- » Cuban Alcohol
Cuban Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cuban alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cuban alcohol recipes.
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 119.921
The Cuba Libre was invented in Cuba around 1900. It is more commonly known as a Rum and Coke today. - 116.924
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 113.118
Classic Cuban Sidecar
Love your rum? Then you could do well with an old-fashioned sidecar. This is one drink that all rum lovers will enjoy. Smooth, subtle, flavorful, and elegant, this Cuban style sidecar throws a punch in velvet-gloved fist. Follow this recipe and shake up your... - 97.3344
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the fruit juices and bitters over the ice.
2. Add the sugar, grenadine and rum; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange... - 42.4272
1) Crush mint leaves and the juice of the limes in a tall glass.
2) Cover with sparkling mineral water.
3) Add Splenda, stir well to incorporate.
4) Fill glass with ice.
5) Garnish with lime and mint sprigs.
Note: To make a Cuban Mojito, just add rum. - 35.7792
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the Grand Marnier and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with... - 34.6576
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juices, sugar and rums over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Garnish the drink with pineapple slice and decorate it with drink... - 34.0109
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the lime juice, sugar and rum, in the same order.
4. Shake the mixture thoroughly until frost forms.
Pack a champagne glass full with finely crushed ice.
5. Strain and pour into the ice-packed... - 32.8875
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes.
3) Add in the fruit juice, apricot brandy and brandy over the ice and shake well.
4) When a frost appears, strain and pour out into the chilled martini... - 32.6066
1) Take a shaker glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over brandy, apricot brandy, lime juice and orange bitters.
3) Into a cocktail glass, strain the cocktail after stirring.
4) Serve immediately. - 31.1536
Recipe for Cuban Mojito. Great Summer Drink !! - 30.5904
Skinny Mojito For Cinco De Mayo
Submit a Low Cal Cocktail Recipe on HolidaysCentral.com and you could win Bethenny Frankel's new book: A Place of Yes! - 27.5236
Cuban Alcohol Recipes By Category