- » Cuban Oven
Cuban Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban oven recipes.
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 46.0214
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans, and return to Dutch oven.
Add 9 cups water, 2 cloves garlic, and salt; bring to a boil.
Cover partially; reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 43.5463
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Add the beans, water, and broth and bring to a boil over... - 45.4235
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
Cuban Bread is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Cuban Bread will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 30.4144
1. Dissolve the yeast in the water and add the salt and sugar, stirring thoroughly.
2. Add the flour, one cup at a time, beating it in with a wooden spoon. Or use the dough hook on an electric mixer at low speed. Add enough flour to make a fairly stiff... - 30.4876
Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler... - 46.4951
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt and sugar.
Beat in flour with wooden spoon, one cup at a time, using enough to make a fairly stiff dough.
Mix dough thoroughly, shape into a ball, set aside in a greased bowl, after turning the dough to grease the top.
Cover... - 40.0563
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in sugar and salt.
2. Beat in 2 cups of the flour until smooth. Beat in enough of the... - 39.9456
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 37.8864
Cuban Roasted Pork
Make the most of your weekend cooking by whomping up lip-smacking Cuban-style roasted pork that almost complements every delicious side dish on the table. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare this tropical style, comfort food at home juicy roast pork, a slew... - 117.578
Cuban Beef And Squash Stew
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 41.1513
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Put beans into a large heavy saucepot or Dutch oven and add boiling water; boil rapidly 2 minutes.
Cover tightly, remove from heat, and set aside 1 hour.
Add salt to beans and liquid; bring to boiling and simmer, covered, until beans are soft.
Put the garlic,... - 43.8055
Cuban Black Beans And Rice
1. Cook the rice according to package directions.
2. Heat a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion, red and green bell peppers, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in... - 32.0167
Cuban Black Beans And Rice
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak 8 hours.
Drain and rinse beans.
Return beans to pan, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place skillet over... - 40.8153
No Knead Sandwich Bread
1. Stir yeast into water in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add oil.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, oats, soy flour, gluten, sesame seeds, sugar substitute and salt in food processor fitted with plastic dough blade. Using on/off pulsing action, process until... - 38.8028
Tasty Cuban Pizza
Cuban pizzas come topped with all kinds of toothsome ingredients including ham, pork, cheese, mustard, pickles and a lot more. Juan Montalvo teaches you how to make pizza crust from the scratch. The recipe is so simple that you wouldn't think twice before... - 88.2034
Classic Cuban Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and... - 34.9472
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 117.376
Cuban Eggs is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 37.3661
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.706
Cuban Style Roast Pork
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat oven to 400°F. Pour soup mix into a small bowl and add lemon juice. Stir in 1/4 cup water, oregano, chili powder, and pepper.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Spoon garlic mixture over pork. Roast until an... - 30.3491
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 105.52
Caribbean Style Cuban Pork
Pork cooked in Cuban style marinade is one dish that all pork-lovers would enjoy. This slow cooker recipe is so good that you will feel like trying it over and again in your kitchen. Agreed, you need to marinate the meat overnight, but then, all the do-ahead... - 73.494
Cuban Pork Roast
Want to treat your family to a delightful Cuban delicacy? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect Cuban pork roast, a meat dish so tender and juicy that no one would stop at just one serving! This recipe is simple and does not... - 85.9502
Cuban Style Black Beans
Rinse and sort black beans.
In a Dutch oven, combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover and let stand 1 hour.
Without draining beans, add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
Cover and simmer for about 3... - 38.9632
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add tomato and remaining ingredients to bean mixture. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 additional minutes,... - 33.986
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
Cuban Chicken Cacciatore
This Italian mainstay is so simple to cook and so appeasing to the taste buds that you will indeed fall in love with it. Juan Montalvo shows you how to prepare this hunter-style chicken at home. Rich with herbs and spice, this healthy and savory dish is a... - 76.495
Cuban Chicken Parmesan
Don't like spending too much time in the kitchen? Then this recipe is a blessing in disguise for you. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this creamy mozzarella chicken delight at home using ready-to-find ingredients. Low fat and low sugar, this dish is a... - 86.5023
Country Fried Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
3) Drench the beef in egg whites first and then coat with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4) Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat. Brown for 2... - 81.7357
Habana Libre Pork Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) In a large skillet, heated over medium heat, heat oil and butter and sauté onions for about 15 minutes... - 41.9751
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Whether its pumpkin pie, spicy risotto, trail mix, granola, soup, or salad, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds make a wonderful addition to all your meals. However, roasting it at home might seem to be a little arduous, more so when you don't know how to go about... - 88.4515
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 48.9808
It's surprising how a well-chosen ingredient can transform a well-familiar dish into a total gourmet delight. Juan Montalvo explains how you can cook up roasted chicken at home and jazz it up with Cuban condiment mojo and sweet tomato sauce. A healthy,... - 100.542
Croivn Of Gold Aveat Loaf
Mix bread crumbs with meat.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Blend into meat-bread mixture.
Pack lightly into a 9-inch casserole and bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
To make topping, beat egg whites until foamy; add cream of tartar and beat until very stiff.
