- » Cuban Marinade
Cuban Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban marinade recipes.
Citrus Cuban Mojo Marinade
This citrus Cuban mojo marinade is a zestful and nectarous recipe to use with any meat, specially pork. It gives an extra kick to the meats due to its piquant flavor and makes the meat more pleasant. View this video and whirl it up for the next time when you... - 121.551
Pump up the taste of your veggies, seafood, sandwiches and poultry with spicy hot Cuban marinades. A total treat for your taste-buds, Cuban marinades are relatively simple to whip up. A yummy blend of olive oil, citrus, garlic and herbs, there could be no way... - 92.3788
Cuban Chicken With Mojo Marinade
Prepare the Mojo Marinade and place in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts and add to the marinade.
Toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
Rotate the chicken in the Flat Standard Basket for 45 minutes or until lightly... - 22.2269
You May Also Like!
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 110.572
Cuban Grilled Amberjack With Black Beans
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 1/4 cup marinade and fish fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place... - 32.9115
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Pescado A La Plancho ( Sauteed Fish In Garlic, Citrus, Butter)
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 89.4554
It's surprising how a well-chosen ingredient can transform a well-familiar dish into a total gourmet delight. Juan Montalvo explains how you can cook up roasted chicken at home and jazz it up with Cuban condiment mojo and sweet tomato sauce. A healthy,... - 103.878
Bistec De Palomilla
This homespun take on Cuban mainstay is relatively simple to prepare. What Juan Montalvo uses here is 'palomilla', a famous Cuban steak, and grills it to perfection using a slew of flavorful ingredients. The rich and bold flavors of garlic, lime, olive oil... - 105.618
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 54.7694
Citrus Flank Steak With Mashed Potatoes
Beef recipes particularly ones with steaks are indeed great for any dinner and with accompaniments, they are even better. Chef Dave shows intuitively how to cook Cuban style Citrus flavored flank steak as well as mashed sweet potatoes with orange juice to... - 120.279
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 35.8046
Cuban Marinade Recipes By Category