- » Cuban Beef
Cuban Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban beef recipes.
Carne Con Papas
When it's cold outside, nothing warms up the body and soul like a piping hot pot of beef stew. Carne Con Papas is a Cuban hot favorite that is extremely flavorful, simple and satisfying. Just serve it with some steamed brown rice and you have a complete meal... - 106.558
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 105.52
Wish to try out something new in your kitchen this weekend? How about creating some Cuban magic? The classic Cuban dish which is a combo of tender meat and savory tomato sauce is indeed something to look forward to you. A win-win dinner dish any day. - 92.7067
Cuban beef hash is fabulously diverse from all the meaty treats in the world. Although preparing it might seem intimidating, Juan Montalvo just makes sure that you don't really need to toil hard to prepare this. Perfect to feed a large group, this recipe is... - 90.4284
Ropa Vieja "old Clothe"- Shredded Beef
1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5)... - 86.0926
Country Fried Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
3) Drench the beef in egg whites first and then coat with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4) Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat. Brown for 2... - 81.7357
El Ropa Vieja
Ever tried Cuban food? Here is a Cuban style recipe video for cooking shredded beef. A colorful plate once this dish is ready…looks appealing enough to try! - 60.1854
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Drain and set aside.
In medium bowl combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until... - 48.7201
1) Wash the chick-peas under cold running water.
2) In a large, heavy saucepan, cover the chick-peas with enough water up to 7.5 cm (3 inches).
3) Cover the pan and slowly allow the liquid to come to a boil over medium-low heat.
4) Cook the... - 45.1825
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet.
Stir in ground beef.
Cook until beef loses its color, stirring to break up meat.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, raisins, capers, wine, and olives.
Simmer for about 30... - 43.5536
1. In a large skillet, melt the margarine, saute the garlic until brown and discard the garlic.
2. In the skillet with the remaining margarine saute the onion, green pepper and parsley until the vegetables are soft.
3. Then add the ground beef and... - 43.5093
Cuban Beef And Squash Stew
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 41.1513
Small Ground Beef Timbales
1.Take a bowl, mix beef, cream, egg, oats, celery, green onions, soda crackers, salt, pepper, thyme or tarragon in it using the finger tips.
2.Take 6- 8 greased, 6 oz (170grams) mold, put the mixture evenly in it.
3.Take an oven tray; arrange... - 39.7632
Cuban Beef Steak
1. Using a meat hammer, pound the steaks until thin.
2. Cut the lemons into half.
3. In a large shallow pan, arrange the steaks.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over the steaks and press the peels into the steaks.
5. Rub the garlic into... - 37.2619
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add tomato and remaining ingredients to bean mixture. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 additional minutes,... - 33.986
In large saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Add water, vegetables, bay leaf,sugar, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. - 33.7332
Black Bean Soup
In saucepan, heat all ingredients just to boiling, stirring occasionally. - 21.2071
Cuban Beef Recipes By Category