Fold... - 43.0609
Rustic Tapenade Swirl Bread
1. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 1/4 cups warm (110°) water. Let stand until yeast is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix 3 cups flour with the sugar and salt. Add to yeast mixture. Beat with a dough hook on medium speed, or with a heavy spoon, until... - 28.036
No Knead Bread With Steel Cut Oats
No-knead bread seems to be the latest holiday trend, given that the entire world seems to be caught up for time. Try preparing this no-knead bread at home if you are really pressed for time during this holiday season. You will be totally surprised to see... - 112.558
Black Bean Soup
1. In large bowl, place beans with enough water to cover by 2 inches. Soak overnight.
2. Drain and rinse beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, and celery; cook, stirring, until tender, for about 10 minutes. Add garlic,... - 40.1572
Black And White Bean Soup
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans.
Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans, and set aside.
Place oil in Dutch oven; place over medium-high heat... - 42.6995
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make... - 43.6652
No Knead Triticale Bread
Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water and add honey.
Leave to "work" while preparing the dough.
Warm flours by placing them in a 250°F.
oven for approximately 20 minutes.
Combine molasses with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.
Combine yeast mixture with molasses... - 42.8537
Pollo A La Parilla En Sofrito
Perhaps there is no better way to savor chicken than grill it. If you find the above statement far-fetched, then you have to try this recipe once to know it for yourself. This iconic Cuban grilled chicken dish cooked with sofrito sauce makes for a... - 102.416
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 40.509
Dried Black Bean Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, cover beans with 2 quarts water.
2. Place the pot on a high flame and bring the water to a boil for 2 minutes.
3. Take pot off the heat and soak leave the beans to soak for 1 hour.
4. Drain the beans in a... - 47.2242
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.594
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 45.8672
Grilled Teardrop Bread
Lightly oil a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until foamy.
When yeast mixture begins to foam, stir in remaining sugar, 2 tablespoons of Ghee and yogurt.
In a food processor... - 42.1052
Black Bean Soup
Melt margarine in a heavy soup kettle or Dutch oven.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is transparent.
Stir in rest of ingredients in order except salt.
Add salt the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Cook 2 to 3 hours or until beans are tender (depends upon... - 45.1083
Small Ground Beef Timbales
1.Take a bowl, mix beef, cream, egg, oats, celery, green onions, soda crackers, salt, pepper, thyme or tarragon in it using the finger tips.
2.Take 6- 8 greased, 6 oz (170grams) mold, put the mixture evenly in it.
3.Take an oven tray; arrange... - 39.7632
Corn & Black Bean Soup
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven or stockpot.
Add 10 cups water and salt, and bring to a boil; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add celery and next 10 ingredients to beans.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce... - 42.8408
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add crumbles and next 3 ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add raisins and next 7 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
3. Roll each crust to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 9... - 35.562
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add ham,-saute 1 minute. Add onion and garlic,- saute 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and broth,- bring to a boil. Add rice and next 5 ingredients (rice through bay leaf), and bring to a boil.
2. Cover,... - 25.9
If you intentionally steer clear of unhealthy bingeing, then this recipe will allow you to gorge without flinching. This traditional Cuban favorite is usually fried. However, Juan Montalvo makes this recipe health-friendly by baking the plantains instead of... - 86.2931
Mixed Grain Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into 1 1/2 cups tepid water.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, until the yeast mixture is frothy.
Put the flour, wheat germ and rolled oats into a large mixing bowl and put the bowl in a warm place (the warmer all the... - 40.2149
Tropical Rice And Fish Bake
Anyone who have tried this Cuban delight before will tell you how easy it is to fall in love with this dish. Bursting with tropical flavors, this Cuban delight prepared with fish and rice makes for a one-pot meal and is a perfect bet for hungry nights or... - 82.5658
Ricotta Swirl Bread
1) In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients until smooth and well-mixed. Place the bowl aside.
2) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water.
3) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it... - 45.5935
No Knead Bread
With the holiday season almost here, who has the time to toil hard in the kitchen and spend countless hours kneading the perfect dough for bread. Thankfully, this video tells you how to prepare easy, no knead bread at home. It’s a cinch to prepare a pefcet... - 107.076
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 114.744
Mama Totota's Tamales
1. To prepare the cornhusks, place cornhusks in a large bowl of hot water,- weigh down husks with another bowl. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain husks,- rinse with cold water. Drain and pat dry,
2. Tear 2 husks lengthwise into 12 (1/2-inch-wide) strips (6... - 37.6393
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885
Havana Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 300°F
2. In a greased 9"X14" baking dish, add pared nad halved sweet potatoes and add slt and pepper for seasoning
3. In a small saucepan, stir butter and rum together over low flame until the butter melts
4.... - 41.6494
Citrus Flank Steak With Mashed Potatoes
Beef recipes particularly ones with steaks are indeed great for any dinner and with accompaniments, they are even better. Chef Dave shows intuitively how to cook Cuban style Citrus flavored flank steak as well as mashed sweet potatoes with orange juice to... - 120.261
How many of you still miss your first bite on a crispy coconut flan? This video briefs the process of preparing the coconut flan, from which you can get some idea. - 79.8877
Wegmans Pan Seared Mahi Mahi
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck create this wild-caught fish paired with a salsa verde/avocado combo and Cuban-style broiled corn. Quick, easy and delicious recipe and a perfect for summertime dish. You can omit the butter if you are calorie... - 122.16
Spanish Shredded Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat beef, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove beef from broth.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are... - 44.0293
Tasty Alaskan King Crab Leg Cake
Got leftover crab meat from last night's feast and wondering what to do with it now? Simple, just roll them into cakes and enjoy a cozy appetizer. Sweet, succulent crab meats are always a treat and the Alsakan king crab definitely takes away the cake in this... - 108.083