- » Cuban Rum
Cuban Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban rum recipes.
It's sweet. It's sour. It's fruity. It's fresh. It's a mango daiquiri, and it's perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool! Easily make a restaurant quality mango... - 143.156
The Flighty Mojito
1. In a Collins glass pour the squeezed lime, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, rum and fresh mint leaves.
2. Using a muddler, muddle everything for 1 minute.
3. Top it with crushed ice, stir with bar spoon, muddle with the spoon.
4. Pour soda water... - 125.186
1. In the high ball glass add the fresh mint and sugar, muddle for 10 seconds.
2. Pour lime juice and mix them up.
3. Pour Bacardi Silver rum and Angostura bitters, place the ice cubes.
4. Mix the drink using another glass.
5. Top it up with sparking... - 124.137
Today we'll try together one the most famous Cuban cocktails, the mojito, whose great flavor is given by mint leaves, lime and cane sugar. - 121.087
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 119.326
How To Make A Blueberry Mojito
All of you, who are crazy about mojito, here is something exotic for you. Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and process. Gather all items and fix a gorgeous cocktail for you and your friends to spend a fabulous evening together. - 119.092
Mix The Best Mojito
Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's give you tips to create the perfect classic Barcardi Mojito. - 117.98
Some cocktails can be easily pinned down to a specific point of origin. The Mojito isn't one of them. The first printed recipe is in the 1931 bar manual from Sloppy Joe's in Havana. But there are records of Caribbean pirates mixing unrefined rum, sugar, lime,... - 116.555
Refreshing mojitos are much loved during summers and what better than this delicious Cuban mojito cocktail can make your day! Get a hang of the picturesque Florida Keys region and try your hands on the quick and easy cocktail pepped up with fresh flavors. A... - 113.593
Old Cuban Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add mint, lime juice and simple syrup and muddle well together.
2. Fill in ice, angostura bitters, rum and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Top with champagne.
5. Garnish with mint sprig and serve... - 111.626
La Floridita Daiquiri
1. In the cocktail shaker place the ice cubes and pour fresh lime juice, simple syrup, Cuban rum and Maraschino liqueur.
2. Rub the rim of the cocktail glass with lime and the drench it in fine sugar.
3. Pour the Daiquiri in the cocktail glass, and... - 110.132
This spin on the Cuba Libre is one that can open the minds of your friends who don't drink cocktails -- except for Rum & Coke or Jack & Coke. The original goes back to just after the 1898 Spanish-American War in Cuba. U.S. soldiers stuck around and brought... - 108.919
Junkyard Mojito Cocktail
Muddle Mint and get some blueberry raspberry Crystal light squirts and you're good to go! Well, you will want some fresh ingredients like blueberries, raspberries and some tonic water. Sweet, like artificial flavoring sweet and light on alcohol so you can... - 107.622
90 Second Blackberry Mojito
Cheers to the blackberry-mint combination! Two fresh-from-the-garden favorites come together to give the classic Mojito a whole new reason to celebrate. - 106.624
Betty's Frozen Mojito
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Mojito. This is a rum drink, flavored with lime and mint. - 103.541
Lady Kook's Strawberry Daiquiri
1. In a saucepan take water and sugar together and boil, until sugar get diluted.
2. In a muddler take rum, simple syrup, lime juice and strawberries. Crush all the ingredients well.
3. Strain the Daiquiri in a glass.... - 94.7334
If you are a Mojito fan, try these two variations of Authentic Mojito given in this recipe video. These two recipes use rum and mango rum as a variation to the Mojito recipe. Fresh and punchy these mojitos which need to be served chilled are apt for parties... - 92.4963
A Mojitos recipe for those who have no time to waste. - 91.1752
Some cocktails are very simple, others more sophisticated, but this one is both simple and sophisticated and will appeal to all! Here is an easy recipe for daiquiri, a classic rum and lemon drink that every rum lover should know. - 91.0601
Rock Inn Cuban Rum Pie
Beat egg yolks and sugar together until thoroughly blended.
Mix in the rum.
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Whip cream just until fluffy.
Continuing to beat slowly, pour gelatin in a thin stream into cream.
Beat until mixture... - 41.1715
Cuban Chicken With Pineapple Rum Sauce
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Remove onion and garlic; set aside.
Brown chicken pieces in the oil remaining in skillet.
Return cooked onion and garlic.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid; set tomatoes aside.
Add reserved tomato... - 37.6818
Cuban Rum Recipes By Category