- » Cuban Fruit
Cuban Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban fruit recipes.
Cuban Cranberry Sauce
Your customary Thanksgiving turkey is literally incomplete without its favorite condiment, the zesty, sweet cranberry sauce. Jazz up your turkey this holiday season with this lip-smacking sauce that apart from beaing tasty, is surprisingly low in calories... - 78
Cuban Cascos De Guayaba
The Cubans love their guavas and knows how to eat them too! Here is a Cuban dish that pairs well with almost all dish. Juan Montalvo whips up low-fat cream cheese and tops the guavas with it that indeed makes for a quick and easy dessert recipe any day. - 79.6554
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the fruit juices and bitters over the ice.
2. Add the sugar, grenadine and rum; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange... - 42.4272
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the fruit juice, Cointreau and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve as a refreshing summer cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass by... - 35.7326
Pump up the taste of your veggies, seafood, sandwiches and poultry with spicy hot Cuban marinades. A total treat for your taste-buds, Cuban marinades are relatively simple to whip up. A yummy blend of olive oil, citrus, garlic and herbs, there could be no way... - 90.7536
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes.
3) Add in the fruit juice, apricot brandy and brandy over the ice and shake well.
4) When a frost appears, strain and pour out into the chilled martini... - 32.6066
1) In a saucepan, heated over a low heat, heat oil and 2 oz. butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add in curry powder, flour and water, mixing well and boil to a thick sauce.
3) Tie the herbs loosely in a small piece of... - 45.6011
How To Make A Blueberry Mojito
All of you, who are crazy about mojito, here is something exotic for you. Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and process. Gather all items and fix a gorgeous cocktail for you and your friends to spend a fabulous evening together. - 115.489
Sopa De Platano
Plantains are an indispensable part of Cuban cuisine and this recipe clearly affirms that. Juan Montalvo shares with his viewers an easy-to-make, healthy green plantain soup recipe that would appease the gut of even the fussiest eater. When looking to... - 97.7098
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juices, sugar and rums over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Garnish the drink with pineapple slice and decorate it with drink... - 34.0109
Yuca Con Mojo
Yucan, the wonderful potato substitute may not taste as delish as the potatoes, but they definitely tastes good when cook in the right way. Juan Montalvo tells you how to cook this tuners in yummy garlic-citrus salt. Expand your vegetarian repertoire with... - 102.985
It's sweet. It's sour. It's fruity. It's fresh. It's a mango daiquiri, and it's perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool! Easily make a restaurant quality mango... - 0
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make... - 43.6652
Mauna Kea Cocktail
1. In cocktail glasses, combine all the juices, grenadine and rums and blend them together with a swizzle stick
2. Float a cherry heering on top
3. In a large container, add crushed ice and set the cocktail glasses in them
4. imbed a... - 39.8665
Cuban Fruit Recipes By Category