- » Cuban
Cuban food is a combination of Spanish, African and Caribbean cuisines. Cuban cuisine uses a lot of seafood since Cuba is an island itself with a lot of sea life around. Cuba has a tropical climate which helps in the ... More »
Cuban Style Pork And Plantains
If you want to try something exotic for your backyard gathering, then this recipe is a perfect choice. Cuban pork and plantains offer you traditional taste and flavor of Cuba, which is quite simple but truly exotic. Go through the video to learn about the... - 133.801
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 132.45
How To Make A Blueberry Mojito
All of you, who are crazy about mojito, here is something exotic for you. Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and process. Gather all items and fix a gorgeous cocktail for you and your friends to spend a fabulous evening together. - 128.344
Cuban Roasted Pork
Make the most of your weekend cooking by whomping up lip-smacking Cuban-style roasted pork that almost complements every delicious side dish on the table. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare this tropical style, comfort food at home juicy roast pork, a slew... - 120.858
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 119.001
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 118.948
Smoked Cuban Stuffed Citrus Chicken Breasts
Give an extra special touch to your holiday menu with these fantastic stuffed chicken breasts. Look at this amazing video that would surely mesmerize you with it's refreshing citrus flavor. Watch the video for an amazing flavorful experience! - 116.414
Refreshing mojitos are much loved during summers and what better than this delicious Cuban mojito cocktail can make your day! Get a hang of the picturesque Florida Keys region and try your hands on the quick and easy cocktail pepped up with fresh flavors. A... - 111.282
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 110.572
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 108.35
Some cocktails are very simple, others more sophisticated, but this one is both simple and sophisticated and will appeal to all! Here is an easy recipe for daiquiri, a classic rum and lemon drink that every rum lover should know. - 103.075
Chuletas De Puerco
If you are hosting a barbecue at your backyard, then what better way to make your food bash all the more happening then grill some pork chops. Bursting with flavor and taste, Juan Montalvo adds his own unique touch to the recipe by tampering the steak with a... - 102.993
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 100.171
Delicious Cuban Sandwich
The classic combo of pork, ham, cheese and mustard makes Cuban sandwich so very lip-smacking. In this recipe, Juan Montalvo trims down the excess fat in the rather conventional recipe by replacing Cuban bread with whole wheat roll and grills it to perfection... - 93.8361
Cuban beef hash is fabulously diverse from all the meaty treats in the world. Although preparing it might seem intimidating, Juan Montalvo just makes sure that you don't really need to toil hard to prepare this. Perfect to feed a large group, this recipe is... - 93.2038
Tasty Cuban Pizza
Cuban pizzas come topped with all kinds of toothsome ingredients including ham, pork, cheese, mustard, pickles and a lot more. Juan Montalvo teaches you how to make pizza crust from the scratch. The recipe is so simple that you wouldn't think twice before... - 89.7843
How To Make Cannellini Beans In Fagor Electric Pressure Cooker
1) Rinse the beans well.
2) Add beans to the pressure cooker and cover with water.
3) Add the bay leaf, crushed red pepper, cumin, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the cooker and cook on medium-high for about 40 minutes.
5)... - 89.4593
Pescado A La Plancho ( Sauteed Fish In Garlic, Citrus, Butter)
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 89.4554
Ropa Vieja "old Clothe"- Shredded Beef
1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5)... - 87.7265
Country Fried Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
3) Drench the beef in egg whites first and then coat with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4) Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat. Brown for 2... - 85.1046
Cuban Spring Rolls
Cuban Spring rolls, made with Mojo marinated pork, avocado, baked plantains, cilantro, and paired with a mango sauce. - 84.0792
Lime And Orange Sauce
Mojo is a traditional Latin American Sauce which is versatile! Can be served over plantain balls or over some fresh bread rolls! Vicki shows you how to get this mojo going! - 82.5907
Puerto Rican Coconut Pudding
A pudding to be had on a summer evening would this coco nutty pudding! See how Vicki makes this yummy dessert! An easy recipe to follow to make this quick dessert though the quality of the video is compromised! - 79.882
Cuban Cascos De Guayaba
The Cubans love their guavas and knows how to eat them too! Here is a Cuban dish that pairs well with almost all dish. Juan Montalvo whips up low-fat cream cheese and tops the guavas with it that indeed makes for a quick and easy dessert recipe any day. - 79.6075
Classic Cuban Sidecar
Love your rum? Then you could do well with an old-fashioned sidecar. This is one drink that all rum lovers will enjoy. Smooth, subtle, flavorful, and elegant, this Cuban style sidecar throws a punch in velvet-gloved fist. Follow this recipe and shake up your... - 78.9662
Caribbean Style Cuban Pork
Pork cooked in Cuban style marinade is one dish that all pork-lovers would enjoy. This slow cooker recipe is so good that you will feel like trying it over and again in your kitchen. Agreed, you need to marinate the meat overnight, but then, all the do-ahead... - 76.7288
Quick And Easy Roast Pork
There is no food like comforting Cuban food. And this juicy roasted pork recipe just affirms that. Large shoulders of pork roasted and jazzed up with mojo criollo makes for a lip-smacking dish. Just spend some time going carefully through the instructions and... - 69.5354
El Ropa Vieja
Ever tried Cuban food? Here is a Cuban style recipe video for cooking shredded beef. A colorful plate once this dish is ready…looks appealing enough to try! - 63.5378
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 50.8664
Cuban Black Beans
In deep 3-quart casserole, combine onions, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and topping.
