- » Cuban Chef
Cuban Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban chef recipes.
Cuban Roasted Pork
Make the most of your weekend cooking by whomping up lip-smacking Cuban-style roasted pork that almost complements every delicious side dish on the table. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare this tropical style, comfort food at home juicy roast pork, a slew... - 120.858
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 34.2441
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 108.35
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Drain the beans and place them in a large pan with the water.
Bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
Lower the heat.
Add the sweet potato or yam, bay leaf and ginger, if using.
Cover and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the beans are tender,... - 40.6624
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Add the beans, water, and broth and bring to a boil over... - 44.1329
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt and sugar.
Beat in flour with wooden spoon, one cup at a time, using enough to make a fairly stiff dough.
Mix dough thoroughly, shape into a ball, set aside in a greased bowl, after turning the dough to grease the top.
Cover... - 40.6703
Cuban Ham And Black Bean Soup
1. Take a bowl and add water, beans and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and heat oil in it and stir in salted pork and cook until the fat is released.
3. Stir in garlic, onions, and... - 44.922
Cuban Black Bean & Ham Soup
1. In a medium saucepan combine beans, ham slice, green pepper, onion and seasonings and add enough water to just cover beans.
2. Let it boil lower heat, cover and simmer about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beans are tender and most of liquid is... - 43.7079
Cuban Bread is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Cuban Bread will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 28.5978
Cuban Sweet Potato Salad With Pineapple And Jicama
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush grill rack with oil.
Brush sweet potato slices with 2 tsp oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill sweet potato, pineapple, and jicama slices, covered, over direct heat for 3-5 minutes per side, turning once.
Cut... - 47.0046
Cuban Black Beans And Rice
1. Cook the rice according to package directions.
2. Heat a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion, red and green bell peppers, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in... - 30.5504
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Rinse black beans and soak overnight in the 10 cups water, with 1 teaspoon salt, and the green bell pepper.
In a large heavy-bottom soup kettle, bring the beans, soaking water, and pepper to a boil.
Simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove the green... - 42.6946
Iced Cuban Coffee
1) In a jar, add coffee.
2) Pour in boiling water and dissolve the coffee.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients. Combine well.
4) Use a tall glass, to serve over ice. - 31.6801
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add tomato and remaining ingredients to bean mixture. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 additional minutes,... - 32.509
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Guiso De Puerco
Coat the pork with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet and saute the pork until brown.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion and bacon to the skillet and cook until bacon is crisp.
Stir in the pork and remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Cover and simmer... - 41.5532
Whip lard in a bowl untilfluffy.
Blend in remaining ingredients until dough holds together. - 23.9293
1) Crush mint leaves and the juice of the limes in a tall glass.
2) Cover with sparkling mineral water.
3) Add Splenda, stir well to incorporate.
4) Fill glass with ice.
5) Garnish with lime and mint sprigs.
Note: To make a Cuban Mojito, just add rum. - 37.3493
Curried Black Bean Soup
1. Combine soup, water, curry powder and grated lemon rind in an electric-blender container or in a bowl; cover and whirl mixture until smooth. Chill.
2. Pour into chilled glasses or cups. Garnish with lemon slices and sieved hard-cooked egg, if you wish. - 20.2709
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 37.854
Mix water, beans and onion in a stockpot.
Cover and heatto boiling.
Boil about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand 1 hour.
Add just enough water to the beansto cover.
Stir in theoil, garlic, bacon, cumin, chili powder and cilantro.
Heatto... - 44.9764
Pepperoni Black Bean Soup
1. Combine beans with water in a large kettle. Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat and let stand 1 hour.
2. Bring beans to boiling again, add pepperoni and onions; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until... - 35.4547
Multi Layered Bread Loaf
1. Cut bread horizontally into four even layers. Combine mayonnaise and mustard and spread over each bread layer.
2. Arrange cos and mignonette lettuce leaves and sprouts over bottom bread layer. Top with next bread layer. Then spread with salmon and top with... - 32.9144
Black Bean Soup
1)In a food processor, make bean puree. Add water to adjust consistency.
2)Saute together, bean puree, butter, garlic, onion and bacon.
3)Season with pepper and add in powdered chicken stock.
4)Serve in bowls, with tortilla chips and garnished... - 41.8242
Tamales De Maiz
Mix together first 4 ingredients and beat until very creamy and smooth.
Trim thick bottom part from corn husks and wash well, removing any silk.
For each tamale take 2 corn husks, pointed part at top, and paste together at one side with some of the masa... - 42.7215
Boulder Black Bean Soup
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions over medium flame for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in oregano, thyme, cumin, pepper and continue cooking for 1 more minute.
3) Meanwhile in a blender, puree half the quantity of beans to get a... - 41.2951
Spicy Black Bean Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add water, broth, beans, and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and let cool... - 35.9719
Black Beans And Rice With Cumin Vinaigrette
1.Take a medium bowl and add in beans, bell pepper, rice and mix well.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
3.Pour this on the rice mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Can be served immediately.
5.... - 44.7286
Mixed Grain Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into 1 1/2 cups tepid water.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, until the yeast mixture is frothy.
Put the flour, wheat germ and rolled oats into a large mixing bowl and put the bowl in a warm place (the warmer all the... - 38.1535
Black Bean Soup
1. In large bowl, place beans with enough water to cover by 2 inches. Soak overnight.
2. Drain and rinse beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, and celery; cook, stirring, until tender, for about 10 minutes. Add garlic,... - 40.1024
If you are a Mojito fan, try these two variations of Authentic Mojito given in this recipe video. These two recipes use rum and mango rum as a variation to the Mojito recipe. Fresh and punchy these mojitos which need to be served chilled are apt for parties... - 92.1258
Black Bean Soup
1. Sort and clean the beans by rinsing them well in water
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in water and add the beans to the pan
3. Boil this for 2 minutes and then remove from heat
4. Let the beans cook in the water for one hour
5. Return... - 47.0731
Hearty Black Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 9 to 10 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 39.0988
Small Ground Beef Timbales
1.Take a bowl, mix beef, cream, egg, oats, celery, green onions, soda crackers, salt, pepper, thyme or tarragon in it using the finger tips.
2.Take 6- 8 greased, 6 oz (170grams) mold, put the mixture evenly in it.
3.Take an oven tray; arrange... - 38.5181
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 beaten egg, mixing until well-blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined pumpkin, margarine, egg, and water, mixing just until moistened.
Reserve 2 cups pumpkin batter; pour remaining batter into greased and... - 48.4248
Spanish Beef Stew
This winter try a Spanish beef stew to please your family. Like any other stew this Spanish Beef Stew recipe is also simple but requires a few extra seasoning like sazon and tomato sauce. Although the video is self explanatory, a few words from the chef would... - 67.514
Wegmans Pan Seared Mahi Mahi
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck create this wild-caught fish paired with a salsa verde/avocado combo and Cuban-style broiled corn. Quick, easy and delicious recipe and a perfect for summertime dish. You can omit the butter if you are calorie... - 121.71
Mauna Kea Cocktail
1. In cocktail glasses, combine all the juices, grenadine and rums and blend them together with a swizzle stick
2. Float a cherry heering on top
3. In a large container, add crushed ice and set the cocktail glasses in them
4. imbed a... - 37.5339
Tomato Pepper Salsa
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, Cuban Elle peppers, onions, vinegar, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, garlic, tomato paste, sugar, salt, paprika and oregano; bring to boil, stirring often.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for about 1... - 35.9506