- » Cuban Casserole
Cuban Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban casserole recipes.
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 46.0214
Cuban Baked Black Bean Soup
Soak the black beans overnight in the 6 cups of water.
Drain the beans.
Place in a very large ovenproof casserole or small roasting pan.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, celery, peppers, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add enough water to cover the ingredients... - 38.6789
Cuban Black Beans
In deep 3-quart casserole, combine onions, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and topping.
Microwave at High for... - 50.7777
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Drain and set aside.
In medium bowl combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until... - 48.7201
1) In a saucepan, heated over a low heat, heat oil and 2 oz. butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add in curry powder, flour and water, mixing well and boil to a thick sauce.
3) Tie the herbs loosely in a small piece of... - 45.6011
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut thin slice from top of each pepper. Chop enough pepper tops to make 1/2 cup; set aside. Remove and discard inner membranes and seeds from peppers. Place pepper shells in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5... - 33.8147
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Place cucumbers in 3-quart casserole. Cover with ice water. Soak until crisp. Cook, covered, on Full Power until temperature of 110° F is reached. Drain. Pack in jars.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full... - 30.3804
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in raisins, salt, cinnamon and bell pepper.... - 35.2747
Picadillo Pumpkin In Shell
Cut the top off the pumpkin and reserve it.
Clean out the seeds and fiber.
In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
Set the pumpkin in a round casserole that will hold it upright.
Stuff the hollow with the meat mixture and cover it with the pumpkin... - 42.297
Croivn Of Gold Aveat Loaf
Mix bread crumbs with meat.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Blend into meat-bread mixture.
Pack lightly into a 9-inch casserole and bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
To make topping, beat egg whites until foamy; add cream of tartar and beat until very stiff.
Fold... - 43.0609