Microwave at High for... - 50.2111
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Drain and set aside.
In medium bowl combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until... - 49.4185
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 47.8197
Cuban Sweet Potato Salad With Pineapple And Jicama
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush grill rack with oil.
Brush sweet potato slices with 2 tsp oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill sweet potato, pineapple, and jicama slices, covered, over direct heat for 3-5 minutes per side, turning once.
Cut... - 47.0046
Cuban Bean Soup
1) Wash and remove the veins off the beans. Transfer the beans into a bowl. Cover with enough water and soak them overnight.
2) Drain the beans. Wash them under cold water.
3) Derind the bacon and chop them into little pieces.
4) Into a... - 45.8861
Steamed Whole Grain Bread
This recipe for steamed whole grain bread is a mixed flour, oat and milet bread. Very nurtitious and healthy, the steamed bread has sunflower nuts and eggs in it. garnished with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce, this can be served for breakfast as a... - 45.1842
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Add the beans, water, and broth and bring to a boil over... - 44.1329
Habana Libre Pork Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) In a large skillet, heated over medium heat, heat oil and butter and sauté onions for about 15 minutes... - 44.0639
New Cuban Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add pork slices and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes; cook pork slices 2 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through,... - 42.4074
Guiso De Puerco
Coat the pork with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet and saute the pork until brown.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion and bacon to the skillet and cook until bacon is crisp.
Stir in the pork and remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Cover and simmer... - 41.5532
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Heat oil in a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, a portion at a time, without crowding; cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Lift out and set... - 40.9273
Rock Inn Cuban Rum Pie
Beat egg yolks and sugar together until thoroughly blended.
Mix in the rum.
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Whip cream just until fluffy.
Continuing to beat slowly, pour gelatin in a thin stream into cream.
Beat until mixture... - 39.7431
Cuban Black Beans
Place beans in a large bowl and cover with water.
Let sit at least 8 hours.
Drain beans and set aside.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add onions and celery and saute.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In a 4-quart... - 39.6982
1) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil together. Lightly brush the vinaigrette mixture inside the bread halves.
2) On the bottom half bread, spread the mustard, then cover with the cheese, pickles, ham and pork and top with the... - 39.6168
Havana Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 300°F
2. In a greased 9"X14" baking dish, add pared nad halved sweet potatoes and add slt and pepper for seasoning
3. In a small saucepan, stir butter and rum together over low flame until the butter melts
4.... - 39.4204
Cuban Black Beans
Heat water and beans to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Cook and stir green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender; stir into beans.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat... - 38.4947
Brown onion and green pepper in butter in saucepan.
Add tomatoes, parsley, and garlic dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
Add to mixture.
Simmer for 35 minutes; remove and discard garlic; add olives and wine.
Reheat; add shrimp.
Bring to a boil.
Cook for 5... - 38.4454
Layered Whole Grain Bread
Cream the butter, margarine, salt, ptepper and 4 oz. of the cream cheese.
Incorporate the chervil and 2 tbs. of the chives and divide the mixture in half.
Peel and chop the onion.
Pit and finely chop the olives.
Combine the chopped ingredients, tomato paste,... - 38.4354
Cuban Style Black Beans
Rinse and sort black beans.
In a Dutch oven, combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover and let stand 1 hour.
