Amber Wheat
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, mustard, cumin, paprika and a pinch of salt.
Split rolls or cut desired bread into slices (8). Butter the outsides of the bread and lay out on a piece of tin foil or waxed paper. Spread the inside of each roll or... - 33.4974
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 32.5588
Betty's Jaredino-style Cuban Sandwich (el Cubano!)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Cuban Sandwich. This video was inspired by Jaredino's Cubano, which Rick ordered at Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, on our trip there last fall. - 0
Cuban Sandwich Recipes By Category