- » Cuban Dessert
Cuban Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban dessert recipes.
Ice Cream Caramel Fried Plantains
Scrambling for healthy, tasty, and highly gratifying snack ideas? Opt for the classic Cuban favorite — the crispy, crunchy, and mildly sweet fried plantains that would fill you up and gratify your hunger pang without spoiling your appetite before dinner.... - 119.326
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.972
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 115.003
La Caja China Pig Roast
Caja China is deemed as one of the most popular ways of roasting a pig. However, to make this dish, you need to have a la caja china roaster at home. This video recipe gives you enough ideas on how to use the roaster to make a scrummy Cuban style pig roast.... - 100.733
Cuban Cascos De Guayaba
The Cubans love their guavas and knows how to eat them too! Here is a Cuban dish that pairs well with almost all dish. Juan Montalvo whips up low-fat cream cheese and tops the guavas with it that indeed makes for a quick and easy dessert recipe any day. - 79.9154
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 49.1862
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.4498
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make... - 42.2158
Rock Inn Cuban Rum Pie
Beat egg yolks and sugar together until thoroughly blended.
Mix in the rum.
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Whip cream just until fluffy.
Continuing to beat slowly, pour gelatin in a thin stream into cream.
Beat until mixture... - 41.1715
Microwave Chocolate Nut Balls
1)Take a large bowl, add milk and chocolate pieces.
2) ROAST(7) for 2 minutes until chocolate melts.
3)Add the crushed wafer,sugar,1/3 chopped nuts,rum and mix well.
4)For 1 hour, let it cool and stand.
5) Now take a small portion and roll into a... - 38.9709