Without draining beans, add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
Cover and simmer for about 3... - 37.3963
Cuban Chicken With Pineapple Rum Sauce
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Remove onion and garlic; set aside.
Brown chicken pieces in the oil remaining in skillet.
Return cooked onion and garlic.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid; set tomatoes aside.
Add reserved tomato... - 37.3556
Black Bean Soup
Less is more flavor! This simple yet flavorful black bean soup draws upon Italian and southwestern influences. - 37.2953
Cuban Beef Steak
1. Using a meat hammer, pound the steaks until thin.
2. Cut the lemons into half.
3. In a large shallow pan, arrange the steaks.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over the steaks and press the peels into the steaks.
5. Rub the garlic into... - 37.1104
Cuban Eggs is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 37.0609
Buttermilk Whole Grain Bread
1. Put 4 cups whole wheat flour, the brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and yeast in very large bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat the buttermilk, water, and oil until very warm. Add to the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add 2... - 36.0073
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juices, sugar and rums over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Garnish the drink with pineapple slice and decorate it with drink... - 34.6874
Classic Cuban Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and... - 34.2732
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 34.2441
Cuban Sandwich With American Amber Wheat
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, mustard, cumin, paprika and a pinch of salt.
Split rolls or cut desired bread into slices (8). Butter the outsides of the bread and lay out on a piece of tin foil or waxed paper. Spread the inside of each roll or... - 33.4041
Cuban Grilled Amberjack With Black Beans
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 1/4 cup marinade and fish fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place... - 32.9115
1.In a pan, cook the meat and onion together for 5 minutes
2.Now beat the eggs until light, add the seasonings
3.Pour egg mixture into the pan with the meat
4.Cook slowly, stirring constantly, until the eggs are thick and creamy
5.Serve with a... - 32.5952
Recipe for Cuban Mojito. Great Summer Drink !! - 32.325
Cuban Black Beans
Drain the water from the beans, and place all the ingredients in a cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid.
Barely cover with fresh water, and simmer for 1 hour, or until tender.
Remember that you should not add salt to this dish until it is ready to serve... - 32.035
Iced Cuban Coffee
1) In a jar, add coffee.
2) Pour in boiling water and dissolve the coffee.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients. Combine well.
4) Use a tall glass, to serve over ice. - 31.6801
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes.
3) Add in the fruit juice, apricot brandy and brandy over the ice and shake well.
4) When a frost appears, strain and pour out into the chilled martini... - 30.3143
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat oil and saute onions and garlic until soft, 2-3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until a thick sauce is formed (about 35-40 minutes). - 28.9951
1) Take a shaker glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over brandy, apricot brandy, lime juice and orange bitters.
3) Into a cocktail glass, strain the cocktail after stirring.
4) Serve immediately. - 28.8317
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 28.1221
Cuban Style Roast Pork
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat oven to 400°F. Pour soup mix into a small bowl and add lemon juice. Stir in 1/4 cup water, oregano, chili powder, and pepper.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Spoon garlic mixture over pork. Roast until an... - 27.5685
If you live in Miami or some other place with Cuban markets, you can buy Chicharritas in bags, just like you would potato chips, but we don’t have that luxury where I live. I don’t like to fry so I don’t make them very often, but I sure enjoyed them... - 27.3457
Cuban Black Bean Dip
Cuban Black Bean Dip is an awesome dip alternative for parties. You can serve this Cuban Black Bean Dip with anything you fancy from tortillas to corn chips. It is easy to make! - 26.4299
Pour the apple brandy, rum, lime juice and orgeat into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
Garnish with lime slice. - 24.383
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 0
How To Make A Cortadito - Khloe Kardashian's Favorite Coffee!
1. Fill espresso machine or pot with water and add espresso powder in it. Pat it down with a spoon. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a mixing cup, drop sugar and pour little hot coffee on top. Mix well and then add the remaining coffee.
3. In a coffee... - 0
Betty's Frozen Mojito
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Mojito. This is a rum drink, flavored with lime and mint. - 0
Cuban Hamburger (frita Cubana)
My version of a Cuban style hamburger. It includes the spice mixture for the meat, a really good mojo and the traditional cooking technique. Enjoy! - 0
Strawberry Basil Mojito Recipe
Strawberry Basil Mojito Recipe
Since the weather is warm, I have Mojitos on my mind. This combination of basil and strawberries is my favorite Mojito - 0
Cuban Recipes By Category