- » Cuban Lime
Cuban Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban lime recipes.
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 119.921
Mojito is ail chilled cocktail served in warm climate. The Chef shows this easy and simple method to make Mojito. It's nice and refreshing. - 99.9134
Lime And Orange Sauce
Mojo is a traditional Latin American Sauce which is versatile! Can be served over plantain balls or over some fresh bread rolls! Vicki shows you how to get this mojo going! - 81.0172
1) Take 2 tall glasses and press juice of half a lime into each.
2) Put in the lime halves.
3) Make the glasses full with ice cubes and top with rum and then cola.
4) Serve the cocktail at once after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 36.6891
You May Also Like!
Recipe for Cuban Mojito. Great Summer Drink !! - 30.5904
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In 1-cup liquid measure combine orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine beans, rice, scallions, olives, and pimiento.
3. Around edge of serving platter arrange... - 37.3907
Classic Cuban Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 48.0261
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Add the beans, water, and broth and bring to a boil over... - 45.4235
La Floridita Daiquiri
1. In the cocktail shaker place the ice cubes and pour fresh lime juice, simple syrup, Cuban rum and Maraschino liqueur.
2. Rub the rim of the cocktail glass with lime and the drench it in fine sugar.
3. Pour the Daiquiri in the cocktail glass, and... - 108.205
Pour the apple brandy, rum, lime juice and orgeat into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
Garnish with lime slice. - 24.7122
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler... - 46.4951
Cuban Grilled Amberjack With Black Beans
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 1/4 cup marinade and fish fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place... - 34.1543
Cuban Style Black Beans
Rinse and sort black beans.
In a Dutch oven, combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover and let stand 1 hour.
Without draining beans, add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
Cover and simmer for about 3... - 38.9632
Cuban Lime Recipes By Category