Cuba Libre is a cocktail mostly made out of white Rum, Cola, and Lime. It is also known as Rum and Coke in the United States and Canada. The drink is believed to be invented during late 1901 and early 1902 in Havana, ... More »
This Cuba Libre is a fantastic drink. It is a traditional Cuban drink, which is quite popular in other parts of the world as well. Have your guests asking for more by offering them this yummy Cuba Libre. I am sure your party will be an unforgettable one with... - 31.8313
1) Take 2 tall glasses and press juice of half a lime into each.
2) Put in the lime halves.
3) Make the glasses full with ice cubes and top with rum and then cola.
4) Serve the cocktail at once after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 34.451
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum, coca cola and fruit juice; stir gently
3. Drop in the fruit and top with more ice and garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
4. Serve with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail... - 31.6979